Why Is This Even Happening?

Surprising Encounters

We finally finished having dinner and had fun chatting with the staffs. When we were going out JYJ and DBSK were going out I really don't like mentioning them separately I'll go with DBSK as them as a whole. So DBSK was ahead of us. Yoochun took a quick glance behind him but looked away instead since Minho was behind him and I was behind Minho.

"Honey...Don't forget our date tomorrow." Minho reminded me again. And he usually calls me "Honey" (Chagiya) when he's feeling happy. Weird right? hahaha! 

"Alright honey...I won't don't be late." I said playing along with him and laughing as I said that. 

As we got out, Yoochun was standing near Jaejoong and Yunho and he was chatting with Junsu, then he glanced at my direction and give the "Death Glare" well I don't blame him, Minho calling me "Honey" then looking like a couple. I let out a sigh, If only I told him earlier that Minho's gay but I can't say it right out right I should tell him privately. 

We finally separated and the MCs and DBSK finally went home. After 30 minutes commuting I finally reached home. I hope spring comes sooner. I love snow but I just hate it when it gets freezing. I decided to make coffee, while mixing my coffee I heard the door bell rang, so I went to check. As I checked the monitor it was Yoochun.

"Ya! OPEN THE DOOR NOW!!!." He looked desperate and cold and he looked rediculous. So I hurriedly open the door.

He went in and saw my coffee took it and went to the couch the couch had blankets there, I just left it there because I was a bit lazy today. He wrapped himself around the blanket and sat there drinking coffee. I stood frozen at my spot, then he turned to me.

"Come here." He said he looked tired.

So I went to him and I bended over to check if he was ok. He suddenly grabbed me by the neck and gently moved my face closer to his.

"That guy...who is he?" He asked out of breath, this guy right now I think has a fever. His breath is hot and so is his forehead since our foreheads kinda touched.

"Don't worry, he's out gay friend." I said taking his hand off me and I held it. He looked at me pouting.

"Ya...A man is still a man." He said then he took a sip of some coffee.

"We're not even a couple for you to be this way." I said chuckling. he gave out a long sigh.

"God why did I love a slow woman?" he was whining like a baby. Is he really sure with loving me?

"Ya! we just met just a week ago stop whining. we're still friends ok?" I said smiling.

"Can we just skip being friends and just be a couple now?" Yoochun whined.

"No..come on." I said sitting on the floor. as I looked at him oh my God his pouting hahaha! so cute! how can a 25 year old guy look this cute when pouting.

"After I said I love you, Kissed you on the cheek I practically did everything to show my true feelings." He said in a complaining voice.

"Hmm." that's the only reply I said. I don't know what to tell him anyway.

"Hm? just hmmm....how can you be this way I'm Park Yoochun." he said in disbelief. I looked at him.

"So what Park-ssi?" I said I was actually annoying him. wow doing this is fun. ok I'm mean.

"Ya! don't call me Park-ssi."

"Then just please deal with the things are right now." I said patting him on his head. I stood up and went to the room and took a towel and prepared some warm water.

"Yoochun-ah behave please. Let's deal with your fever first understand?" I said scoldingly. I told him to lie down and I placed the towel on his forehead.

"Wow Daebak..."

"Why?" he looked at me.

"You really have a nice forehead." I said laughing. while poking his forehead under the towel.

"Are you having revenge right now for the times I treated you?" I nodded in response.

"Wait do you have any schedules tomorrow?" I asked. I'll be really worried if he does.

"Nope...The company gave us three days rest." he said while closing his eyes.

"Oh...I hope you get well tomorrow. If you won't then stay here till I comeback from shopping with Minho." I said, then I stood up and was about to go to my room.

"Can I come along?" he sounded so cute. are guys this cute when they're sick or does this only apply to him.

"Hmmm, If your fever's down sure. But if it's still up stay home." I said firmly and he let go and he slept finally I waited about 10 minutes for him to get to sleep. I looked at his sleeping face. If this was a drama I would have stole a kiss from him but no way I'm going to that, I'll feel like a criminal to fans out there. I finally finished washing up and went to my room and laid on my bed and finally slept.