Chapter 33-My Sunshine Dances?

An Everlasting Love-(Lee Kiseop)-U Kiss

Today I had to go into one of the dance rooms.They said that even though I'm a singer I have to learn choreography for live performances and MV's.My choreography teacher was Mr.Kim.FNC did have dancers so I was one of their first since FT Island and CNBlue were bands and they didn't need to dance like that.

"Are you familiar with SNSD?" Mr.Kim asked me.I smiled,"Of course." "Well today Taea you're going to learn Gee." he said."I-I am?" I said."Yes,you're going to learn how to count and do the steps." Mr.Kim said."I don't know,I don't think I'm a good dancer." I said."Try for me." he said.I nodded my head.The first hour I was learning the first half.At first I was a little slow on picking up the choreography but then I got the hang of it.Mr.Kim said I needed more energy.When we learning the second half I was really having a hard time where the part the music had started to get slow.

"Okay Taea,I'm going on break." Mr.Kim said,"But you now need to put it all together you understand?Once I comeback I want to see it.Then you can have your break." I nodded,he left the dance and all was left was me and the giant mirror.I pressed play on the remote and started the song again.When I was actually by myself,I was doing pretty good.

I actually started laughing because of how much fun I was having."OMO!" someone exclaimed behind me.I stopped and turned around to see who it was."Lee Hongki!" I said."You must be the new trainee Yonghwa is talking about." he said as he walked in,"By the way,good cover." "Thank you." I said bowing.This guy was my sunbae,"It was my first time pulling it together." He nodded,"Well from Chairman Jang and Mr.Kwak and Yonghwa I've heard alot about you.So i decided to come see you for myself." "Oh?" I said,"So how was your first impression?" "Pretty good." Hongki said smiling at me.

We got to know each other a little more as I still danced at her sat on the corner talking to me from there."Tell me you don't have a boyfriend,you're gorgeous." he said.I laughed,"So you'll only want to date me because of how I look?" I teased."Not just that,you're pretty laid back and easy going,I like that about a girl." Hongki said."Well this girl is taken." I said."Aww,lucky to whoever has you.Call me,when you guys split." Hongki joked."Oh you." I said."Well I have to get going,I'm gonna go eat with my bandmates." Hongki said getting up,"It was nice meeting you Taea." "Same here." I said,"Bye."

The last remaining minutes i had were to brush up on the choreography I was learning.Mr.Kim came back and now he wanted to see the finished product.I had performed for him,but I knew I messed up some parts but I just kept going along."You did good Taea for your first time.You have one week to get this right.But there was one thing that I liked on your performance," Mr.Kim said."What?" I asked."How you made mistakes,yet still kept on going." he said,"Some when they would realized they made a mistake immediately stop and fret over it.When your on live,you can't do that because you'll ruin your own performance,so good job." I smiled.he sent me off to my break and I had one hour.

I called Soohyun to see where he was at."Oppa,I'm on my break,where are you guys?" I asked."We're at the dorm right now,except for Dongho he has a schedule today.Do you want me to come get you?" Soohyun said."No,it's alright.I'm on the bus right now.I'll be there in 15 minutes." I said.I had gotten off the bus and walked for about 2 blocks until I got to the dorms.I knocked on the door for Eli to answer it."Hey!How's training so far?" Eli said as I walked in."Really tiring." I said,"They didn't make me sing today,they made me dance." "What did you dance to?" Kibum said."Gee." I said."Wow!" Alexander said clapping,"Did you learn it?" I nodded."Show us!" Kevin said."Really?" I said.They nodded."I don't know..." I said."C'mon Taea." Kiseop said smiling at me.

Alexander quickly searched on his Ipod and then played it from the stereo.I began to dance to it trying to remember all the steps correctly.Alexander and Kiseop started dancing and clapping their hands.I think they liked girl groups too much.The others cheered happily,singing along to the song and when I finished,they clapped."My choreography teacher said I needed more practice." I said."It was pretty for someone who just learned it." Soohyun said.I nodded."Yeobo,are you hungry?" Kiseop said getting up.The others looked at each other.

I smiled,"I kinda am." Kiseop had gone into the kitchen and grabbed a plate for me filling it with Korean BBQ,kimchi and rice.He then chopsticks and sat next to me he grabbed a piece of the food that was on the plate and fed it to me."Is it good?" Kiseop asked.I nodded my head."Well aren't you guys cute together." Eli cooed."Thank you." I said smiling.I left the dorm to go back to the FNC building 20 minutes later.For another hour I kept on practicing Gee,then I later went to Ms.Amuro,how helped me with my vocals again.

"Taea,next time bring your guitar.I want you to sing with it." Ms.Amuro said.I nodded.It was about 7:00 when I finished my training for the day and I was tired.Kiseop had picked me up and we went home together.I took a shower and when I went out Kiseop was making hot chocolate."That smells so yummy." I said kissing him,"The guys didn't seem to have a problem with us being together." "They don't." Kiseop said smiling.I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him.He wrapped his arms around my waist and placed me on the kitchen counter.He pulled away and began kissing my neck.I rested my head on his shoulder,"Kiseop..." I said tugging on the shirt he hand.He picked me up and carried me back to our room.

 

 

So guys,

3 things i'm announcing today,

Two of the new members that U Kiss is going to have is this guy named 'Hoon' and PARAN's ex-member AJ or JaeSeob,

I saw CN Blue's teaser on monday!:D ,

&&my buddy kalleninlove has asked me to promo her Kiseop story!(:

So check that out pwease? ^^;

Dayum must I say all of CN Blue looks hot in the teaser?

Well at least the ones who have seen it. ;D

Anywho's this new  guy named Hoon looks kinds like Soohyun?lmao.

and JaeSeob's name is a blend of Yong Junhyung's real name and Yang Yoseob

out together.LOL!

this both applies to them....

they have some very big shoes to fill darnit!!!