Not Again...

Surprising Encounters

I looked at him and awkwardly smiled at him.

"How do you know me?" I asked pretending to not remember him. He fixed his eyes on me. He frowned.

"Don't you remember bumping into at a near park?" He said looking hurt. I quickly thought of changing the subject.

"Um, shoudn't you be getting ready and changing into the clothes we prepared?" I ushered him towards the dressing room. But he was being stubborn and giving me a difficulty pushing him towards the dressing room. As we reached the dressing room, He looked at me looking hurt and went in.

I let out a deep sigh and put my hands on my waist. I should pretend I never saw him. Having him enter my is hard enough with Yoochun in it. It's already complicated enough with that troublesome guy. As I turned to return to what I was doing I see Minho and Minji blocking my way with their arms crossed and they were tapping their foor.

"I think our dear Mi An has some explaining to do?" Minji said eyeing me with suspicious eyes. The next thing I know I was in a storage room with them.

"Ok spill." Minho said whispering.

"Hurry before we start filming." Minji urged. These two sounded excited.

"I'll explain later while having dinner." I said lowering my voice.

"Everyone in your places will start now!" we heard the PD announced, We went out right away and went to our usual place. Being a writer of a variety program is worth it, you get to see idols up front with no borders at all and we get to make them do stuffs hihi. Ok we don't abuse them just because we're writers we're nice.

As Usual it started hilariously.

"Yunho-ah it's been a while since we played "Dangyunhaji" do you want to have a go?" Myungsoo asked him.

"Dangyunhaji." Yunho responded laughing.

"Joongkook's not here to avenge so be prepared," Myungsoo said seriously but even as staffs can't help but laugh.

"Yes." Yunho answered laughing harder. In the end Yunho won agains't Myungsoo, since Myunsoo was using lame comebacks on purpose but it was hilarious.

"Wait a minute don't we have another guest to go against them?" Myungsoo asked the other Mc's

"That's right, we don't see them together with DBSK in other variety shows but if they guest together that's kind of rare." Jaesuk said. 

"Let's welcome JYJ!!!" Bongsun said. They cheered and the two groups gave each other smiles and hugs. This is nice seeing them one show together.

But no one told me they were going to be guest. I though it was another group.

"Mi An-ah did you know about this?" Minho asked he looked clueless too.

"No." I shook my head. 

"I do, I forgot to tell you guys we changed plans. Instead of Nu'est. I don't know what the PD's thinking and how he even make them say ok to this." Minji explained.

"But SM agreed for these two to meet at the same show?" I sounded uneasy since SM maybe like has a grudge against Junsu,Jaejoong, and Yoochn since those three left the company on their own and the case thing. My head hurts thinking about it.

"I don't have any idea." Minji shook her head confused.

But we could see all five looked happy seeing each other after a long time.

"Ah...Isn't this nice seeing these boys together." Bongsun said.

"Handsome as always, Yoochun-ah does your aunt still want us to date?" Bongsun asked. All of them bursted out laughing.

"Um...she hasn't mentioned you for a long time now." Yoochun said holding in his laughter. 

"Ok, but don't worry I won't give up on you understand?" Bongsun said laughing.

"Oh! The numbers aren't equal. there are two people here and three here. that means one of us is going to help Yunho and Changmin." Jaesuk pointed out.

All three looked surprised and didn't want to join in the silly challenges prepared.

"PD-nim what are we to do?" Myungsoo asked.

Our PD wrote on a board and it has rocks,papers,scissors written. 

"Ah...This is easy." Myungsoo said. but after they played he lost and has joined Yunho and Changmin. he moved to where they were standing.

"This is nice being with the people the same as me." Myungsoo said confidently. Which caused another burst of laughter from th staffs and guests.

"Sorry viewers, our Myungsoo hasn't been feeling well since he lost the Dangyunhaji game." Jaesuk said at the camera. 

As expected Myungsoo made everything interesting by going against his own team mates. It ended with lots of fun. No one won the prize since it was a tie so what we did we'll give each team the prize and send it to the charity that they are supporting.

And that's a wrap. After that everyone was greeting each other. The Mcs and the boys chatted and they looked happy, As I was looking I saw Yoochun looked at and smiled I smiled back then Yunho turned to me and smiled too my face went stiff with a smile. What just happened? That was awkward. Then I felt two people nudging me from my both sides. I looked at my sides it's no other than Minho and Minji.