Chapter 13-Only Holding On

An Everlasting Love-(Lee Kiseop)-U Kiss

I woke up in my bed.I noticed that my clothes from last night were still on me.I looked for a sign on what had happened last night.Then it hit me like a ton of bricks.Man Man Ha Ni,U Kiss,Kiseop,Idol.It looked like he really didn't change.But I wondered how he could handle that attention,the summer he stayed here he was a little shaky about the attention that town gave us.But I guess this was what an idol was all about.

I grabbed my guitar,changed into a pair of jeans and Converse.I went down to the special spot Kiseop and I would always hang out at.I haven't been there since the day he left.I sat on one of the rocks.I promised myself that I would come here everyday,until I find the inspiration to write a song.If Kiseop found his calling,then I can find mine.

-Changsun's POV-

I went to go to Taea's house to see if she was doing alright.I knocked at her door,but no one answered.I knocked again,still nothing.I was starting to get a little annoyed.I found the spar key and unlocked it myself.I went to her room but no one was there.I sighed,she probably went out.I called her cellphone,it went straight to voicemail.I sighed and left the house locking the door behind me.I'll call her back later.

-End POV-

Weeks had passed.I still didn't have the lyrics.I jumped from Kiseop and I's special spot at the beach,to the trees we climbed,the park I just plain out avoided,there were too many people.I needed a place where no one could find me.I felt bad during these weeks because,I hadn't really been bonding with Changsun lately.I noticed he's been wondering where I go most of the afternoon's when I don't have work at the cafe.

Kelsey and Jonghyun were busy with wedding plans but they would check up on me from time to time.Even with Kelsey,Jonghyun,and Changsun I still felt empty and it was because of Kiseop.Kiseop,don't you know how much I miss you?Why didn't you contact me after you left?Did you just forget about me now?I still love you.

-Kiseop's POV-

December was coming to an end.We had started filming our variety show U Kiss Vampire.At first me and Soohyun were worried how everyone would get along this way but it turned out okay.Mae told me she would watch my apartment while I was sharing a dorm with the guys,it was nice of her.Soohyun and I were organizing stuff in our room,when I stopped to look at the special picture of me and Taea.

-End POV-

-No One's POV-

Soohyun watched as Kiseop sit motionless,his back facing Soohyun.Kiseop would either stare off into space,if he was in the car,going off from here to there,he looked as if his mind was somewhere else,or he would be staring at something in his hand.It worried Soohyun a little.Kevin would ask what was wrong but Kiseop would just shake his head and say it was nothing.Kibum and Dongho thought it was best not to ask and Alexander and Eli didn't mind it.

-End POV-

-Kiseop's POV-

Manager had told us today that tomorrow after our promotional photo shoot,we would be going to Gang Won Do for our New Year's vacation.When I heard that anticipation washed over me.Taea.It was gonna be my mission now,just to see her.In a matter of 24 hours,I'm gonna comeback to the place I've been wanting to go.

-End POV-