Unexpected Meeting...

Surprising Encounters

I was on my way to a little convinient store near the apartment it seems closed, so I went further finally found one, I went in and was choosing snacks. Then I felt someone looking at me from the other side, I took a peek and it was Yunho. We both exchanged glances and looked surprised. 

"Uh- Hi." He said surprised.

"Hi..." I said awkwardly smiling. 

"So what are you doing here?" he asked smiling.

"Oh. I'm just buying some snacks for the people at our apartment." I answered. 

"Oh you live near here." he asked brightly.

"Yeah. You? what are you doing here?" I asked too, you know to be polite in a way. And I was picking random snacks while we're conversing.

"Oh! I tagged along with Leeteuk hyung he just wanted to shop or maybe look around for a gift for Sora-ssi." Yunho explained. So Sora and Leeteuk are actually dating? If they were I would be super happy. I like those two together.

"Well, I hope you enjoy looking around you should shop too so you won't be bored." I suggested.

"I'm good with these to keep me from being bored with Leeteuk hyung." He showed me the snacks that he bought. 

"Oh really? well that's nice food is your bestfriend." I laughed and we went to the counter together he let me go ahead first. 

After paying for the snacks we bought we went out together. 

"So, I hope to be seeing sometimes around here." He said circling. 

He's a bit funny instead of his image as an idol who is cool and manly. 

"Hahaha! I hope so too. I think I should get going." I said pointing the other side of the road.

"Oh! wait! um- I know it's a bit fast since we're not close friends or anything but can I tag along with you instead if you don't mind?" he asked me. 

Well it's not a problem actually, since I don't find anything wrong with him joining us.

"Well it's ok, but what about Leeteuk-ssi?" I asked.I'm concerned with Leeteuk being left alone.

"Oh right!" Yunho said, then he took his phone.

"Oh! hyung! I'm going ahead take care." Yunho said, and I don't even have to ask who was that, since it was Leeteuk obviously.

"Are you sure he's ok you leaving him?" I asked laughing.

"Leeteuk hyung is nice and Eunhyuk met with him at the store." Yunho explained.

Then we walked together to the apartment. We chatted while walking and even exchanged jokes. Finally we arrived at the apartment.

I rang the doorbell.

"It's me, open up." I said.

Then Minho and Yoochun was at the door step looking utterly shocked by looking at us.

[A few minutes before Mi An arrived Yoochun POV]

What's taking her so long, and this guy is getting on my nerves  like really.

"Yoochun-ssi, I see Yoohwan is getting more and more cuter and more popular with the younger girls." Minho said in an annoying voice.

"Well he is younger." I explained, Yoochun just hold it in. He's the bestfriend of the girl that you like. 

"Oh right you're getting old." 

What's with this guy, does he want to start a fight right now? well I don't want to fight with someone who's you know, it's like starting a fight with a girl if I do that.

"Hmmm...Yoohwan's somewhat like the kind of guy perfect for Mi An, they have the same age, both young, and he looks like the guy who's LOYAL." Minho said with such an annoying voice.

"Are you saying I'm a player?" I snapped.

Minho turned to me with a smirk on his face and scoffed.

"Oh! at least you got my point." Minho stuck his tongue to me. Before I could respond to his comments the doorbell rang.

"I'll get it!" Minho said running towards the door. I ran too. Why am I being so childish now? We reached the door at the same time but he beat me on getting on the door. As Minho opened the door we both looked surprised. while I felt frozen. Why is this guy with her?

[End]