He's Acting Like A Brat

Surprising Encounters

After filming Yoohwan approached me.

"It's almost done, I'm going to miss the staffs and having breaks with you." He said flashing a smile.

"Me too! I never thought this could be so much fun too other than doing Variety programs." I said smiling back.

"I hope we'll be working again soon. since I don't think I can find time to hang out with you." He said looking slightly upset.

"Yah...don't worry we can grab a drink together sometimes." I cheered him up. 

"Promise?" 

"Promise." 

We both made a pinky promise kinda childish but it's ok for both of us.

"Uwa...you guys are that close?"

Yoochun suddenly appeared. Why does he always pop in at times. And he's supposed to be "Sick" but he's going to be busy tomorrow.

"Yah...stop acting jeaolous doesn't suit your image at ALL." I commented.

"Jealouse? Me? why would I be jealous? I'm over you you know." 

This guy is getting on my nerves...after I---take care of him. he's seriously driving me nuts recently.

"Over me? That's GREAT at least now I don't have to think on how to tell you I like you too. Because I'm OVER you too." 

I can't stand he's seriously...UGH! I walked away excusing myself at Yoohwan.

"Mi An-ah----- hyung...."

"Yah! Y-Yah! Wai-wait." 

What the hell was wrong with him? I was thinking of ways to tell him that I'm willing to date him and start over but HE said he was OVER me...

That really hurts actually. But if it's really like that then fine. I won't even think anymore. 

"Wait! I didn't..." 

I turned around and saw Yoochun behind me. No way I want to talk to him right now maybe I'll say something I'll regret.

I hailed a taxi and got in. Without looking back. 

"Yah...don't be this way. open the door please..." even if it pains me to see him like. 

I don't want to face him right now, my heads a bit fuzzy. 

"Ahjussi, don't mind him. please go." I adviced the cab driver since he looked confused on what to do.

[Yoochun's POV]

"Ah...I'm so stupid. why did I--- I screwed up big this time. She was planning on telling me--so that means she does like me."

"Hyung, Why were you like that towards her. Even I knew she liked you too. I just pretended I didn't see it, since hyung sorry but I like her too."

"You what?" I asked looking surprised at Yoohwan. He what? he likes her too this whole time. they feed each other and all those things and I don't want to think anymore.

"I liker her BUT since hyung likes her very much, I don't ask her out even if I could and turn her feelings around but you're my beloved brother so I didn't."

"What? you're  telling me you could've won over her feelings?" I'm quite surprised with Yoohwan's answer.

"Honestly Yes, because hyung you've been acting bratty lately towards her and childish too."

"I was? really? when?" 

"You don't see it, but me,Jaejoong hyung and Junsu hyung. and both were also interested in her but backed out because you found her first. they admitted that." 

These three are so...I don't want to think anymore. 

"Wait a min- Jaejoong and Junsu's type are different how can they like the same girl?"

"Junsu hyung accidentally met her in the grocery and she helped him go around since he was new to that grocery. and he had fun with her and said how sweet her smile is."

Okaaay...was that really an accident...or these three just trying to at least have a moment with her...

"And Jaejoon hyung?"

"Because he once called her secretly to teach him how to cook a certain dish since she graduated with a specialty on culinary. and because he knows if he tells you, you're going to be against it and he just wanted to be taught but he discovered how sweet she can be. I don't know the details don't ask me."

Jaejoong's is the worst I am really gonna call that guy not that I'm mad at him, I'm actually not since they both backed away. But I would like to know why 

would he think she was sweet. 

"Ok, thanks for telling me that."

"Hyung. She's really sweet if you're on her good side. That's why go and beg for forgiveness." Yoohwan left with a smile on his face.

Ok time to call Jaejoong.

"Hyung, it's me Yoochun let's meet up later and Junsu too." 

"Why? but ok. where?"

"At your restaurant would be nice."

That night came, and we met up.

"Yoochun-ah, why did you suddenly want us three to meet up?" Jaejoong hyung asked.

"Yoohwan told me about you two---"

"Oh? wait let me explain..."

"Me too! We---I was ---"

"I know, calm down I know you guys won't do that."

"Oh...Really? that's great." Jaejoong hyung said.

"You guys said she was  sweet, how so? I never like really know when she's sweet."

"Me? well I was sweating a bit and she wiped it off and even joked about no food taste nice with sweat in it. and even told me to be careful when I was frying. and she has this smile on her face that just----ok I'll stop there." Jaejoong ended his explanation.

"Nothing really special, but having her with me while I was grocery shopping was fun and she has funny but cheesy jokes and she just keeps on smiling that really shows she's happy." Junsu stopped too.

"Uwa...you guys get to have those moments with her while I force moments and yet you guys have it naturally..."

"It's all your fault actually, you were to foreward you should've just let it flow..." Jaejoong hyung said.

"I agree, you push yourself towards her too much from what we heard from you." Junsu explained.

"I've been like that, haven't I? I should really change."

Both just nodded in response. How am I going to approach her for forgiveness. I always make mistakes. But I had a lot girlfriends this never happened to me before.