Surprise!!!!

Surprising Encounters

The next Sunday morning all of were all sprawled out on the floor pillows and blankets everywhere. All of us started to wake up one by one. 

Ritz stood up first and went to the bathroom. While Jasmin went to the fridge and had a glass of water and Jann was still lying around. I Stood up and thought of cooking breakfast but then I heard the door bell rang, Jasmin went to the door. I didn't her say anything or even talk to whoever was at the door. I just heard the door open. I saw Ritz getting out of the bathroom and was smiling behind me. As I turned around It was Yoochun standing at kitchen counter and had coffee with him. He sat at down at a chair and he looked kinda embarrassed too. I laid down the frying pan I was holding awhile ago and took Ritz at a corner.

*"Why is here? I think you have something to do with this?" I confronted Ritz I was whispering.

*"Hoho...I sent him a text message from your phone with the address." Ritz laughed saying it. 

*"You did what?!" I said lowering down my voice.

*"While you were sleeping I texted him with your PHONE~~~" Then Ritz went out to the kitchen. I was left there frozen. I have surprising bestfriends.

I went to the bathroom, thank goodness I don't look to much of a mess except the other side of my hair us uneven, I searched around for a headband that Jann used last night when she washed her face. Finally I found it, my hair looked fluffy but good enough. I went out to the kitchen and they were already laughing and joking around, why they gotten close fast.

*"Oh my gosh Anne you're an idiot, You run off and still he found you." Ritz was laughing so hard.

*"Well, I really searched for her and that place wasn't really that big." Yoochun explained to Ritz.

*"Oh did you know how many idols Anne said is going to be her husband when we were teenagers?" Jann shared.

*"You were the nth guy, we couldn't keep count on how many guys she mentioned to us." Ritz said.

*"Once we were surprised to see her Ipod screen was a guy, even if we're not into Kpop stuffs we know that guy was an Idol." Jasmin said laughing.

Yoochun couldn't speak and kept on laughing. These three are crazy~~~

I sat beside Ritz and just smiled, I wanted to run and hide. they're EXPOSING too much. They're like my parents when my parents share embarrassing moments about my childhood.

*"Anne here's yours." Ritz passed a cup of coffee. 

I took it and took some sips and looked at them laughing at my embarrassing moments. I couldn't even bear to look at him right now. 

*"So how are you in your work?" Jann asked him.

*"It's good, I'm in between filming a drama and promoting out new album." He sounded happy. I'm glad he feels that way.

*"Wow...This is a first for us to meet a real celebrity like you." Ritz said.

*"Anne be understanding when he doesn't show up and ditches you." Jann said laughing.

I laughed along.

*"I will." I said nodding. Then the three suddenly stood up.

*"Oh right we're going to grocery shopping, you two stay here." Jann said.

*"But won't you need some help?" I asked since maybe they'll need help finding things in the grocery.

*"Grocery shopping is not hard, you look at the product look at the price then you're safe." Ritz explained.

They just tidied up their hair and face and just took their jackets with them and switched slippers to shoes. Then we were left alone.

*"I didn't get to say Good Morning." Yoochun said. He too can't look at me right now. At least we feel the same way right now. Awkward.

*"Yeah me too, umm...Good Morning." Oh my gosh I feel like an idiot.

"Wait we're conversing in English." Yoochun pointed out laughing.

"Oh right, I didn't notice." I said laughing too. I feel nervous that I didn't realize what I was using.

"I'm a bit concerned with Shin Hye though." I said looking at Yoochun, he was looking at the windows.

"You know, If she is really your friend she'll accept the way things are right now and she would like you to be happy." Yoochun said turning his gaze to me.

"So don't worry that much. Or else you'll have wrinkles before you can even take care of our children." Yoochun said jokingly.

"Ya! stop joking involving marriage." I said hitting his arm across the counter.

"Why? you once wished to marry me." Yoochun had a smug smile on his face, which was annoying but cute but right now it's annoying.

"That was just once and I was a teenager, and every fan is like that." I explained.

"Hmmm...once? maybe you still wish to marry me this time." He said smiling. 

"I don't." I said laughing.

"I'll remember you said that. When we really get married I'll keep on bringing up what happened today." He said looking at me with a teasing look on his face.

"Wow... you are so confident. you'll never know I'll end with someone else and you're just always going to be my first love." I said laughing then realized I just kinda admitted his my first love.

"What did you say? first love? Me?" He sounded amused by what I said. He leaned closer and looked at me. this time I didn't budge.

"Hmm?"  I looked at him. but he leaned closer, like he was about to kiss me. but I pressed my lips and stood up from my chair and leaning my body backwards.

"Ah...What a nice sunday morning." I said stretching and walked towards the big window. 

"You, are you avoiding my advances?" Yoochun said from behind me.

"Honestly, Yes...we just met not long ago and it hasn't even been a week don't you think?" I said not looking at him. 

He patted my head and he leaned closer and I felt his lips on my cheeks. I turned to face him. He just sticked his tongue out like a little kid and went back to the counter and sat on the chair looking at me and he looked away and took his phone out and was playing a game. I just stood there looking at him surprised. But to be honest I was happy deep inside to have loved a guy like him. For now I can say, He's Childish and sometimes romantic and he cares for me.