Public Announcement

Surprising Encounters

Yoochun's manager kept pacing back and forth and stops and looked at Yoochun, and he goes back and forth again.

"Hyung~ can you stop walking back and forth it's making me dizzy." Yoochun said in a whining voice his manager stopped and looked at him.

"You...If it was just about dating that wouldn't be a big of a problem...but you said MARRIAGE." Yoochun's manager did a facepalm. and I just sat there quietly.

"I want to publicly date her and marry her, what can I do?" Yoochun is whining again. Is he always like this with his manager?

"Yoochun, It's fine if you want to publicly date Mi An-ssi, with time they will start appreciating your relationship and if you mention marriage then it's ok."

Oh that makes more sense. Yoochun you impulsive man, usually he's in control of this kind of things...what's gotten into him?

"But I want to live with her under the same roof." Both me and his manager looked at him with wide eyes with shock, his manager turned to me...

"Mi an-ssi what's wrong with him?" He looked like he was at lost of words and so am I.

"I really don't know, he's different in many ways." I explained and shrugging my shoulders.

"You're right, why did you date him again?"

"He was really impulsive and annoying and he kept bothering me and maybe even used reverse psychology on me."

"Maybe he did."

"YAH! you two quit it." We stopped and looked at Yoochun.

"Fine, but we'll have to make arrangements for this. you are a pain Yoochun." his manager said before leaving.

"I know I am, I'm sorry hyung...never gonna happen again." Yoochun gave him a cheerful smile.

"I know it will never happen again, there's nothing like that ever happening again in the first place." Then his manager waved good bye and smiled at me and gave Yoochun a scolding look then he disappeared.

"I wonder if my fans will accept this?"

"Seriously now you're thinking about that?" I looked at him.

"Well, I have nice fans just a minority will be against it. so we have no problem at all."he said opening his arms wide for a hug.

"You think I'll go for that?" I looked at him with my arms crossed. he just nodded.

"You're crazy, and I'll be cleaning so shoo..." I shooed him away since he was blocking me but he still grabbed and hugged me.

"I know what I did was impulsive and reckless but you did this to me anyway."

"I didn't do anything, it was you and your craziness." I looked at him.

"Ok, I'm sorry. but I'm at that age of wanting to marry they have to at least accept that fact."

Well he has a point, but is he really sure? because this marriage thing is a big decision.

"Ok, you got a point so I'm going to clean now." I removed his arms wrapping my waist.

"I'll help." he said smiling sweetly.

"Ok. you'll do the heavy work." I smiled back. I made him pull the sofa lift things, and he was pretty helpful. I couldn't help think that this kind of thing maybe a normal thing to do together in the future if ever.

-A week after-

A week has passed and Minho,Minji,Jann,Ritz and Jasmin wouldn't make my ears rest. After the announcement 2 days after a visit from Yoochun's Manager we had a press conference, lot's of questions but I got to answer them honestly and clearly. and we had positive feedbacks and some negative but majority was ok with it. But I saw some fans crying I couldn't help but want to cry too.

because I was a mere fan too. One of them could've been in my place now. I don't look at Yoochun as JYJ's Yoochun or Actor Park Yoochun, but just plain Wacky Sweet Yoochun. that's the Yoochun I got to know.

My parents and his mom was thrilled to know when we publicly announced it, and they were mostly proud of Yoochun. Well good for him.

We started going out publicly and fans would be smiling and wishing us the best of luck while others have this sour look on their face. But I'm fine with it, since I decided to go for him too anyway. Jaejoong and Junsu threw a small party thing at my place. They just actually popped in unexpectedly dragging Yoochun with them from recording his new song.

-The small party-

I checked the door and it was them, Jaejoong, Junsu and Yoochun being grabbed by both he was in the middle. I opened the door and Yoochun was a bit grumpy looking.

"Ummm...what brings you here?" I eyed the two suspiciously.

"We're celebrating and this guy can't be left out." he looked at Yoochun.

"He looks grumpy."

"Never mind the grumpy face." Jaejoong and Junsu went in dragging Yoochun with them. Finally all four of us sat down.

"I was about to record, and you guys just dragged me here..."

"Really? you guys are so...."

"Oho...let us explain, see the recording was scheduled tomorrow but he just wanted to finish it today so it's fine." Junsu said.

"Is it wrong wanting it to finish today?" Yoochun looked at both.

"Let's just enjoy the food." I gave Yoochun a piece of cake into his mouth.

Junsu and Jaejoong went to the kitchen and was preparing dinner.

"They're just happy, so can you stop being grumpy, I know work's important but you know they're sometimes childish." I said gently.

"Yeah, I know. I'm sorry I was being a bit grumpy." he finally smiled a gentle smile.

"At last a smile, you don't look good when you're grumpy at all." I said looking at him smiling too.

The two came back with plates, Jaejoong is really talented like a mother. then we continued having fun and had fun conversations that nigth.

-End Party-

Yoochun and I started planning things for the next 3 months, for the wedding, Weddings are stressful indeed. I got confused in choosing invitations. Every Invitation looked pretty and was hard to choose... but right now it's an engagement party. Yoochun's really into this actually surprising.

He went with me for the dress and he was having a blissful look on his face, I never thought I would be doing this so soon and it's so like a dream.