Chapter 23-Happy Birthday Kiseop!

An Everlasting Love-(Lee Kiseop)-U Kiss

Okay guys,I know it's not Kiseop's birthday.

But it is in this story,so go along with it my lovely readers?(:

 

 

 

A few weeks later was Kiseop's birthday.Changsun and I had gone to Seoul and took two days off from my job.Although my manager wasn't happy to hear that he would lose a good amount of business for two days he accepted.Changsun and I were staying at a hotel and we would be joining the U Kiss boys later on.

Tonight we were having dinner at a high end restaurant thanks for Changsun for getting us a reservation."I can't wait for you to meet Mae Changsun." I said as I was getting dressed,"She's such a sweetie."  Changsun nodded,"You seem to be good friends with Kiseop's girlfriend." "Well why wouldn't I?" I asked.He shook his head,"Nothing."

I had gotten dressed into this:

http://s3.amazonaws.com/data.tumblr.com/tumblr_lg4mys1kwx1qaqbllo1_1280.jpg?AWSAccessKeyId=0RYTHV9YYQ4W5Q3HQMG2&Expires=1297062870&Signature=OxW0GRO4Wb%2Bvb42Wry2X7yrF690%3D

With a leather jacket and ankle boots,I teased my hair and put into a ponytail,giving me an edgy look.I check my phone and we had 30 minutes to spare."Ready?" Changsun asked,I nodded.The car ride there was quiet other from the fact that Changsun was telling about the restuarant we were going to."It's one of the best in Seoul,he just opened about a year ago and it's getting good reveiws." Changsun said.I smiled and nooded my head.Changsun loved to talk about his aquaintances and the people her meets on business trips or meetings.I find it fascinating,of how he can keep in contact with all these people.

We had arrived at Kamikaze some kind of asian fusion restaurant.U Kiss was already there,Kiseop and Mae were the ones we were waiting for.5 minutes later they arrives with Mae in a nice pink dress."Unnie!" she said."It's good to see you Mae." I said,"Meet my boyfriend Changsun." Changsun stepped out from behind me and and bowed,"Annyeonghaseyo." "Omo Unnie,he's so cute." Mae said.

"Happy Birthday,Kiseop." I said smiling handing him my present."It's so heavy." Kiseop said."You already don't like my gift?" I teased."Anniyo!I'm just saying." Kiseop said."Changsun!" a voice said from behind us."Hey,Jaeson.Great place you got here." Changsun said."Thanks man.How's Indigo?" Jaeson asked."Good,oh meet my beautful girlfriend Taea." Changsun said introducing me.I bowed giving him a polite greeting."She's beautiful Changsun.Are there anymore beautiful girls there?I just might take a little vacation." Jaeson said.Changsun laughed,"Not as beautiful as her." I blushed.

Jaeson looked at the group behind us,"Ah!Aren't I just lucky to have idols eating in my restaurant.You must be the birthday boy and birthday boy's cute girlfriend." Kiseop nodded and Mae blushed at the compliment."Well c'mon,I got the best table in the whole restaurant." Jaeson led us to a table on a higher level overlooking the whole restaurant,it was a big table,having lots of space for all of us.I sat next to Changsun.Kiseop and Mae sat on my left.While from Kiseop's right were Kevin and Alexander,Eli and Kibum,then Soohyun and Dongho.

We had all enjoyed each other's company,having our minds feel a little more fuzzy with the SoJu we consumed,except for Dongho.Mae had brought out the cake she had made for Kiseop,which by the way was utterly delicious."Happy Birthday to you!Happy Birthday to you!Happy Birthday dear Kiseop!Happy Birthday to you!~" we all sang and he blew out the candles.Mae gave him a kiss,and I looked away.I held on to Changsun's hand and I smiled at him.

"Okay!Open your presents!" Alexander said,"I got mine weeks ago." "Always the first huh?" Kibum said."Yah!It's called being a good hyung." Alexander said crossing his arms."Guys," I warned.The guys had gotten Kiseop such useful gifts.Mae had knit him a beanie and a matching scarf to go with it.

"What about yours Taea?" Kevin asked."Yeah Kiseop,open mine." I said.Kiseop began to unwrap mine,"Is heavy because you just put a bunch of rocks in there?" "Yes." I said.The others laughed.Changsun put his arm around my waist.When Kiseop opened it,his eyes widened.I had had gotten him a brand new more advanced professional camera,he had been complaining since that summer he wanted a new one.

"Wow!I've been wanting one since..." Kiseop stopped smiling,"Thank you Taea!" I shook my head,"No problem Kiseop." "Aww!Noona!You're gift made us all look bad!" Dongho said."You're gifts were all great." Kiseop said,"No one looked bad." "C'mon guys!" Soohyun said,"Let's eat cake!" "How long did this take you to make Mae-sshi?" Eli said."Oh,few hours.But I guarantee you it tastes great." Mae said.We nodded and dug into the cake."Ahhhh..." Chnagsun said wanting me to feed him."Fed yourself." I said laughing."Please?" he said.I sighed an i took piece of cake and fed it into his mouth."Thank you~" he said.

"Unnie you and Changsun Oppa make such a cute couple." Mae said.I smiled at her.But I looked at Kiseop,it looked like he spaced out."Kiseop?You okay?" I asked.He looked at me and nodded,"I'm fine.This is a really good cake Mae." "Thank you Oppa." Mae said.

-No One's POV-

Kiseop watch the scene happen infront of his eyes.Taea was feeding Changsun cake.He suddenly grew jealous of it.That should be him.He tried to stop himself from glaring at Changsun.He wanted to tell Changsun to leave Taea alone,to back away from her,that she was his and no one elses.But he knew that wouldn't be possible.He had to think this through,he had a girlfriend,and he had to remember the fact that if he made a scene it would be all over the tabloids,he had to remember he was an idol.The most important fact of him not wanting to burst out was because of Taea,what if she got over him?It would be embarassing if she didn't return his feelings anymore."Kiseop?You okay?" Taea asked him."I'm fine.This is a really good cake Mae." Kiseop said."Thank you Oppa." Mae said.

U Kiss looked at Kiseop and Taea.When Mae had kissed Kiseop,Taea looked away a little pained.When Taea fed Changsun,Kiseop looked like he was trying to compose himself.Alexander rolled his eyes,"When will these two get it?!" he thought.Their night had ended."Thank you for the birthday." Kiseop said to Changsun."No problem man." Changsun said."I hope you guys come back!" Jaeson said."We will,the food was great." Soohyun said.

Taea and Changsun had gotten into the car.Changsun held Taea's hand as he drove,this time the ride was quiet,a slight tension had came over them.When they arrived at the hotel then went to their room,changed into their night wear."Good night." Taea said kissing Changsun."Good night." Changsun replied.

As Kiseop and Mae walked home tension had engulfed them as well.Kiseop was in deep thought and so was Mae.She had seen what U Kiss had seen,and they way Kiseop and Taea looked at each other confirmed her biggest fears,Kiseop was in love with Taea and he always had been.When they got home Kiseop removed his shoes and went to sit on the couch,he gave a tired smile to Mae.

"Oppa,are you in love with Taea unnie?" Mae asked. 

 

 

 

So guys are you wondering who is Jaeson?

It's Lee DoHyeon(:

Trust me,he'll be coming up in the next few chapters.