Chapter 2-The Chance Encounter

An Everlasting Love-(Lee Kiseop)-U Kiss

-Kiseop's POV-

I arrived at the dorm that I was gonna be staying at for the week.It was a mile away from the beach and 10 minutes from where the festival was gonna be at.I put down my bags,and started to unpack placing my stuff neatly where it belonged.I changed into my PJ's and went to sleep.Tomorrow was the festival,and I wanted to make sure I had the energy to stay there for the whole day.

-End POV-

The next day...

That afternoon to went to the bus station to see Jonghyun and Kelsey go off."Have fun you two." I said."Take care of yourself donsaeng." Jonghyun said ruffling my hair."I'm 20 you know." I said.Jonghyun was like my older brother,he always looked out for me in high school,like Kelsey she was like my big sister and best friend.

"You'll still be a donsaeng to me even if you were 40." he said."Yeah,and you'd be an old man." I said,laughing."Have fun at the festival!" Kelsey said hugging me,when their bus arrived."i will." I said,as they boarded the bus.After the bus left I started to make my way to the Art Festival.There was so much going on there,Kelsey was right,there was an open mic.Mostly everyone there was just singing karaoke.I sighed."Maybe next year." I thought.I passed by an ice cream booth.I saw an old friend of mine Jinsoo."Hey Jinsoo!Get me a vanilla and chocolate on a cone please!" I said."Sure noona." he said as he started making my order.I gave him the money as he gave me my dessert."Thanks Jinsoo." I said smiling."Welcome noona." he said.

I ate the ice cream as I enjoyed the scenery of the Art Festival.there were so many familiar faces,there were some new ones but they just likely to be tourists or people who like to come to these events.But there was one who caught my eye.I was walking in his direction,he was taking a picture of the Ferris wheel,behind me.

"That's a nice camera." I complimented,"Are you a photographer?" He put down the camera back to it's state of hanging from his neck.His face was handsome,with side bangs that covered his eyes slightly gave him a mysterious look.He put a hand behind his neck,"Uhh I guess you can say that." I smiled at him,he was a shy one."You're not from here are you?" I said.He shook his head,"I'm from Seoul.I just came here yesterday." I nodded and introduced myself,"Taea Sun Park." "Lee Kiseop." he said."That's a cute name." I said.His cheeks turned pink,"Thanks." "So Kiseop would you like to hang out with me for the rest of the night?" I asked.I knew he was hesitating for he was quiet."Sure." he finally said.You walked with him going in his direction."So are you a professional photographer?" I asked casually."No," he said,"It's just a hobby." I nodded and continued to walk.

"W-What about you?" Kiseop said slightly stuttering."Huh?" I said."What's your hobby?" he asked me."I'm a musician I guess." I said,"I haven't made it big,but I plan to someday."  He nodded,"You know,they have an open mic." "I know,but I don't have my guitar with me." I said."Oh." he said."Hey,let's grab a drink." I suggested."Okay." Kiseop said following me.I went to the nearest concession stand and bought two Sprites."You didn't have to." Kiseop said,when I handed him a Sprite."My treat,don't worry about it." I said.We sat on an empty bench,I took a sip of my drink and so did he.

I caught myself twiddling with my fingers when silence engulfed us."Stay still." Kiseop said.I was confused,why?He took a snapshot of me with his camera.I laughed,"I thought there was a bug on me or something!" He laughed,"You didn't mind did you?You looked pretty in the light." Kiseop said.I blushed."O-Oh yeah.I don't mind." I said,"So how long are you planning to stay in Gang Won Do?" "Just a week." he replied."Oh." I said a little disappointed,"Well I gotta show you around!" "Really?" Kiseop said as we resumed walking around."Of course!" I said,"Why don't wanna hang out with me?" "No,it's not that!." he said waving his hands infront of him.I laughed.

It was starting to get late and the festival started to get less and less crowded."See that bench over there?" I pointed and Kiseop nodded."Meet me there tomorrow at 3 in the afternoon." I said."At 3?" he said.I nodded."Sure." he agreed."I promise you Lee Kiseop,you'll have the best time of your life." I said.He laughed.I gave him a quick hug."I'll see you tomorrow!" I said."Bye." Kiseop said and with that we both parted ways.

 

Hey guys!So how was this chapter?(:

Comment!Comment!Comment!<33

-apple.