Why Is He Here?

Surprising Encounters

The next morning we woke up early so that we can help at the set. Shin Hye as usual looks lovely in her dress and leggings, even though it is winter she can withstand the cold weather for fashion, we're completely the opposite of each other she loves girly clothes while I stick to my street fashion. I'm happy when Shin Hye doesn't absent from work, because she's the one who drives my car. I'm a threat in the streets, so Shin Hye drives the car and if she's absent from work I take public transportation than driving. We arrived at the station and went to the set, It was a plain set since we just plan on having games and getting to know the artist more. surprisingly I didn't know who's coming today they usually tell us before hand. As we waited for the artist to arrive, then Shin Hye suddenly started pulling my sleeves.

"What?"

She was pointing at the entrance of the set, It was JYJ and B1A4 ok this combination is odd but ok. it's kinda interesting that it kinda made me laugh to myself since imagining them doing the mission that we prepared is kinda funny.

Finally the PD asked them if it's ok for them to do everything what's written in the mission card. they said they were cool with it. I can see B1A4 being hyper and happy and JYJ being happy as well and they greeted each other.

as we were discussing on things, I saw Yoochun walking towards our direction.

"Hi, We meet again. it's nice to see you again miss..."

"Jang Mi An"  well that's my Chinese name converted to Korean. Personally I don't like it.

"Jang Mi An, I would like to apologize about yesterday if you were offended by my actions."

"no it's fine." I smiled then I felt someone behind me tugging at my sleeves. 

"Oh, let me introduce to you my friend and co-worker Lee Shin Hye"  It was Shin Hye tugging from behind me.

"Hello." She greeted him reaching her hand out which he shook.

after greeting all of them. we started filming and it was fun. Idols being wacky and funny on set but after this they'll start on being much more busy practicing for concerts and other events.

the last game was an icecream eating contest which had 2 gallons of icecream well there are four people in each team plus the host could help on his own decision. Baro went to JYJ's team after losing a rock,paper,scissor game among B1A4 members.

it was hilarious seeing them gobble the icecream that they looked messy and sticky at the end. While we writers were laughing Yoochun approached us holding a spoonful of icecream the other two staffs ran but me and Shin Hye and one other staff didn't get to run. Shin Hye I know didn't run away on purpose since it was Yoochun but me and the other staff was caught by surprise. as he approached us he went towards me and gave me a spoonful of icecream.

and went back laughing, as he reached back to the main set.

"The staffs should at least help us with this mostly the writers since they planned all these." he said laughing while I was suffering from the coldness of the icecream.

Then the PD nodded and agreed on us helping them. The PD said each team can take one staff, good thing Jinyoung ran towards me and pulled me first. and Shin Hye was taken by Yoochun she looks so happy.

Then the show ended in a crazy chaotic funny way.

"So thanks for the writers who helped our idols here." the host said then the winners were announced it was JYJ plus Baro's team won. they won a prize money for donation to whatever charity that they're helping. and of course the losing team still has the 2nd placer prize. 

Then the show was wrapped up.finally. eating the icecream was tiring and I was super full.

I sat down in a corner for a while, and a hand with wipes reached the corners of my lips. as I looked up it was Yoochun in front of me.

"Sorry about that earlier." he chuckled.

"Why?" I asked chuckling too.

"You were laughing so hard that I wanted you to try it for yourself as revenge maybe." he had an adorable smile as he said that.

gotta admit Yoochun is pretty good looking and cute too. but no way I'm going for him.

"Oh so that was the reason."I smiled back.

"You know, you look prettier when you don't have those eyebrows connecting." he touched in between  my forehead since I was frowning again.

"But I like it when you look mad too since you look adorable." he said smiling again.

this time I felt flustered. I felt my cheeks starting to feel warm.I stood up right away.

"ummm...thanks if you think so." then I walked away to where the other staffs are.

"Ya...Mi An, Why were you and Yoochun looking so intimately just now?" Minji asked in a teasing tone.

"What are you talking about?" I asked laughing

"Aigoo..." She said still looking at me with a teasing look.

Then Shin Hye arrived coming from the restroom.

"What is Minji babbling about again?”

“How me and-" I stopped and think if I should tell her or not.

"How you and who what?" She asked sounding very curious.

"How me and Yoochun looked close" I said leaving a chuckle at the end.

"Of course you look close, soon you'll be friends and you'll be helping me out." she said giggling

I sighed good thing I changed "Intimate" to "Close" intimate is such a strong  word.