Starting Over

Surprising Encounters

He's such a jerk, I went to the park to cool off. After he stirred all those weird feeling into me, He just suddenly gets over me.

If he didn't did those things I wouldn't be here right now going crazy. He shouldn't have said those words and did all those actions.

I'm so pissed. After walking around I went backt home, I threw myself on the couch and the TV and watched some dramas. 

Then I hear the door bell, I checked on the screen it was Yoochun. 

"Go away." 

"Please, let me explain. ok there's nothing to explain but I'm sorry." 

"Just go." 

It hurts me to say that, but I don't to hurt him with harsh words too. so this is better than seeing him.

I looked at the screen and he did go, I feel sorry but. I just can't face him.

Then suddenly my phone rings.

"Hello?"

"It's me, I know what I said was...a bit off, but I would like to start things over without this complications please."

I think that would be a better start, starting over without this complications that happened between us. 

"Fine, give me a week to get over this." 

"Ok, see you in a week." he sounded less sulky.

I hope starting over is better than being this complicated.

A week has passed and he sent me a text message of the meeting place. As I got to the place, there he was sitting and he looked good in his simple blue plaid shirt, with the sleeved folded. 

He spotted me approaching him, he stood up.

"Nice to meet you. I'm Park Yoochun." He said smiling. 

He's literally starting over, Which made me smile on how silly he can be.

"Hi, nice to meet you too I'm Jang Mi An." I can't help but smile and feel silly doing this.

We had our order and waited for our order.

"So Mi An-ssi, what's your favorite color?" He's really, I don't know what to say but I'm feeling better. this way.

"Blue, You?"

"Hmmm...nothing in particular but I like White." 

"Hmmm." I said smiling.

"If you mix blue and white it will look like this sky right now. both of us being under one sky." Oh my gosh he's still cheesy as ever.

"Yoochun-ssi, what kind of woman do you like?" I asked shying away. that was kinda embarrassing to ask.

"Me? hmmm...let's see someone who just makes my heart beat when I see her, like now." he said grinning and he looked away showing an embarrassed smile.

"Oh..." I laughed a bit. this is somewhat awkward yet funny.

"Mi An-ssi, what kind of man do you like?" he asked the same question like mine.

"Me? I like a guy who makes my heart beat too, and the type that would make me smile for some reasons." i said smiling.

"Hmmm..." he said.

"Mi An-ssi I maybe forward, but will you go out with me?" he said smiling widely that he's cheeks looks so high up and adorable.

"Hmm...Ok. since Yoochun-ssi seems to be a nice guy." I said smiling.

He made *Yes* action. which made me laugh.

Our order arrived, we both ordered carbonara and started eating. 

As we were eating, he reached his arm closer with a napkin in his hand and wiped some sauce maybe on my lips.

which caught me by surprised. seeing this side of him is refreshing too...

We continued eating silently, and I saw he had some white sauce too so I returned the favor, we both exhanged glances and laughed. 

"Ah!! I'm going crazy." Yoochun said smiling  and looking away. 

"Why? What did I do?" I asked him holding in my laughter.

He leaned closer across the table and put his hands on my cheeks.

"You're just too cute..." the he kissed my forehead. and he went back to his seat and was smiling like a fool.

"Hm." is all I can say.

We thought of having a walk around the place, while we were walking side by side I felt his finger tips touching mine, Then I felt his hand slowly holding onto mine. I looked at him, and he just smiled.

"Do you hate it?" He asked embarrassed.

"No." I said smiling back.

"Ah...that's good.I was afraid you were going to run again." he said looking down.

I squeezed his hand.

"No I won't." I said flashing a reassuring smile at him.

"Am I doing this right?" He said still looking down.

I couldn't help my self but faced him and grabbed his face with free hand and gave him a kiss on the cheek. 

"Yeah." 

"Thank goodness, I was worried you will never talk to me again." he said looking down again.

"Yah, if you did this from the start we wouldn't have been in a weird situation." I scolded him. 

"I was---a bit impatient." he said laughing.

"Yes, you were. but I like that part of you too but just don't over do it." I said looking at him. 

"I understand." he said 

we continued walking and got to know each other more. This date has been very nice and the weather's nice too. bright and refreshing.

 

 

 

P.S I was listening to "Nice to Meet You" by G.na feat.Wheesung 

While writing this :)) I don't know the song kinda fits when they 

planned on starting over ~^^

I hope you guys get to enjoy this bye ~^^