Well He's Not That Bad...

Surprising Encounters

 

I turned around instead of facing them. But both chased after me. And grabbed my jacket before I could escape.

"Mi An, are you really..." Minho and Minji asked in unison.

"No,we're just friends ok?" I answered back. looking at them innocently, well it is the truth.

"Hmm...but you'll for him sooner or later." Minho said with a smirk on his face. 

"Right." Minji agreed and both gave each other a high five. and both giggled and left me there frozen by their last comment. Me falling for him? ok it's possible and I think I already did. And I'm avoiding to go any deeper. I gave out a deep sigh, I can't go to work right now, well it's this is the first time I'm not going to work. I called Shin Hye.

"Hello?" She always has a friendly and cheerful voice when answering the phone and when talking.

"Shin Hye-ah I suddenly don't feel good. can you tell the PD that I don't feel good and I'm veru sorry." I acted like I was in pain.

"Are you ok? ok i'll him. But are you ok alone?" Shin Hye sounded pretty worried since this is a first. I never got sick before since I arrived here. except for the occasional colds. not too serious.

"Yeah, I'll be fine. bye~" I hang up right away or else the phone call would be so long.

I took a bus and went to Time Out Gelato, well I know Yoochun's mom owns the place and I go there quite often when I don't feel good or I'm just feeling happy. But today I just feel like eating and relax. And it's not like Yoochun's gonna be there. He's a busy person, and everytime I go there he wasn't even there so I'm good .

As I entered the shop, I stood frozen in place. God is testing me. Yoochun was there his back facing me. I could've sneaked and went to a table facing my back to him. But too late his mom knows me. Since you could say I'm a regular customer I think?

"Mi An-ah!" she called out and waved at me. I had no choice but to wave back and smile. Just smile and wave. Yoochun smiled too and looked at his mom.

"You know her?" He asked his mom smiling. I approached the counter since I was going to order and I already been seen what's the use going to the table.

"Yes, she comes here quite often. And she's the girl I talked to you about." She talks about me? oh no.Maybe she shared stories about some embarrassing moments I encountered here.

"The one who was so depressed that she cried the whole while eating ice cream?" he asked laughing. 

"Yes." the mom laughed along. great mother and son getting along well I see.

"And the one who helped you out when you lacked employees one time?" Yoochun this time was smiling a gentle smile.

"Yes that was her too." His mom replied and looked at me and she smiled a bright smile.

"I missed you, I miss seeing you here and having chats with you." His mom turned to me smiling again.

"Me too Mrs.Park, I didn't have much time lately, some things happened." I said smiling at her, well it is the truth a lot of things happened this week.

"Mom, I know her too, she's my friend." Yoochun chimed in. No one asked you if we know each other. Yoochun you always do things that kinda pisses me off.

"Oh! Really?! friend or girlfriend. If she's your girlfriend I'll be happy!" his mom sounded super happy.What did I do to make this woman like me? I helped and visited her a couple of times but didn't expect her to like me to this extent. Before Yoochun could answer. I answered instead.

"We're just friends, um...good friends. and he's too good for me." I said smiling back at his mom.

"Oh...Really? but some couples starts from being friends. I won't lose hope for you guys to end up together. hopefully maybe ending up in marriage." She said laughing.

"Oh right so what will you have? the usual?" she asked me for my order.

"No, today I'm going to try something else,I'll have this mrs.Park." I pointed at an icecream flavor on display without thinking. since I thing maybe trying something new would make me calm down a bit. ok my thinking's weird right now kinda fuzzy. 

"Okay." she said smiling brightly.

"Mom make it good for two. and it's on me." Yoochun winked at his mom and went to my side and took my hand into his. His mom's gaze was looking at our hands and smiled. I was trying to make him let go but his way too strong.

Finally we sat down and he let go.

"What are you thinking? grabbing my hand? and even treating me? what am I? your date?" I asked.

"First I was just thinking about how much I like you, second I wanted to hold you, third I'm treating you because I want to, fourth you are special to me and last Yes I think you are my date." He answered shamelessly. This man is too much.

