Parents

Surprising Encounters

Yoochun's mom finally arrived and Yoohwan too. Both looked actually very happy.

"Mi An-ah, I'm glad Yoochun chose you, I'm glad that you'll be joining our family soon and I'm expecting a gran-" 

"Mom, Let's prepare dinner." Yoohwan interrupted their mom.

"Uh--ok. Are you helping me?" She asked Yoohwan.

"Yes, Mom I'll be helping you." he smiled at her, and she looked delighted at the thought Yoohwan helping her.

We chatted and their mom was really happy, I was too. But I wonder about my dad if he's going to be happy about this. After dinner, Yoochun drove me home.

"Are you ok? it seems like something's bothering you?" 

"It's my dad, I wonder if he's gonna approve of me marrying a celebrity and who's Korean. he's gonna flip." I imagined my dad's eyes getting big with surprise.

"If you worry so much, let's visit him next month." 

I looked at him, Why does he just says this kind of things like it's so easy, he's busy and he thinks of going there next month.

"Yah, you have work." I pointed out.

"Well, that's true. after I finish the drama then." He smiled at me.

"Well at least you speak english, I think he'll be pleased knowing that." 

A few more months passed and Yoochun was done filming, and I got to admit I was jealous at times while watching his drama. 

-Watching Yoochun's Drama-

"Uwa...he's so good that I think he's really inlove with her." 

Is he? I'm his fiance, but seeing him act like this is believable it's he's really inlove with her, and they match well.

Ahh...So this is called "Jealousy" what I'm feeling right now. 

"What are you watching?" Yoochun approached me coming from the kitchen.

"Your drama, why?" I looked at him.

"Oh?" He sat beside me and was looking at me.

"What?" I looked at him.

"You're jealous aren't you?" 

"No I'm not, why would I?" 

"Because I can hear you, you know from the kitchen. you said I'm so good that it looks real." He looked at me.

"Well yeah, don't you like that I'm praising you." 

he hugged me suddenly.

"No matter who'll be my leading actress, I will never look at them like how I look at you." He said placing his chin on my neck.

"hmmm..." I nodded.

"But you too, shouldn't gape at young idols on your show." 

"I was just admiring them, they look cute what can I do?" 

I he looked at me seriously. 

"Ah...ok ok, fine. I won't." 

-End-

Now his drama's over. I already packed my clothes to visit my family back home. I'm seriously nervous that I don't know, how to face my dad.

We boarded the plane and napped while on the flight, when we finally got off the plane and out of the airport I felt like running as I spotted my dad and uncle waiting for us there. 

I didn't expect my dad to fetch me, I'm not ready. I grabbed Yoochun's arm. 

"Let's go this way." 

"I already spotted your dad, and he already saw you too. too late." I can hear Yoochun sounding nervous too.

We approached them. My dad looked at Yoochun and looked at me. I smiled.

*"Dad, this is Yoochun." I introduced Yoochun, I felt my voice was wavering.

*"Oh? The Yoochun that you were crazy about." Yoochun looked at me.

*"Yeah." 

*"Nice to meet you sir, I'm Park Yoochun." Yoochun introduced himself to my dad and uncle.

*"Where are you staying?" My dad asked me. Obviously I'm staying with dad and Yoochun's gonna check in the hotel. 

*"I'm staying at a hotel." Yoochun answered my dad.

*"Oh, really? oh! let's get going then. Anne you're staying at home right?" he turned to me.

*"Of course I will." I answered laughing. I already discussed this with Yoochun and he was understanding and was happy on having  a break. This is like vacation for him.

We dropped Yoochun off at his hotel.

*"Anne, you don't have to hide it from us we know." My uncle suddenly said that. which made sit straight up from my seat.

*"Know what?" I looked at my uncle and dad.

*"We know that you're dating. you're dating right?" My dad asked me. how did they know? 

*"Ritz...." 

*"Uh...Yes." I choked on answering.

*"He looks nice, and luckily he speaks english. I like him." Dad said. 

Wait did my dad just say he likes Yoochun?! This can't be happening...Really?!

And I thought this was going to be difficult...Oh my...I was wrong. 

*"Dad, how did you know we were dating?" I couldn't help asking.

*"I can see the way he looked at you. he seems to cherish you so much that I feel relieve even if you marry him." 

I am so shocked at my dad that i couldn't utter one single word. This is so like my dad he's always "Surprising". 

Now I wonder how will our trip be like here... Another adventure I guess.