Spoiled Baby...

Surprising Encounters

After preparing porridge for him, he ask me too feed him...seriously? he's ok already what's with the "Feed Me" plese helpless look.

"You serious?" I asked with a poker face.

"Yes, I suddenly feel weak." He massaged his temples.

"Really?! then we should call the doctor then, since you're still sick. and I'll ask for an IV to be injected so that you won't have to trouble yourself in eating."

"Oh! I suddenly feel better...I think it was just maybe some after effects." He stood up and started stretching his arms.

"Riiiight...."after effects." 

He sat back down and started eating his porridge diligently.

"Why is this so bland?" He said in a complaining tone.

"Well, I don't cook porridges...deal with it." I said pushing the bowl towards him.

"I'm eating this, because I------" He stopped and continued eating.

"So your manager last night, left a message saying that since you got sick last night. The schedule for today is going to moved tomorrow." 

"Ok..." He had a down tone to his voice.

"It seems like you don't want to do that..."

"Well not...YET. It's tiring..." He pouted looking at me.

"Well, you chose your career stop complaining."

"It's tiring not because of the job, it's these fans, who are well different. They got to extremes to invade my privacy."

"Oh...Those fans. well I admit I used to stalk you, but let's not use "Stalk" I was "Admiring" your from afar and going any further." 

Yoochun's gave out a huge gasp and had an exaggerated shock look.

"Ya! Knock it off. At least I told you."

"Uwa...So you're that into me?" He looked smug now.

"Till I met you personally." I defended.

"No...you've fallen for me even if we haven't met yet. tsk tsk I'm so attractive." 

"Ya! You're seriously...." I didn't know what to say well, he IS good looking fine. But he's too full of himself. He thinks I'll be with him that easily. In his dreams.

"Mi An-ah tomorrow can you----"

"Wait a sec phone's ringing." I took my phone, and caught Yoochun looking sulky. He's always like that.

"Hello?"

"Mi An-ah! We're back from our tour, can we meet up tomorrow?" It was Yunho. Seems like their tour went well. 

"Uh-Sure! We haven't seen each other personally.Why not?" I said cheerfully, and Yoochun was distracting me. he was waving his arms in front of me while I try to stop him from waving.

"See you tomorrow. Bye!" 

"Bye!" I hang up. and Yoochun was giving me a dissatisfied look with his arms crossed.

"What?" I asked innoccently.

"Don't "What" me. I was going to ask you if you can come with me tomorrow. So it won't be boring." Then he turned his back to me. 

Aish...he's being childish again, so this IS the REAL Yoochun, A sulky, bratty, childish young man. and he's older than me. and he kept showing his cool side from the first time we met. 

"I'm sorry, but I haven't seen him-Them for a long time." 

"What you're close now?"

"Uhhh...Yeah." 

"WHAT?! Since when?" He turned to face me with a startled look on his face.

"Ok, you don't see me 24/7 so in those 24/7 we sometimes chat,talk on the phone."

"You were communicating behind my back?!" he looked even more shocked.

"Ya...it's like we're dating or anything for you to react." 

"Still...." 

"Oh yeah...I need to go to work.Bye!" I walked off leaving him frozen. He should calm down by himself.