Is This Even Normal To Happen?

Surprising Encounters

I looked at them, I actually felt fear by the looks that they're giving but they weren't looking at me they were looking behind me, I followed their gaze, And their gazes led to Shin Hye being friendly with Yoochun, well there's nothing wrong with them being friends.I think.

"Are you even ok with that witch approaching him like that?" Minho snapped. He looks pissed instead of me. 

"Come on...it's not like we're going out I think." I myself don't know what's the state of our relationship. I know how stupid of me. 

"Still, you do know how he feels about you?" Minjo joined in. She has her worried face on.

"Don't worry. It's not like we're officially going out no need to go all the way mad." I calmed them down.

"Ah!!! you're so helpless Mi An-ah." Minho fumed and was holding the bridge of his nose.

"We'll keep on looking after you. How about us staying at your apartment? I bet it feels lonely...and maybe there's GHOST." Minji scared me at the end as she said 'Ghost' she widened her eyes and made her voice sound eerie.

"Stop that. Why did you have to say ghost...you know how my imagination is..." aish this two are really crazy. I know it's stupid to believe in ghosts but my imagination is just too much sometimes. 

"So can we stay there instead for awhile?" Minho insisted. 

"But how about your apartment?" I was concerned on their rash decision.

"We'll tell the land lady, so how about it? come on you showed as pictures, it looked big enough for 6 people." Minji joined in. six? oh the three plus us three. well it's not bad living with the people I love, but I have to ask them first if it's ok.

"Wait, I'll have to ask them too you know, if it's ok with them." I explained to the two. Both nodded and made gestures for me to call them. Grrr...overseas calls are expensive but oh well.

*"Hello? Jann?" 

*"Yeah? wait why did you call? did something bad happen?!" she sounded alarmed.

*"No! calm down. I was going to ask something. Um can Minji and Minho live with us or me?" well it's still us when they come for a visit, I don't want them to be shocked seeing additional two people living with me.

*"Oh sure!!! the more the merrier and they look super fun hahaha!!!" Jann laughed. 

*"Oh ok cool, gotta hang up now phone bill...is you know bye!" 

*"Bye!" Then I hang up right away. 

Both looked at me with blinking eyes. They understood what we were saying clearly since they look so happy.

"We'll be looking forward on living with you next week." Minho said with a wide grin on his face.

"Let's get along ok? and we'll fend of the ghosts." Minji said encouragingly.

"Oh stop mentioning that...I'll get even scared if you keep on reminding me." I glared at them. Both just laughed. Well they did scare me last halloween at the office even the PD helped. I ran for my life screaming like hell. They were lucky I didn't have a weak heart or else would have felt sorry for me and wouldn't be laughing like how they did that time. The PD was so mean the ghosts looked so real and they even asked the security to stop the elevator and there were people inside, Then lights in the elevator was off too. And I felt people around me and they were cold and they did that on purpose by staying at the aircon the whole time so that when they do that they're cold. They stopped when they heard me almost crying. I will never forget last years Halloween and I was still new that time. meanies...

"Let's go guys, lets celebrate for your hardwork!" The PD called out to us. gesturing to come out.

"Yes." We said in unison and we took our bags and went out, we rode the company's van and it was awkward because we were in the van with all of them(Yunho,Changmin,Jaejoong,Junsu, and Yoochun) the seat beside the driver's seat was already taken by one of the cameraman. So we sat with them at the back. I sat in front of Jaejoong instead. And we were all settled in.

"Mi An-ah, let's shop together for things for the apartment Minho said." I looked at Minho surprised thinking the guys here will misunderstand. I saw Yoochun widen his eyes and was looking at me in a glaring way. 

"ahaha...sure. you're coming right Minji?" I looked at Minji hoping for a yes.

"Na...You guys go ahead I have a date tomorrow. and you two are better off alone." Minji said without thinking that Yoochun doesn't know Minho's gay.

"You have a date? you never told us that." Both me and Minho asked bewildered by what she said.

"Ya! I may not be as pretty as Shin Hye or as cute as Mi An. But I can still manage to find a date you know." She hit our head just a light hit.

"It's not like that. But is he good?" Minho asked. Before I could listen to Minji's answer someone was kicking my seat. As I turned I was surprised Jaejoong is now sitting at the other side and Yoochun was behind me, He looked pissed alright. I just looked at him with a "What?" look. Then turned my attention back to Minji, but he kept on kicking. I leaned back.

"Ya! stop it!" I said in a low voice so that no one will notice.

Then finally we arrived at the resto after 20 mins. As I got out to follow Minho and Minji I felt someone grabbed from behind. I turned to see who it was, I was Yoochun he gave me the same look in the van. Before I could say something Minho was approaching us, and he took my hand. Yoochun let go he was utterly shocked by Minho's action.

"Minho-ah Yoochun doesn't know...-"

"Ah! really? but I'll still do what I do with you." He said smiling. Yeah Minho's stubborn I knew this for a fact. 

We sat together at another table far from where the guests are. The other table was occupied by the PD of course and the MCs and the guests.

 

[Yoochun's Point Of View]

Why am I here with them? I can't stand that guy really. He was the one she waved back back then...

"Yoochun-ah are you ok?" Jaejoong asked me.

"Uh...ooh I'm ok." I smiled at Jaejoong to reassure him I'm ok. which I am not. I saw that Minho guy feeding her and she looked delighted. Well I fed her before but why do they look so much like a couple, He even wiped her lips with his fingers and patted her head. I held my chopsticks.

"Yoochun-ah are you planning on eating?" Bongsun noona asked.

"Or do you want me to feed you?" She said in a high pitch voice it was funny, she held the chopstick towards me. 

"Ya!Ya!Ya! Stop scaring he has been traumatized enough filming with you." Myungsoo hyung said. Which caused us all to laugh. 

"Aigoo...I just care for him that's all." Bongsun noona said pouting.

Then we continued eating, but I just can't concentrate then I hear Changmin and Yunho whispering.

"Hyung, If you like her just tell her already." Changmin said sounding annoyed but laughing.

"....But she doesn't remember me...and I'm not sure if I really like her but I can't seem to not stop thinking about her." Yunho explained 

I pretended to eat, What's this? Yunho liking someone this much...Ya...If you think about that person that means you like that person...tsk this guy is hopeless.

"But Mi An looked so helpless that time that I wanted to just grab and comfort her." Yunho said.

I got surprised and choked on what was I eating. Everyone turned to me.

"Yoochun-ah are you ok?" Junsu asked from across the table.

"Hmm." I nodded as I drank some water.

"Ya! look he choked because of you." They told Bongsun noona. 

"Me? what? what did I do? It's not my fault I'm iresistable." Bongsun noona defended herself which we started laughing again.

The dinner ended and we headed outside and waited for our car. 

"Jaejoong hyung it was nice spending this day with you guys." Yunho said

"Yeah I hope we'll have more opportunities to work again together." Jaejoong hyung said. 

Then our cars arrived. While in the car I can't help but be troubled by what I heard. Yunho likes Mi An.