This Is Hard.

Surprising Encounters

Before I met with Yoochun I met with Yunho right after we had that spat I met with Yunho later on, We talked and joked around.

"So how are you this pass few months?" He asked smiling.

"Um...pretty good nothing really special.“ I said tilting hy head a bit. Then I remember Yoochun that jerk.

"Is there something wrong? something happened, you know you can't hide something with that face on." he said laughing.

I looked up at him suprised. Does it really show? I held my face and looked at him surprised.

"Does it really?" I asked with curiousity. 

"Hm. It does... you were all like." He made a grumpy face, but it looked funny I think he exaggerated it. 

"Yah, that's too much. I'm sure I didn't look like that." I denied laughing at him.

"No, seriously..." He said laughing.

"Now seriously, tell me what's bothering you?" he said focusing his gaze on me. 

"I kinda have a small argument with Yoochun, but it's fine." I confessed. 

I looked at him and his face turned emotionless. 

"Are you ok? did I say something wrong?" 

He suddenly looked up and smiled at me. 

"No, I'm fine I was spacing out for a moment. What happened?" he asked me he was still smiling. But there was something in his smile that I feel a tinge of hurt poking me.

"It's nothing really serious really." I tried to avoid the subject a bit. I feel embarrassed telling Yunho I like Yoochun and Yoochun said he was over me and I threw a fit because of that.

"It sounds serious, come on tell me so that you'll feel better telling someone. I'm all ears." he said pretending to zip his mouth. so he's saying he'll just listen and won't voice out his opinion. 

"Ok...First I like Yoochun then second he suddenly told me he's over me after what he's done to me. isn't that frustrating?" I asked him. 

He pretended to his lips. 

"Yeah, that is annoying but the Yoochun I got to know before is a striaght foreward guy. When he likes a girl just can't get his eyes off of her I don't blame him. But maybe he should've just taken it slowly with you." he said smiling.

"Really?" well I don't really know Yoochun that well, he knows some things about me at times. But I don't know anyhthing much about him. 

"Really, you should guys have a talk and settle things now. Since maybe there are some one out there who wants to approach you but can't because of the situation." Yunho said looking down but he had a faint smile on his lips.

What does he mean some one out there? is there someone who want to approach Yoochun? 

"Oh? ok. I will but I need to calm down for a moment." I said giving him a bright smile. 

"I think I should go." Yunho stood up and approached me at my seat ang gave me a hug. 

He held my shoulder, I could feel he leaned his head on my shoulder, face was side by side to mine. 

"Take care of yourslef ok?" he whispered and I felt a light but warm peck on the cheeks. That left me frozen a moment, I looked at him surprised.

It felt like we aren't going to see each other again. Why do I feel this tightening uncomfortable feeling right now?

He looked at me, and smiled and gestured that he's going first. I just nodded. and watched his back disappear from my view.

Don't tell he's that someone? But why? Does that mean he--- I'm not that slow to not notice but why did I never knew about his feelings? 

so those calls he did while he was away and the chats we had, why didn't see that, despite he was extremely busy promoting he was able to do those...

Maybe I was focused on myself and Yoochun that I didn't notice the people surrounding me. 

 

P.S A chapter on the meeting of Mi An and Yunho. It's kinda sad to write but you guys should know what happened at least right? ^^

Just a short one today, I'll update a longer one soon. Thank you for reading *bows* *goes to youtube replays Tarantallegra* hahaha:))

you guys already checked that out right? Junsu's new solo MV ~^^