This Is Getting More Crazy...

Surprising Encounters

[Yoohwan's POV]

Why can't I seem to not stop looking at her. I looked at her again. She was smiling and laughing with Yunho and Minho. We properly introduced ourselves earlier. I never knew my brother had a friend who was this cute and friendly.

"Oh right...you and Mi An are the same age you're just two months older than her, so you guys be more comfortable." Minho suggested. This guy is really out going? or maybe really loud?

"And Mi An-ah be much more comfortable." Minho scolded her,she looked shy and her cheeks looks more pink that usual. 

"Well you can call me Yoohwan." I said. she nodded. and smiled at me.

The sun was already setting, are we going to stay here until night?

[End]

 

[Yunho's POV]

It's nice seeing here this close and seeing her smiling like this is ok with me. Rather than being straight forward to her with my feelings for her. Being friends is best right now.

"Um, are you guys planning on staying over for dinner?" Mi An asked. But too bad I had early schedules for tomorrow.

"I'm sorry I can't, I have some schedules early tomorrow." I said sounding down.

"It's ok, you can drop by anytime to visit us." She said smiling brightly. Then I finally felt it was about time for me to get going. Our manager must be looking for me.

"Um...Mi An, I'm going to take my leave now." I said her name without the -ssi anymore since she told me to just call her Mi An instead.

"Ok." she stood up and followed me to the door.

"Have a safe trip going home."  She said still smiling.

"Yeah I will. see you sometime then." I said then I waved good bye and she waved too.

[End]

 

Yunho already went home except for the three left.

"So how about you guys?" I asked the remaining three.

"Obviously I'm staying." Minho said.

"I'm staying too if that's ok?" Yoochun asked me.

"Yeah." I said smiling at him and I turned Yoohwan.

"Well if hyung's staying, then I'm staying too." He said finallt smiling. He didn't talk much while we were all chatting and joking around.

"Minho help me please?" I asked Minho for help in cooking, since cooking with him is fun.

"Sure." he stood up and took the aprons we bought.

We started to cook and joked around while cooking and the two just sat there and was chatting too.

[Yoochun's POV]

"Hyung, that guy is he really gay?" He asked me with a very confused look on his face.

"Yes, VERY." I looked at them again. He loves torturing me.

"Hyung, is she dating someone?" I looked at Yoohwan with a surprised look on my face.

"Why? I think no wait why?" No Yoohwan, that's hyung's girl. Yoohwan please no.

"Really? how can someone like her not date?" Yoohwan looked at her again.

"Why? are you interested?" I found myself asking that question.

"Well, I'm not sure maybe it's just a crush." Yoohwan shrugged his shoulders.

Interested or not, Yoohwan's has a crush on Mi An, How many guys must I encounter liking her including my brother?

[end]

We finally finished cooking, we cooked some kimchi soup and some other side dishes.

"Guys dinner'sready." Minho called out to them.

[Yoochun & Yoohwan's thoughts]

[I would have been better if Mi An called us instead of HIM.]

They finally sat at the dinner table and so did I and Minho.

"Actually Mi An cooked everything, I just stay by her side so she won't feel bored while cooking." Minho said happily.

"Well that's true, but don't expect too much, I don't even think it went well." I said laughing.

"No it's good." Both said in unison.

"Oh really? well thank you." I said to both. We started eating too. well it wasn't bad as I thought it would be.

"Mi An-ah you should cook for your future boyfriend often, so that he'll fall deeply inlove with you." Minho just said that out of the blue.

"Okaaay. but I don't think I'll have one soon." I said laughing.

"You will sooner or later." Yoochun said.

"Yeah I think you will too." Yoohwan said smiling.

"Yoohwan-ah what kind of girls do you like?" Minho asked smiling.

"Me? Maybe simple girls who's caring and cute." Yoohwan answered.

"How you Mi An,you never talk about your ideal guy." Minho turned the question to me. Well that's kinda weird but oh well.

"I like guys who are nice and the one's who's not a player." I answered Minho.

Then we heard Yoochun coughing. 

"Are you ok?" I asked him.

"So Yoochun-ssi is excluded from being your boyfriend tsk tsk tsk." Minho said laughing.

"I guess so...hahahah!" I laughed along. Well we're just friends now.

"Ok I'm not a player, I just seemed like one." Yoochun explained himself and we heard Yoohwan chuckled.

"What? don't tell me Yoohwan you agree with them?" Yoochun looked surprised and his expression was priceless.

"Well not really, but you're a very smooth talker though when it comes to the ladies." Yoohwan said laughing.

"Exactly why I'm not sharing Mi An to those kinds of guys." Minho said hugging me.

I can feel those two are exchanging glares as of now. I think these two will never get along.