We're Engage?

Surprising Encounters

"Yah...you two, be caring and more loving to one another." Junsu said. 

Me and Yoochun we're both side by side, we were all gathered on the floor with the cake there too.

"We'll try." Yoochun said. 

"Yah, yah...don't try do it." Jaejoong scolded Yoochun throwing a pillow towards Yoochun. which hit him straight on the face.

"You deserved that." I said laughing a loud. He gave me a glare. I stopped and looked down.

"Yah! we just told you to be...aish...this guy's really." Junsu threw a pillow at Yoochun's direction and hit him straigh on the face.

"AHAHAHAHAH!!!" I couldn't help but burst into laughter again.

Jaejoong took me to his side. Yoochun just looked at him with surprise.

"Our Mi An-ah, are you sure you want to marry such a rude and casanova of a man?" Jaejoong asked me grabbing both my hands.

"Yah! she's mine." Yoochun exclaimed.

"Keep quite." Junsu said feeding Yoochun a mouth piece of cake.

"That's right Mi An-ah, we're better than him." Junsu chimed in.

Jaejoong blocked Junsu's face with his other hand. 

"But I'm better, I can cook for you everyday and make time for you." Jaejoong explained. 

Why are they acting like this suddenly? the next thing I knew Yoochun grabbed me and carried over his shoulders. 

"Y-yah...put me down!"

"No. I don't like those two." Yoochun explained, I caught a glimpse of Jaejoong and Junsu laughing grabbing their stomachs.

Yoochun brought me to my room and puts me down. 

"Mi An-ah, I know that was sudden. but I hope you can bear with me though." Yoochun grabbed both of my hands.

"of course I will silly. I already endured a lot from the start." I said looking at him. I gave him a hug and wrapped my arms around his neck I tiptoed since I'm not that tall.

"I will always be by your side. but not always but I'll try to be there for you." I said hugging him. 

He hugged me back and hugged a bit more tightly.

"Thank you, thank you for accepting me and being understanding of a friend too when we, you know, cooled down." he said chuckling.

"We're still friends just friends who's going to be together 24/7 in the future." I said laughing. he leaned back and looked at me.

I smiled at him instead, and he leaned closer and gave me a light kiss. I felt the happiest girl today. I'm somewhat lucky to have met him.

But I still can't believe we're engage like seriously? We're engaged?

 

A/N: sorry this was short but I'll update a longer chapter soon. ~^^ Thanks for reading.