Having Them With Me Is The Best!

Surprising Encounters

*"Hey, Anne are you having a hard time?" Jann asked while we waited for our order at a restaurant it was Jaejoong's restaurant. Since Ritz likes him why not at his resto right?

*"Hmmm....?" that's the only reply I could come up with.

Ritz gave out a sigh and took me by the neck. She's always rough. 

*"Don't Hmmm...us, we can't feel it you know?" Ritz said while still strangling me.

*"Ok I give up." I said raising my arms in surrender.

*"Anne what's been happening lately? your chats with us we're a bit gloomy and when we skyped you look down recently." Jasmin said concerned.

*"Yeah it looked like you were stabbed a lot of times." Ritz said with a poker face but made us laugh.

*"What? it's the truth it was like you were constipated with pain." Ritz added still having the poker face on. Which made us laugh harder.

*"I was down a bit." I admitted smiling looking at the glass of water.

*"A bit? I think you were in more pain than a bit." Jann said concerned too.

*"Spill." Jasmin said just a single word. And she was serious.

I gave out a deep sigh.

*"Well you know somethings happened with a guy and this guy is liked by my friend here-" before I could finish explaining they already had a conclusion.

*"So this girl is the one you're living with and you don't want to hurt her." Ritz Continued

*"So you thought it was the best for you and the guy to just be friends and help her out instead." Jann continued

*"And you decided that it would be better to see her happy since she helped you a lot while you were here."Jasmin continued

*"And now you realize it's too painful and now is confused." All three concluded in unison.

I was left speechless, they are indeed my bestfriends. Finally our order was served. 

*"And this girl is Shin Hye?" Jasmin asked.

*"Yeah..."I nodded in response.

*"I never really liked her not because she was pretty...but because I could feel something was off with her." Ritz said while muching down some beef.

*"Me too." Both Jasmin and Jann agreed with Ritz.

*"How do you even cope up with her? she's like the type who you really dislike." Ritz said while turning some beef on the grill.

*"Don't tell it's because you feel indebted to her?" Jasmin asked.

*"Well yeah and she's my friend." I answered back.

*"If she was your friend she should've noticed you feeling down and asked you about it." Jann said with a serious face.

I was left speechless. they were true if she was really a true friend she would've noticed me feeling down.

*"And besides you can't hide your feelings well, when you feel hurt you'll have tears right away forming." Ritz said laughing.

*"Yeah you at hiding when you feel hurt." Jasmin laughed

Jann just kept quiet and nodded and had a silent laughter.

*"Anne how about moving in with us...You know why?" Jasmin asked me.

*"Why?" I asked

*"Hmmm...maybe because we're concerned with your mental health living with that person and it was our gift to ourselves." Ritz said smiling

*"But how could you guys know I'm having difficulties living with her?" I asked them.

*"We have super powers..." Jann said whispering which made us all laugh.

Finally we were done eating and went to the place where they rented an apartment in Kangnam area. It was fully furnished and costed $3,500.

It was pretty nice had three rooms and two bathroom that's convienient. But I think It costed so much how did these three manage to pay for it since we just started working a year after graduating.

*"How the heck did you guys save up so much?" I said looking at them.

*"Don't tell you sell drugs?" I asked pretending to be in pure shock.

*"No moron we're just really good at saving." Ritz said while unpacking. The already bought beds these three are getting paid in big amount I guess. Well they have better jobs I have to admit.

*"So we'll be living together for a month then we'll leave this for you to keep in good shape till we come back." Ritz said matching an evil laugh.

*"She's evil as usual." Jasmin and Jann said while looking at Ritz.

Then I changed into Jann's clothes since her's fits me best Ritz is too tall and Jasmin is well chubby too loose.

That night I was ready to tell them everything and release what I've been holding in for the whole four days.