Sweet Surprises.

Surprising Encounters

Two months has passed, We seldom have phone calls but we send each other some messages. It's not anything mushy or anything just things like this.

-Messages-

Me:Have you had lunch yet? eat a lot ok? 

Him:Bring me food now, I'm hungry :<

Me:..................NO

Him:You're mean T.T

-end-

and other things similar to that. I walked around the house. Since we have no work right now. It's a Sunday morning and I'm here lying on the carpet. I was surprised to see him on TV.

He was being interviewed about his drama, well he is attending an awards night today in Jeju.

-Interview-

interviewer: So in the drama you and Son Yejin-ssi had a lot of sweet moments and countless kisses, have you develop any feelings after filming?

Yoochun:For me it's just work, and I get more sweet kisses from someone close to my heart.

Interviewer: Oh? can you tell who's this person.

Yoochun: My mom...(laughing) and that someone who can only make my heart beat fast.

Interviewer: I think fans watching this, is now searching the woman who holds your heart.

Yoochun:Yes

Interviewer:Thank you Yoochun-ssi for your time.

-End-

 Oh my gosh, he's crazy. I can't help but smile. I tossed and turned and thought of making early dinner I ate dinner and went back to the carpet and laid there.

It's much more comfortable and the carpet's so nice Minho's always chooses the best yet less expensive products. that's why I love shopping with him. But Minho and Minji thought of going back to their place since they kept on teasing me. 

-The day they moved out before we were even going out-

"Mi An-ah, we're leaving because you have Yoochun now. and maybe sometimes he'll be here and that's awkward even though you're not a couple yet." 

Minho said.

"And those times are bound to happen, like is he's suddenly sick and you brought him home." Minji chimed in.

"But we're not even----" I was cut in by Minho.

"Shush! it's gonna happen sooner or later so we decided we'll be going." Minho said.

They left me sad that day, because we weren't really going out then. But Minho and Minji insisted on moving back.

-End-

If they were here right now...it would be less lonely. After sketching on a piece of paper I slept. I suddenly feel someone was in fornt of me. I can feel warm air hitting my face. I opened my eyes and was shocked to see Yoochun. Well I did gave him a spare key.

"So you slept on the floor?" He aske me.

"Yeah..." I answered weakly, I was still half asleep. But what time is it he was in Jeju.

It was 4am...Don't tell me after that he want back here.

"It's---you...." I sat up and looked at him.

"Wow, you're really something." I stood up and went turn on the light's which surprised me to see Junsu and Jaejoong jumping up from behind the counter at the kitchen!

"Happy Birthday!" They popped confettis. I just stood there looking suprised. I don't know if I'm really fully awak or something. Is this still a dream?

Jaejoong and Junsu we're looking at Yoochun. And Yoochun had an uncomfortable look on his face.

"Yah...say it already." Jaejoong told Yoochun. Yoochun bit his lips in uncertainty

.

"I don't think I can but will you marry me?" he suddenly bursted laughing.

and he continued laughing....

Is he even serious? with that laughter I don't think I can take that seriously....

Jaejoong approached him. While I looked at Junsu for an explanation. Junsu just made a gesture saying Yoochun's crazy.

"Mi An-ah, I'm sorry can I do that again?" Yoochun asked and I just stared at him. Jaejoong passed by me and switch the lights off again. 

"Mi An-ah, can you please turn on the lights again?" Jaejoong asked me. and I did.

"Happy Birthday!!!" the reenacted what happened Yoochun approached and held my shoulder and looked into my eyes.

"Will you marry me? not now but will you?" he asked me taking my hand and he held my hand close to his lips.

"Aigoo...this gives me the creeps." Junsu and Jaejoong commented. 

I laughed and just nodded. This maybe the best gift I can have, after meeting him was already a big surprise. He pulled a ring it had some stones and it was treble clef. It was mixed gold and white gold.

I can't believe this is even happening? We had the cake that he prepared. Junsu and Jaejoong we're pretending to gag at Yoochun's cheesiness.

This I think will be a fun day.

 

P.S for the right it looks like this

http://s1142.photobucket.com/albums/n609/daniemei_meian/?action=view¤t=Ring.jpg

it's too big of a picture sorry. And it's a nice ring given by my mom. I don't know I liked it a lot :P

It suits him since he's like a composer and stuffs. um that's all *bows*

oh right before I forget I don't own the gif's file got it from http://yeahchunface.tumblr.com/

lot's of chun faces seriously =))