Planning and Arguing

Surprising Encounters

So Yoochun and I haven't been on each other's good side recently...we would well be out of sync recently. Like yesterday he wanted the invitations to be beige and silver but I wanted gold...since beige is already like white and silver's a bit too light. And now we're not in speaking to each other at all. Will this really work out the way we wanted it to be?

I got out of the room and spotted him on the floor at the living room with a note pad and a pencil and he was humming a tune. I didn't go out right away but slighly hidden myself behind the door. I listened carefully and he was humming a sweet soothing tune. For some reason my upset-ness has leveled down to a 75% yes...that's how weak I am to his voice and composing skills.

I finally went out and to the kitchen. I was going to prepare a sandwich, I was freaking starving after telling him I didn't want breakfast nor lunch on a sticky note and left it at the kitchen cupboard. While preparing my sandwich a pair of hands wrapped around my waist, It was obviously him. I didn't want to look his way but nudge him to get off using my elbow but he wouldn't budge. 

"Yah...are you still upset? it's just colors and other stuffs...ok I admit I got carried away when I said you were being a "know it all" I was wrong..."

I faced him this time, I was still encircled in his arms. I nodded and gestured him to continue. I caught him controlling his smile, He was trying to be serious but  I can see the corners of his lips twitching but he continued.

"You were not being a "know it all" but you were just trying to give your opinion and I do agree silver is...anyway please stop being mad." He smiled at me, he was trying to make me smile too. He moved swayed me around, but I controlled my face muscles not to smile.

"Come on...can't you utter one word? I haven't heard you speak to me once for a whole 2 weeks." he pleaded still not letting go. this guy is persistent. 

"You can hit me and show how upset you are than you ignoring me." this time he looked so heartbroken. and I don't want to hit him and hurt him with words just because I was upset over something trivial but instead I put both of my hands on his cheeks and squished together and I finally laughed on how ridiculous he looked. 

"Seeing you like this is better." I said smiling. I tiptoed and leaned closer and gave him a light peck on his lips and let go of his cheeks. he looked at me with a serious look.

"What?" I looked at him.

"You're scary when your mad but you do surprising things when forgiving me." He raised his brow at me. 

"So you want me to hit you...like with frying pans maybe..."

"No..." He groaned.

"And why would I hit you? hitting you won't fix anything anyway." I said feeding him some sliced cucumber for the sandwich. 

"Well some girls...well you are not just "some" girls. you're my girl." He said greasily.

"Oh God why...you're cheeziness level has leveled up." I looked at hims disgustingly.

"But you like it either way." he said smiling his greasy smile.

"Park Yoochun...do that again and we're going to go back to 2 weeks not talking." 

"Ok I'll stop, but...ok nevermind." he said laughing.

 

A/N: Hey guys I'm so sorry I couldn't update with school and stuffs...being an HRM student is hard too you know :))

Maybe the next update will be on October since I'll have our sembreak by that time :D so for now bye~ =^~^=