Things Are Getting More And More Complicated...

Surprising Encounters

We were done with dinner and Yoochun,Yoohwan, and Minho are ready to go. I started to clear up the table but then Yoohwan cleared the table instead.

"Uh-- You---" I don't know what to say actually.

"No it's ok." He said flashing a smile at me while carrying the plated to the sink. I felt blood rushing to my cheeks, he caught me by surprise with his smile. Then Yoochun passed by me and went to the sink too. And both were washing the dishes. I felt my mouth fell open. Two attractive men at the sink, washing dishes for me. Ok inner fangirl, Mi An control it, MI AN CONTROL. Then I heard a shutter sound behind me, I turned and see Minho snapping a pic.

"Oh~~~this is just too irresistable not to take a pic. wait i need close-ups." Minho went to the counter. 

"Yoohwan,Yoochun looke here!" Minho called out. both turned to look at him at the same time while they were smiling. 

"OMO! this is perfect." Minho said almost hyperventilating. I couldn't help but huddle over him.

"Uwa....how can these two look so handsome just by washing dishes!" I gushed. damn and I said to control myself earlier. They heard me alright. Both are holding in their laughter I can see their shoulders shaking. I just gave them a look from behind.

"Send it to me." I whispered to Minho. 

He nodded in response with a delighted smile on his face. After a few minutes he finally sent to me. I took one more glance. Both look so good.

"Ya...what are you looking at?" I heard Yoochun approaching from behind me. I hid my phone behind me.

"Nothing important to you...Shoo!" I shooed him away. 

"Fine. We're going by the way." He said gesturing towards the door.

"Oh? uh---thanks for washing the dishes and helping me here...." I said dropping in a lower tone.

"Well you cooked a deliecious dinner for us." He flashed me an adorable smile. his cheeks were so high when he was smiling, so cute. Mi An what are you thinking? Am I ready to really seriously fall for this guy? No! You must not look easy. Well that's what Ritz suddenly told me last time.

"Oh...right....Well have a safe trip home then." I said smiling. 

"We'll be going then." Yoohwan said flashing his adorable smile again. why didn't I meet him first? Mi An you're being just greedy now. Stop that!

"Ok bye." I said bidding them good bye at the door step. I was waving then they were already far in the hallway. As I was about to close the door, I caught a glimpse of Yoochun running and he stopped at the door step. 

"What? did you forget something?" I asked him.

"No." He had an impish smile on then he gave me a light peck on the cheek.

"Just leaving a mark on you so you won't look at other guys." then he winked and went away and left me frozen in place.

AHH!! he's driving me nuts!! seriously. I thought I was already safe and can control this feeling. Yoochun you meanie.

After a few seconds I got back to my senses and did my usual routine. Then finally I laid on bed and felt my left cheek, and remember him giving two kisses now and it was on the same cheek. I suddenly realized I was smiling unconsciously. I'm sure I looked like an idiot right now. 

I pulled the blanket over my head and slept with a smile on my face. hahaha!

The next morning I did the usual routine, visited the orphange played with the kids, While playing I saw the volunteers giggling and was fangirling actually. I turned to the direction there were looking at. There he was getting out of his car and walking towards the playground. 

"Good Morning!" He greeted Miss Lee.

"Good Morning young man." Miss Lee smiled brightly.

"Omo...Yoochun-oppa's so handsome." one of the volunteers gushed.

"oppa?" I muttered. What's with oppa? 

I was about to greet him but the volunteers passed by me and went to him. Wow....Fine you go girls. I went to slide and played with the kids. The kids are pulling me to slide with them...oh well...as long as they have fun. Ohhhh...i fit in. 

"Uwa...You're that tiny?" Yoochun said clapping. I just glared at him. I bet he enjoyed the attention awhile ago, oppa my . 

"Whatever." I stood up and checked the time. Oh! it's time for me to go. I said my good byes to the kids. And ran to Miss Lee.

"Ahjumoni! I have to go bye!" I said jogging and waved good bye to the kids, Yoochun ran after me too.

"Ya! Wait UP! YA!!!" I heard him from behind. So I stopped.

"What?!" I faced him. 

"I could give you a ride." 

"Nevermind." I said walking away to call a taxi.

"Why are you being stubborn?" he grabbed my arm from hailing a taxi.

"Let go. I want to take a taxi so just let me be." I said annoyed, trying to shake his hand of my arm. but he won't budge. I looked at him glaringly biting my lower lip.

"Ya! don't bite your lip till it bleeds." He placed his thumb over my lips using his free hand.

"Stop involving yourself with my life." I said complaining.

"Aish...We're friends and friend love meddling with other friends life. why?" well it is true but...

"Stop being stubborn." he dragged me into his car and shut the door. He got in and just pouted and looked outside.

"Stop sulking." he said.

"Can I ask you something?" He said cheerfully.

"What?" I still wasn't looking at him.

"Can we start going out properly and get to know each other more?" he said seriously while driving. 

"Fine." I heard me saying, what did I say?! 

"I mean no, no no no." I said looking at him.

"You said "Fine" first I'll take the first answer." He said laughing. 

"Let's get to know each other more." He said cheerfully grabbing my free hand on my lap.

Is this where we're heading in the end??