Everything is going well

Surprising Encounters

Everything went well the next day, they kept on asking Yoochun if he wasn't  tricked or blackmailed into proposing. All of them doubt me. Well that's my family.

After all the chaos Yoochun followed me to my room on his own.

"Wow, your room is simple and you have a electronic piano too, you play?" He asked me as he sat down near the piano and turned it on. he began tinkering with it.

"Nope, I tried though but learning alone was hard, I only learned playing twinkle twinkle and half of kiss the rain." I laughed. He gestured me to come closer and I did and he grabbed my waist and made me sit on his lap. 

"What are you planning now?" I looked at him. 

"I'm going to try teach you at least for awhile, and I wish to teach you more when we get to be together under one roof." he said smiling sweetly.

"Hmm...cheezy but that's you." I said giggling. 

He started guiding me on playing the piano he was playing kiss the rain and guiding me too.

We enjoyed that together and after playing that, he played his newly composed song and even sang.

"How long did that take you?" I asked him curious.

"Hmm...let's see, a day?" He looked at me with a smug smile. I pushed his face away.

"Fine, you're that great. I get it." 

"I am, and I'm yours. so aren't you happy?" He's being just smug about it.

"Hmph! you're right though.darn." He gave me a light peck on my cheek, I looked at him and he just had a sweet smile on his face and he put some strand of  my hair behind my ear.

"But I think I'm luckier though, I met you and get to have you on my own, except I'll have to share you in the future." I furrowed my brows and looked at him confused.

"Why?" I said smiling in a confused way.

"You know there would be a time, when we'll have kids and they'll want your attention." He said looking away, he was turning red though.

"Aigoo...is our Yoochun being shy?" I caressed his cheek.

"Well, yeah." he said chuckling. I stood up from sitting on his lap and he stood up after I stood up. He went to my bed and sat again, he saw a stack of Kpop magazines and albums.

"Wow, you collect a lot." he said scanning them and he found an album on the bed, it was my baby album.

"May I?" he looked at me, I nodded and sat beside him.

"Wow, you were bald and where's your eyebrows?" I elbowed him.

"yah...not every baby is gifted like that...I looked like a baby buddha so stop it." 

"But you were cute, well a cute baby boy." he looked at me. 

"What?" 

"A baby girl who looked like a cute baby boy turned into a fine young lady." He looked at me.

"There you go again." 

"But you like it though..." he poked my sides, he knows I'm ticklish.

"Yah! fine I do." 

After having a conversation with him, it was time for dinner. We had dinner at a restaurant that serves our local cuisines. It seems like Yoochun liked it a lot.

After all the fun Yoochun went back to his hotel while I went back home with my family.

*"Anne, aren't you leaving tomorrow since things from work came up?" 

*"Yeah, I just stayed 2 days here, I want to stay longer but you know work is work." 

*"Ahhh...My daughter's finally grown up at last, I guess you needed romance in your life to be matured." Dad joked.

*"Haha, funny dad." I said laughing.

*"We'll miss you, but I hope you guys will stay longer and will really get married. you're my only daughter so I would want to wish you'll have all the happiness in the world." Dad laughed and gave me a hug and said good night.

I'll miss my home and my family since it's rare for me to go home, I'm quite thankful to Yoochun for planning this out even though he knows I was scared as hell going home...I love this guy so much that he makes me this happy too.

 

A/N : can you guys the ending is coming near? It will soon ~^^ 

I hope you enjoy this and thank you for reading very much!!! ^o^