This Is Crazy...

Surprising Encounters

While we were eating and grilling, Jae kept on asking silly questions.

"Mi An-ah when will you start dating me?" Jae asked me. that made me choke on what I was eating. 

"Yah...Hyung stop teasing her." Yoochun scolded him, while he was patting my back.

"Hmm..." what do you even answer in these situations.

"If you're not after her, I would definitely have my eyes on her. If only I met her first." Jae said looking upset but I know he's just kidding.

"Mi An-ah how's work?" Junsu asked smiling. ok he has the most adorable smile. 

"Um...it's going well with Yoohwan there helping me at times and the staffs are fun to be with." I answered cheerfully.

"I was wondering if you're not busy you should pass by sometime at my musical." He said smiling.

"Uh---sure." I said smiling back.

"Not you too. both of you quit it." Yoochun scolded them. Both bursted out laughing. I finally heard Junsu's eu-kyang-kyang laugh.

he really laughs that way? and Jae's weak funny laugh. it's attractive though.

"Here, try this." Yoohwan reached out to me with his chopstick. I took a bite.

"Hm! it's good." I said smiling and he smiled back. 

"Wow...you guys gotten pretty close." Yoochun commented while smiling.

"Well, we see each other a lot it's unavoidable." I explained. 

Yoochun went to the restroom and Yoohwan took a call and went outside. So I was left with the two.

"Mi An-ah, we know it's not our business but can you answer some few questions?" Jae asked me with sincerity.

"Yeah, sure." 

"Well...you see Yoochun, He likes you a lot. He may seem rash when you guys first met but it's just the he is. Is there a possibility you''ll like him back?" 

"Or do you like Yoohwan?" Junsu made a follow up question.

"Well, there is a possibility. and for Yoohwan I like him as my friend." I answered honestly.

"Ah! that's the only question we wanted to ask. If you heard Yoochun when we go have a drink...he sounds like he was suffering so much." 

"Yeah, he would go like...'Am I really a bad man?' 'how am I going to get her to like me?' 'Ahhh...I don't understand her at all.'" He would say that a lot when he starts to get drunk. Junsu added.

"If you're ready to open up to him. Take care of him ok? he's a bit emotional you know at times." Jae adviced me.

"Ok." I said smiling at them. It's nice of them to show concern to their friend.

"And Yoohwan seems to like you too...we noticed that while we were  eating." Junsu pointed out.

"Oh...right the way he fed her was uwa...." Jae added.

"Are you sure? I don't think so." 

"Trust us...we're men we know."Jae said. 

Yoohwan finally came back and sat beside Jae.

"Hyung's not here yet?" Yoohwan asked us. we shook our heads. 

"Can someone help me, there's a man who collapsed in the restroom!" A man came out of the restroom. all of us stood up alarmed. I felt my heart raced and feeling nervous. While Jae, Junsu, and Yoohwan went to the restroom. I just stood there frozen in place.

He was fine a while ago, well if he wasn't feeling good from the start he's good at hiding it. 

After visiting the hospital I stayed at his room to check on him, His mom also ask for the favor to look after him. I sat at the end of the bed not facing him at all.

"Yah...can't you look at me I'm here sick and you won't even look at me." he whined.

"idiot...if you weren't feeling well, you should've just went home." I was raising my voice a bit that I lowered it again. I had tears forming. And I don't him to see me like that.

"No way, I'm leaving you with them." 

"You're so stubborn!" I turned to face him. I felt tears streamed down my cheeks.

"Are you crying?" he sounded surprised.

"No..." I said wiping off the tears.

The I felt the bed moved and I found his arms around me. 

"I'm sorry, I made you worry." his breath was warm.

"Yah...Let go, you want to die?" I retorted.

"If I die in your hands why not?" there he goes again being cheezy.

I turned to face him. looking mad as hell.

"Aigoo...look at that..." he said cupping my face in his hand and wiping off my tears.

"I'm not in the mood to hit a sick person so go back to laying down." I said. but he leaned closer, our lips almost touching but he shifted to the side and kissed my cheeks. 

"Yaaah..." 

"I hope you want run away because of that." he gave me a weak smile.

"No I won't idiot." I approached him and gave him a light peck on his forehead.

"Wow...your forehead's sooo...amazing. can I draw on it?" I asked

"Yah! how can you ask a sick person that?!" 

"I'm kidding..." 

"I really want us just to try and go out and if it won't work out the we'll stop going out." he said while his eyes closed.

"Then let's try then." 

But I noticed he was already asleep. nevermind he didn't hear it anyway. I smiled, seeing his sleeping face is enough to make me feel this happy.