Being With Him is Weird But Nice.

Surprising Encounters

It's almost a month now, since we became a couple I guess, It still feels weird though. When Yoochun told Yoohwan, Jaejoong and Junsu they weren't really surprised. But I myself am suprise that this happened since, I thought maybe this will just pass and I'll just move on with my life I guess not.

I felt my phone vibrating on the way home from work.

"Hello?" I didn't get to see who's the caller I just answered it. 

"It's me, Are you already at home?" It was Yoochun.

"Hmm...I'm on my way home, but I'm planning on passing by the grocery first." I told him.

This is a bit weird for me, but in a way it's ok too.

"The one just a few blocks from your place?" He asked me. 

"Yeah." 

"Can I come along?" 

"Sure, but aren't you busy for your new drama you should rest." 

"Yah...Can't I see you once? I want to see you before I get really busy and miss you." he said scoldingly.

"I didn't say that, I was just---aigoo you're still annoying." 

"That's why you love me. See you." He hang up. He's so full of himself. 

I got to the entrance of the grocery, Wow he's fast. I got a glimpse of Yoochun standing outside. I approached him.

"Uwa...You really came."

"I did. does it bother you?" he asked me.

I just nodded and walked off. 

"Y-yah..wait." He grabbed my hand and held onto it. I looked at him surprised.

"Let go, there's a lot of people here and----"

"If they find out, then let them. I  have to find someone sooner or later I can't stay single forever." He looked at me. 

"Don't you think I'll be----"

"I'll make sure nothing bad happens to you. But I can't assure you won't shed a tear though." he said with a sorry look.

"Don't worry I already expect things to happen." I said giving him a reassuring smile. 

Then he started helping me with the grocery.

"Yah...Stop suggesting me products that you endorse." I said laughing.

"Yah, you should support me at least." he said raising his brow at me. 

"I already did, I bought JYJ's albums and even bought a shirt in Timeout." 

"You bought a shirt?" he looked at me.

"Yeah, but that was before I met you though." I said pushing the cart at the aisle with condiments.

"Oh, I could've just gave one out to you if we already met by then." he said.

"It's fine, I felt happy wearing it you know. I use it at home or sometimes when I go out to take small errands usually." 

"You do? but I'm here now I bet you're jumping in joy inside." he said with a smug look on his face.

Oh my gosh, he's so asking to be hit right now.

"Yah, it's the complete opposite."

"Yah, don't be like that. I know you're seriously happy." he went behind me and gave a back hug.

"Get off! you're starting to be weird." I said trying to shake him off. I turned around to push him, but he just leaned closer and gave me a peck on my cheeks.

Then he stuck his tongue out. I slapped his chest hard, he let go.

"A-ah. yah that was painful. yah...are you listening?"

Serves you right, I went on leaving him behind. But as I was browsing at the shelves I encountered ShinHye.

"Oh? nice to see you." I said suprised seeing her at the grocery.

"Ah, yeah. nice to see you too. are you alone?" 

I hesitated a bit but he did the job instead of me answering. 

"Yah...you shouldn't ha-" Yoochun appeared from behind and he looked a  bit surprised as well.

"Ah, you guys came here together. It seems like you're doing well. excuse me." Shinhye just left without  even giving me a chance how is she at home.

"That was a nice surprise." Yoochun rested his chin on my shoulder.

"But she hasn't been speaking to me like before, when we make plans for the show she doesn't talk to me anymore." 

Then I realized he was resting his chin on my shoulder. I moved my should.

"Yah...stop that and you're a celebrity and you do this. There's something wrong with you." I gave him a scolding look.

"You're being bitter again." he said acting sulky again.

After paying for the groceries he carried all the groceries going to his car. 

"Yoochun-ah, give me something to carry too." I said complaining while walking towards the car.

He turned around and looked at me.

"This is nothing, and I'll be doing this every week soon." Then he turned around and walked to wards the parking lot.

Every week? Why every week? I really don't understand how that man's mind works.

We got in the car and he started driving to my place.

"I'm working with Son Yejin by the way."

"Hm? oh! that's great!" I said.

"You're not worried? you're not worried that I may fall for her for real?"

I glared at him. 

"If you have plans to fall for her in the first place, let's just end this. ok?" I said in a complaning tone.

"I was just kidding, annoying is fun." he pinched my cheek. I looked at him still being pissed.

As I was about to get out, I turned back and gave him a light kiss on the cheek at least. But he pulled me and hugged me. 

"Ah...I'm going to miss you when I get busy. won't you miss me?" He looked at me.

"Of course I will dummy." I looked at him scoldingly. 

He looked frozen for a bit. I waved my hand in front of him, he stopped my hand and gave me a kiss on the lips. which caught me by surprise.

"Don't you dare look at other guys." he said.

"Yah, I should be the one saying that. You're a player." 

"No, well not anymore." 

"Aigoo...see you just admitted that you were. ok I'm going." 

He got out to and carried the groceries inside the house.

"Drive safely." 

"Yeah. see you when I'm free." he said laughing. 

I waved good bye and he finally was out of my sight.

So this is the feeling of having someone. 

 

 

A/N : I hope you guys liked this chapter and Thank you for reading ~^^