This Is Sudden...

Surprising Encounters

After work I went home and sat on the floor, this is becoming a habit relaxing on the floor, I think if I keep on sitting on the floor. I should sell the couch instead I joked to myself.  

I looked around it really feels lonely here, I looked at the ring again, It sparkles a lot. I remember his funny proposal. How he was hesitant and backing out but Jaejoong forced him into it. 

I suddenly heard a knock on the door, I checked it was Yunho. I opened the door and was shocked to see him. 

"Yunho?! why did you drop by?" I asked suprised. but what he did was more surprising he grabbed me and hugged me tightly.

"U-um...Yunho?" 

"I tried to avoid thinking about you and forget about you but I can't." he sounded hurt and I could feel his tears falling since I felt some teardrops on my neck.

"Um...I don't know what to say now, but I'm sorry that I'm hurting in a way that I don't know." I wrapped my arms around him comfortingly. As I looked up which made me more feel frozen. Yoochun standing there. He looked hurt and his eyes sparkled because of tears forming.

"I-it's not what it looks like..." I choked. but he just walked away without a word. 

I don't know if I should stay and comfort Yunho or ran after him. But I stayed with Yunho and looked at the hallway where Yoochun was standing while ago and now it's empty.

"I'm sorry Mi An-ah, I think I caused a bit trouble with you. I just couldn't help it." Yunho let go and looked at me. He really looked sorry. 

"Well, you're human. I guess it's ok." I said joking and gave a weak laugh. I noticed him staring at my hand.

"So he did proposed to you. I guess I'm left with one-sided love after all." He smiled.

"Yah...You'll find someone soon." I said cheering him on.

"I think I should go, I just wanted that off my chest at least." Yunho smiled shyly.

"Yah, I hope you'll meet someone soon." I wiped some of his tears on his cheeks.

"But if you keep doing this, it's gonna be hard." he joked. 

"Oh! I'm sorry." I retracted my hands away from him, it's habit when I see someone crying I wipe their tears.

"I should get going, can we still be friends?" 

I nodded and see him off. I quickly took my phone and called Yoochun. But he wasn't answering. I had no choice but I thought of going to his home if I let go on long enough, we'll just be more awkward if this isn't fixed now. 

I got in his home, and he's here since his cars are here parked.

I went to his room, and he was there. He was lying on the bed. He saw that he sat straight up.

"I can explain you know, would you please care to listen, if you won't then I can just disappear." I have no choice. if he's gonna be stubborn I need to say this.

"Fine, I'll listen"

I approached but he moved away, what the? he's acting like a little kid. I pinch his thigh.

"Ow! what was that for?" He asked rubbing it.

"Stay still and listen will you?" I scolded him.

"Yunho came by and was hurt so I comforted him and you just have to show up at the right moment." 

He looked at me, and had a suspicious look at me.

"Why was he hurt?" 

"Because he couldn't stop thinking about me and he wanted that off his chest and tell me." 

Yoochun had his mouth wide open as I said that.

"What?at least I told you rather that strange imagination of yours starts running." 

"He what? he likes you? and---" 

I kissed him, so he'll keep quiet and stop arguing. I can't box the guy, he has a carreer with his face depending on it so this is less ugly.

he wrapped his arms around me and looked at me.

"why would I agree to marry you if I don't love you?" 

"Hmm...you got a point." 

he planted a kiss on my nose, and so did I. We smiled like idiots and chatted for a while. At least we get to spend some time together. And I'll get to see his mom tonight too.