Our Day Part 2

Surprising Encounters

As I got in the car, I kept on looking outside... I watched the green view pass by fast and yet slowly from outside. After a few minutes I finally arrived. I took a glance outside and I saw the smooth pathway... and the garden outside was so pretty and I still felt this was a dream that I'm scared to wake up to. But I gather my courage and got out of the car.

My father was waiting for me, I hooked my arm with his. He had a weak but warm smile towards me. I return his smile.

*"It looks like you're about to ruin your make-up." Dad said chuckling at the end.

*"It's water-proof no need to worry" I said laughing.

*"Ah~ my daughter is about to trouble someone for the rest of his life...I hope he can handle you"

*"Dad can't you give me a serious message instead of that?" I said scoldingly.

*"Ok, ok I'll stop joking. How about this bring me grandson or daughter soon..." Dad said winking as we reached where Yoochun was standing. 

I felt my face turned red. Dad is so mean, how can he say that too soon??? but grandchildren makes parents happy aside from having their own children. was that too confusing?

I was facing the floor the whole time, then I felt a nudge. I looked over my shoulder it was Yoochun. He smiled at me. and he looked so handsome in his sleek black suit. Time flies by and it was time for exhanging of our vows.

"I promise to cherish you each day, and I won't get to promise you that you won't shed some tears but I'll try my best to protect with everything that I have. We've been through ups and downs a lot before we ended up here on this day. I'm glad that I've found you n that very day and always remember that I'll always look and love only you." Yoochun was looking at me the whole time. I felt blood rushing to my cheeks.

This time it was my turn, I felt my throat went dry but I cleared up my throat and started.

"I'm not very good in expressing this, but I hope this will do...I'm glad i have met you and got to know you better. it's like I found my bestfriend and at the same time my love. Thank you for being there for my in times that i was in need of help and I promise to always be there for you and love you always." I gave him a gentle smile after saying my vow.

Then finally the priest pronounced us as husband and wife. and right the kiss. I felt hesitant to do so. but Yoochun grabbed me by my waist and smiled and gave me one gentle kiss and he carried and faced everyone. Everyone closes to us was there some had tears in their eyes and was cheering loudly.

After all the excitement we're finally in the car on our way to our new home. I still don't know how it looked like but Yoochun was really smug about it. 

"I can finally be at ease, now knowing that you're officially mine." he said grabbing my hand.

"Yeah..." I said squeezing his hand. he looked at me smiling and never letting go and finally we arrived at a huge home. I turned to him.

"Told you it's perfect" he said smiling smugly.

"You...how..." 

"I know I'm so great" he said giving me a peck on my cheek.

We got out and he carried me again going inside our new home. As we got in. it had shining wooden floors a bright kitchen and living room. Yoochun still not putting me down went towards the stairs and went up and there were three rooms.

"This one is our room, that one is the guestroom and that one is well you know." he smiled devilishly. 

"Wh-what?" 

"Let's go!" he said cheerfully towards the bedroom and the rest is up to you haha

 

A/N: yup as she said the rest is up to you haha finally it's over with a happy ending and who wants a sad ending right??

I can finally be at ease too. since this one is done and next I'll be finishing up the other Yoochun fanfic I wrote so thank you for reading and your patience OTL

Hope to see you guys soon haha ^^ bye~ sem break here i come!!!