Chapter 28-Test Of Love(Part 1)

An Everlasting Love-(Lee Kiseop)-U Kiss

It had been a month now.I had been spending my free time helping Kelsey and Jonghyun pack for their big move.Changsun was working hard to expand the restaurant and its menu.Jonghyun,being the goof he was even decided that he should be the taste tester in all the dishes the chef were planning to add.

"Changsun,don't even into this." Kelsey said laughing."Yeah,for one thing he just wants free food," I said,"And two he'll say all of them are good,he eats anything that you make him.So he won't do a good taste tester." "Yah!" Jonghyun said.Changsun laughed,"Then you all will be my test tasters.Best 2 out of 3." "Mwoh?No way.I'm getting heavy will all this food." Kelsey said,"Taea,you do it." "I like to eat but I'm not a bottomless pit." I said.

Either way we ended up being the taste testers."OMO!I'm so full." Jonghyun whine."Yah!Serves you right,you ate like there was no tomorrow." Kelsey said,the burping,"Oh excuse me." "Where are your manners?" Jonghyun playfully scolding his wife.I laughed with a sudden hiccup."Changsun,this was bad idea." I said."Wae yeobo?" he asked,"The food was bad?" I shook my head,"There was too much good food." He laughed,"You'll be okay."

Finally Kelsey and Jonghyun a few weeks later moved away to Busan,promising me that they would call and give me their new phone number and such.I cried,I grew up with them,they were my family and now I felt alone,even with Changsun by my side.I decided to gain 2 more extra nights in the weeks since we didn't really have our weekly hang out with Kelsey and Jonghyun anymore.But I guess it was good since I earned more money than I first started,my music covers were bringing people there every night.

Thereafter,Changsun had finally completed expanding Indigo.It had an outdoor patio now,with many giant parasols.The menu itself expanded thanks to me,Kelsey and Jonghyun's services.I was getting ready for the grand re-opening wearing the dress I had bought with Alexander a few months back.I was brushing my hair,when Changsun came into my room."Ready?" he said.I stood up and smiled,I nodded my head.

He took my hand in his and we drove to Indigo.It was lit with lights and people were flowing in through its doors."Good job." I said admiring the place."Why,thank you." he said."Who are all these people?" I said looking around the many men dressed in suits and women it their lovely dresses."Mine and Uncle's business partners and their wives." Changsun said and I nodded.

I was introduced to so many people left and right I had lost count after the 10th person.But however during the middle of this celebration,I ran into a familiar face."Mae!" I said waving to her.She looked at me and then her face lit up,"Oh Unnie!" "What are you doing here?How have you been?" I asked."I'm here with my boyfriend and I've been good Unnie." she answered."Your boyfriend?" I asked."Yeah," she said.I saw Jaeson appear right by her side an arm wrapped around her waist.

"Oh Jaeson!" I said,"You're her boyfriend?" He nodded proudly,"That's right.I'm a lucky guy." He looked at her lovingly.I saw Mae blush furiously."You're still Changsun's girlfriend?" Jaeson said.I nodded.Jaeson nodded his head,"Changsun's never kept a girl for this long." I just smiled."Well it was good seeing you again Taea-sshi,stop by Kamikaze anytime." Jaeson said,leading Mae."Bye Unnie." I waved goodbye and sighed.,Jaeson had looked like he had really straightened out,in dressing wise,he looked more professional.I guess Mae was needed by someone else more than Kiseop.

I went to the table and I ordered my self a glass of champange.I was enjoying the scenery of people in just pure joy of each other company when I felt a hand gently pull me away.I was outside where an newly installed fountain was pouring out water.As the lights in it made it sparkle.Changsun stood before me."How were you liking the party?" he asked me."It was good,did you see Mae and Jaeson?" I asked.

"I did." he said,"Whatever happened to her and Kiseop?" "They said that their relationship wasn't working out the way they hoped." I said.He nodded."The restaurant," I said,"It has really evolved." Changsun chuckled."This is my hard work finally paying off." he said looking at me,"But I want to seal my future." I looked at him as he bent down on one knee.My eyes widened."I love you Taea Sun Park,marry me?" Changsun said opening a black box with a 2 carat diamond ring in it....

 

 

2 carat diamond ring Pictures, Images and Photos

 

 

 

 

 

 

OMG!OMG!OMG!

What is Taea gonna say?

All of you reading this cmmnt NOW!Pronto!!!!!

 

@blabbermouthkissme i'm not going to take xander and kibum away 

from my fic(: i never planned to in the first place.They will always be thee U Kiss

members even though NH is replacing them with supposedly 'better' ones >.<