Our Day Part 1

Surprising Encounters

I felt the sunlight on my lids...I peek with one eye and it was an early breezy morning. It was day that I never thought would come. Who would think that I went through a roller coaster ride meeting with a guy that I thought was far from my reach. No matter how much you think of the possibilities of this things to happen it's near to impossible. After sitting up on my bed, I heard voices outside my room. I could hear Ritz's loud nagging voice.

*"I TOLD you, this set is prettier and matches her beige cream dress perfectly...."
I peeked and I could see Jann and Ritz arguing, which made me stifle my laughter so they won't hear me, but too late they turned to me.

*"Aren't you going to take your shower? hurry up. you're acting as if it's not your special day." Jann raised her brows at me.

*"It's just I don't know...I feel like it's not real." I laughed weakly, I still feel butterflies in my stomach since I woke up.

*"Come on, get going and take a shower, while we prepare things here." Jasmin said giving me my towel and ushering towards the bathroom, which I voluntarily followed her, she's so mother like I thought.

I turned and saw the bouquet and everything laid out in the living room, the make-up artist, the hairstylist. everyone was inside the living room and was busy. Then I felt Jasmin's hand gently pushing me to the bathroom, I turned to her and she gave me a gentle smile, I smiled back. 

After showering, the hairstylist which is one of Yoochun's closest friends, ushered to a seat that was prepared in the living room and a dresser was prepared outside. Yoochun really out done himself here. Usually it's at a hotel but he wanted us to be more comfortable and homey. He's so weird but considerate.

I looked at myself getting ready. I still could feel the butterflies. 

"Hmmm....you're nervous, well I would be too since it's Yoochun, but he's lucky to have found someone like you." He said tucking a strand of hair behind my ear.

"Why?" I looked at him questiongly at the mirror.

"Well, let's say he became more human and himself again after meeting you." He smiled at me. I smiled back. Then my make-up was made it was JYJ's make-up artist who did my make-up. She's like an unnie to me during the times when I was troubled. I never mentioned her since we seldom meet but she was really nice to me.

"There, I bet Yoochun won't be able to take his eyes off of you" she smiled sheepishly. She's always proud of her work.

"Hm...well I don't know but since it's you then Maybe." I said laughing. 

Then I wore my gown inside my room, my mom was there sitting quietly and now she was helping me with my gown.

*"You know, I always felt bad about not being able to be there for you when you needed me." mom said gently.

*"But, just so you know, I always did care for you all. Seeing you like this. it seems so fast but I know this will come sooner or later just not this soon." she laughed weakly.

I turned to my mom after she buttoned my dress, I know she couldn't be a full time mom to me while I was staying with her. But I know she did her very best for us siblings during the hard times, I know she always tried her best for us. 

*"Mom, I don't say this everyday. But I love you mom and Thank you"

*"Hey, don't make me cry, my make up will mess up." she said laughing and patting my back.

I released her. and she already started tearing. I took a tissue and wiped her tears without messing her make-up.

*"Mom, you already started tearing up." I said laughing after releasing her. 

*"Hey, it's your fault for saying something mushy." she said hitting me on my arm.

We got out and everyone was ready and was dressed prettily, they were all smiling and we were taking commemorative photos for fun before going.

So this is really happening? I'm not dreaming right? I hope it isn't a dream. if it is...oh fudge hahahaha... We went out and saw the car waiting for us. I saw the car that I was riding separately and it was a vintage car with a beige color flowers with white roses. I seriously can't believe this is happening,