The More The Merrier Right? guys?

Surprising Encounters

"Oh! Riiiight...I bumped into him while I was at the convenient store. And he tagged along." I said smiling and I felt Yunho feeling shocked too so I pulled his shirt along so he'll follow because it seems like he was frozen in place too. 

[Yoochun's POV]

What is he doing here? I have enough of annoying people right now adding him here it's going to be hell for me,It won't be if I didn't know he liked Mi An. And so he tagged along? Isn't he busy? As I looked at Mi An feeling frozen in place I saw her pulling his shirt making him follow her. Ok that kinda pisses me off. But I have to hold it in. Then I finally got into my senses and was about to go to the kitchen, but then I saw Minho.

"Well, Yunho's fine too don't you think?" Minho whispered and smirked and went to where Mi An and Yunho was. That guy really get on my nerves! 

[End]

I saw Yoochun going to the kitchen and had a glass of water, he looks frustrated, did something happen between these two while I was gone. Oh well...Minho is well the expert on pissing people off.

"So you said you guys were decorating?" Yunho asked me. While he was looking around. 

"It looks nice doesn't it?" Minho asked excitedly.

"Yeah. It suits Mi An very well I guess, Bright and Bubbly." He said smiling at me. I couldn't help but feel flustered by what he said. 

[Yoochun's POV]

Is he hitting on her? and this Minho is really gonna get it if he won't stop. I can't help but look at those two plus that annoying guy. 

"Mi an-ah, it's rare for you to see him like this, how about taking a picture together?" Minho suggested.

"I don't know,how about all of in it?" Mi An suggested. 

"No, we're just going to ruin the picture. Just the two of you is perfect." Minho suggested. 

He's doing this on purpose, Is he trying to kill me with frustration?! I just stood there frozen and just smiled and looked at them.

"Both of you closer...closer...closer-there." Minho instructed them.

"Ok Yunho-ssi don't be so stiff and be comfortable with Mi An." Minho suggested and went to them and took Yunho's hand and put it on Mi An's shoulder.

"There. That's better now smile." Minho said and took a picture. And when I thought it was over it wasn't yet.

"Ok one more." Minho said. Is he asking to be punched? 

"Um...Minho-ah isn't one picture enough? and maybe Yunho-ssi doesn't feel comfortable." Mi An said concerned.

"I don't mind at all." Yunho said smiling at her. 

This makes me sick. 

[End]

Minho is sure energetic today, What makes him feel so jumpy and cheerful today?

"Ok done." Minho said with a satisfied smile. 

Then we started eating our snacks and chatting and this time Yoochun finally joined us.

"Yunho hyung,it's been a while since we been like this." Yoochun said smiling.

"Yeah, I was a bit surprised how you and Mi An seemed to be close friends." Yunho said smiling too.

Then they chatted away, mostly about personal stuffs and they were not mentioning the company at all since that would ruin the mood. Then we hear someone's phone ringing. 

"It's mine, um excuse for a minute." Yoochun went a corner far from us to answer the call.

[Yoochun's POV]

"Hyung,where are you right now? let's hang out." I heard Yoohwan's voice at the other end.

"Right now? I'm in someone's place right now." I answered back.

"Well can I join? it's been awhile since we saw each other." Yoohwan's voice sounded down. I'll feel bad if I turn him down.

"Wait a sec." I told him to hold for awhile.

"Um Mi An-ah can my brother join in?" I asked 

"Sure! it's ok really." Mi An said cheerfully, but what made me not happy is Minho's face. He had an 'O' face when I mentioned my brother. 

"Yeah sure you can." Then I hang up and realized I forgot to tell him the address so I texted it instead.

[End]

 

Wow, I'm going to see Yoohwan for the first time in person. Well it would be nice to see both brothers together. After 20 minutes we heard someone at the door. I stood up and went to the instead. since everyone's kinda busy chatting.

 

[Yoochun'sPOV]

 I finally heard someone at the as I was about to stand up, I felt someone grabbed my arm. 

"Yoochun-ssi let's talk about your past girlfriends you too Yunho-ssi if it's ok with you guys?" Minho said with a smirk on his face. 

"Sure." Yunho said.

"Let go." I said in a low voice through gritted teeth. 

"No way. I want to see if you brothers have the same taste in women." Minho said laughing.

What is wrong with this guy? is he even normal? 

[End]

 

As I opened the door I was surprised to see how much they're alike except for some traits like the eyes and face shape. But you can tell they're brothers.

"Um- is this the right address?" He checked his phone again. 

"Yeah, Come on in." I smiled at him, since he looked quite confused.

"Come here!" Yoochun called out to him, which I saw his face lit up and no longer looking confused.

[Yoochun's POV]

Yoohwan's already here and I called out to him to sit beside me. Minho still looking pretty much annoying.

"Hyung? why are you guys in a girl's place?" Yoohwan whispered.

"Well she's my friend. And I helped her shop and decorate their apartment." I whispered back.

"So their living together? even Yunho hyung?" Yoohwan sounded confused.

"No just her and that guy." I whispered looking at Minho.

"So she and that guy are a couple? and you help a couple to shop? isn't that weird?" Yoohwan sounded more confused.

"That guys is well, he prefers guys than girls." I whispered.

"He's G-" I covered Yoohwan's mouth since he almost shouted. The word "Gay" and that woudn't look nice.

"Ok." Yoohwan finally was composed again, but then I realized he looked relieved somehow. Oh dear God, not him too?

[End]

Side comments: Oh my, seems like this is going to get more confusing :))