I just looked at him amazed how he just confidently answered my question without feeling embarrassed at all. Then the icecream was served.

It was a chocolate flavor I'm sure of it since it was brown. Yoochun took his spoon and scooped a spoonful of icecream. I haven't even taken my spoon yet. But then I realized he reached out his arm towards with the spoon. I looked at it cluelessly. Don't tell me his feeding me? Yoochun why do make things harder for me. Like seriously? dude stop it. Waah!!! I can't do these anymore seriously.

"Ah....." He said and gesturing me to eat it and to say ah.

"Ah" I followed him and accepted the spoonful of icecream. I didn't want his mom to see us arguing or even hear us arguing in her icecream parlor. It wouldn't look nice right? 

As soon as I accepted the icecream, Yoochun laughed silently and looked at me this time he took some too and ate some.

"I remember that day at the studio, when I made you help us eat our icecream." he said laughing. His laugh sounded really happy. Not like those fake laughs you hear from celebrities. I can't explain but yeah that's how it is. I can't help but show a smile and laughed along. Remembering it now and I watched it when it aired it looked hilarious. How he went up to me and made eat the very big spoon of icecream.

"You finally smiled and laughed." He said smiling at me, his eyes was gazing into mine, I quickly glance back to the icecream.

"What flavor was this again?" I asked trying to avoid the awkward feeling that I felt awhile ago.

"Hmm...I think it's Swiss Chocolate." His gaze still on me. Why is he looking at me that way? I can't handle this at all. This is making me have difficulties setting my feelings aside. And his the first guy that my heart beats like mad. He even makes me hard to breath. I just kept on scooping icecream and stuffing it in my mouth. It's seriously yummy. I should recommend this flavor to Minho he loves chocolate but he never is available too busy searching for his "Perfect Match" 

Then I remembered a funny situation me and Shin Hye made, we called Time Out Gelato and pretended to be tourist asking for directions for Time Out Gelato. We forgot to ask who answered the phone since maybe it was Ricky/Yoohwan Yoochun's brother who answered since their voices are so similar. I thought of asking him, since I was curious.

"Um...Do you sometimes answer the phone here?" I asked looking at him without feeling awkward anymore.

"Yeah, I do but sometimes it's my brother why?" He had a smile and he raised his left brow at me.

"Well we once called pretending to be tourists haha it was Shin Hye's idea I swear." I said laughing.

"What did you ask when you called?" He said sounding much more curious.

"Well we asked for directions pretending to be-"

"Japanese tourists who asked if they can use taxi to go here and even asked for the address?" He said smiling he looked sure of his details. and he was right.

"Was it you who answered?" I looked dumbfounded.

"Hmm...now I think of it your voices sounded familiar, that was you?"

I nodded in response.

"Wow, you know Japanese?" He asked amused. 

"Well, I learned a bit since I love reading and watching animes in my teenage years until though." I said embarrassed.

"I think I'm really destined to meet you, and who knows maybe you're my future wife." He said laughing.

I felt my cheeks went hot. People should stop bringing up marriage and us being a couple. 

"Can you stop that?" I said scoldingly.

"No. Once I like someone I just like her no matter, I'll accept her for who she is." He said smiling arrogantly.

"Stop it." I said laughing. Now I kinda feel like him being a friend. And I don't mind just being like this.

"Ok I will." He said smiling.

I checked my watch and I thought that I should get going home. And maybe play some video games while waiting for Shin Hye to get back home.  And we're already done eating the icecream. 

"Um...I better get going. Thanks for the icecream." I said smiling before standing up.

"Can I drive you home?" He asked.

"No thanks, I think I'm fine on my own." I reassured him. 

"Oh ok...Stay safe." He said as he sent me off the door. I waved good bye to his mom too. I walked to the bus stop, Got on and after a few minutes finally I was at home.

I felt today went out fine even though I met him today. I found myself smiling like a stupid person and that made me laugh.