No Way This Is Happening...2

Surprising Encounters

[Yoochun's POV]

I laid on my bed after seeing her storm outside my room. I didn't mean to do that. But I just want her to be with me and I can't help but feel she could be snatched away by someone who's close to me. I closed my eyes and calmed myself down.

[End]

 

I felt tears started to form in my eyes, He scared me there. I searched for the bathroom and I found one. I stayed there for a few minutes. I held my chest. Seriously he scared me. I don't think he's that kind of person. But that scared me. I fixed myself up and went to his mom. 

"Mi An-ah, I'm still preparing dinner." She said smiling while chopping some veggies.

"Can I just stay here and watch you cook?" I said smiling. 

"Oh? ok." she said flashing me a bright smile. Should I tell her? I don't want her to feed down. Maybe next time. Then I felt someone behind me. I took a quick look it was him, I couldn't look at him properly. 

"I'm sorry." He whispered to me. 

I took another look, and he couldn't look at me as well. 

"It's fine. do that again and your dead." I whispered back. and gave him a glare. 

Then he moved away and went to the couch and sat there. 

"You two should really go out you know,you look good together." I heard Yoochun's mom said.

What? THAT guy lied to me. I looked at his direction and he looked away and focused on a magazine. 

I am so gonna get this guy. I'm not kidding. He is so dead.

"Why would think so?" I asked his mom.

"Well, you guys fight a lot. but ends up being friends again in the end. that's how most relationship starts." She explained while checking the pot.

"Oh really? but we're not compatible at all, he moves too fast." I explained.

"Well, he's not getting any younger." She joked.

"Haha! true." I had to agree on that.

P.S just a short chapter :p