Leaving So Soon...

Surprising Encounters

We found ourselves playing games on the Ipad we both looked like morons playing tic tac toe. Everytime someone loses we give each other a flick on the forehead.

"Seriously you have foot ball field for a forehead." I said before flicking his forehead laughing.

"Ya!!! I already know that-" But I cut in his sentece.

"But you still look handsome." I said smiling then I flicked his forehead hard that it turned red. He grabbed his forehead like he was in pain.

"Omo! Did I hit too hard?" I approached him and took his hands off his face and I held his face and looked at it. It was pretty red. Then I felt his hands went to my waist and he was smiling. 

"Yeah you did." He said pretending to be hurt. I rubbed his forehead a bit. 

"Your manager's going to kill me if he sees this." I said concerned because if the mark doesn't go away he has to film a cf later.

"No he won't. I'll be at fault to let my girl hit me." he said grinning. I couldn't help but smile.

"Ya...let go. you're feeling much better." I said while trying to stand up but he didn't and hugged me tighter and he had his head at my tummy.

"No." he said laughing.

"They'll be here any minute so stop." I said laughing. Then the door burst open and I pushed Yoochun with all my might that sent him lying on the floor. 

The three standing at entrance of the door had smiles and suppressed laughter on their faces. I approached them and took some grocery bags. and brought to the kitchen and help them arranged the groceries. Then Jann approached him...

*"Don't worry we'll pretend nothing happened." She told him. and went to us. Yoochun sat up and looked at me like he was a victim. 

We started making breakfast all of us together. Yoochun sat down facing us at the counter. After that we enjoyed eating breakfast and chatted. Then after an hour.

*"I'm sorry it's time for me to go,I need to film now." he told us.

*"Ok you should go on then." All for us said in unison and we laughed as soon as we realized we said the same thing. He smiled and waved good-bye. I checked my phone for the time and I saw there was a message.

[ I had to go sorry, but don't worry I won't fall with the hot model I'm going to film with, since I find you hotter kkk]

This guy is crazy. Really crazy. I thought and laughed. Then I went to the bathroom last to take a bath. We're planning on going to my apartment and pack my things up. Good thing I already did my laundry. 

As we reached at my apartment, Shin Hye was there sitting on the couch. She looked at me and smiled.

"I'm sorry, I guess I was a bit of a . I should've stopped pretending not to see Yoochun's feelings for you." Shin Hye said while sitting right there.

"Um...I'm sorry that this happened. Um...Shin Hye I'm moving out." I finally said it.

"It's ok, I think we should have some space after this happened." Shin Hye said smiling at me, This smile of Shin Hye was the prettiest that I have seen. She also helped me with the packing and I could feel the atmosphere going back to normal a bit. We joked a bit while packing. After packing. Shin Hye looked at me and have me a bear hug.

"I'm sorry this happened, and feel free to visit ok?" Shin Hye said smiling. We said our good bye's and went to the van we rented.

*"Well she's not that bad after all." Jasmin said smiling.

*"Yeah, I think so too." Jann said.

*"I still don't like her but she's not that bad." Ritz said. she's so stubborn.

As usual we talked and had fun the whole night. But then all three had a call back home from their work.

*"My bastard of a boss said he needs me badly." Ritz said. her boss is actually her Fiance of course he misses her even though a day just passed.

*”Stop calling your future husband a bastard." Jasmin said laughing.

*"I'm sorry Anne we only got to spend two days with you and we said we were staying for a month." Jann looked guilty.

*"Nah...it's fine I know your Fiances are waiting for you guys." I said. Jann and Jasmin looked surprised by what I said except for Ritz since I already knew she was engaged she told me last month.

*"How did you know?" Both asked un unison.

*"Guys Anne's not that stupid to not see your rings especially you Jann you never wear jewelry." Ritz pointed out.

*"Don't forget to invite me, or else I'll really feel bad." I said pouting.

*"I was planning to tell while on our stay but we had so much crazy fun like in out past sleepover's that I forgot to tell you." Jann said laughing.

*"Same here." Jasmin joined in.

We gave each other huge bear hugs. All three booked a flight early Monday morning. We spent the night doing stupid stuffs and recorded one last video as remembrance.  

The next Morning I said good bye before they got in the taxi. They got in and while the taxi was running, I saw Ritz Stick her head out.

*"Don't forget to update us on your life okaaay?!" She shouted and waved at me and I waved back and smiled at her.

*"OK!!!" I replied back.