Chapter 25-Yonghwa and The Song

An Everlasting Love-(Lee Kiseop)-U Kiss

I had just gotten home from work.Changsun was at some business meeting in Busan,so I was stuck at the house by myself.I was done with changing into a T-Shirt and some sweats when I had gotten a call from Kiseop."Yoboseyo?" I answered."Taea." he said."Hey!How's it going?What are you doing up late?Don't you guys have schedules tomorrow?" I said."No,actually we're getting ready to go to the Philippines in a few days." Kiseop said."Yay for Filipino Kiss Me's!" Alexander said in the background.

"I guess I'm on speaker?" I said laughing."Yes you are Taea!" Soohyun said."Taea,you should come with us!" Kevin suggested."No,I can't just leave my job." I said,"You guys go on without me." "Aww Noona!" Dongho whined."No,Dongho Noona has to work." I said."Yeah you shouldn't come,Kiss Me's are popping questions on Sandeo's Twitter about you." Eli said.

"MWOH?!Alexander,I'm going to be murdered!" I said.We heard laughter in the background."I was kidding Taea." Eli said."Kim Kyong Jae,when I see you again,I swear.." I said sighing in relief"You should at least see us off." Kevin said."That's not a bad idea.maybe I will." I said."Okay guys,we have a small interview." their manager said."You heard him Taea." Alexander said."Yeah," I said,"Have fun you guys!Bye!" "Bye!" they all said in unison.

I sighed as I put my phone on the dresser.I stared at guitar for a while realizing I haven't had time to crack down and write a song.I grabbed it  and placed it on my lap."Maybe,I'll try for a while." I thought.I grabbed my pen and notebook and began to strum a nice easy going melody.30 minutes after a paragraph written,another paragraph written,I crossed it out now that the lyrics wouldn't fit into the song I was going for.I sighed and placed my guitar on the side,I lay down on my bed and closed my eyes drifting to sleep.

The next morning I woke up.I had the TV to watch some live performances but instead it was a CN Blue takeover.Then I remembered,Yonghwa.I quickly found his contact on my phone and called it."Yoboseyo?" he said."Uhm,hi,I don't know if you remember me but we met backstage at Music Bank?" I said.Damn,I must've sounded like a complete nut."Ah,Taea,am I right?" he said."Yeah." I said in relief.

"I really need your help with writing lyrics." I said."Well I'm pretty clear out for the rest of this week.Where are you?" he asked."Gang Won Do." I said."Oh,that's a little far.When are you gonna be here again in Seoul?" Yonghwa asked me."In a few days.At least by Thursday." I said."Good Thursday it is." Yonghwa said."Where do you wanna meet?" I asked."Hangang Park?At 3:30?" he suggested."Sounds good." I said."If anything happens you know my number." Yonghwa reminded."Yeah.Thank you so much." I said hanging up.I released a big breath.Problem solved.

That Thursday I took an early trip to Seoul.Changsun wasn't back yet from his business trip.I had arrived at the dorm as U Kiss was ready to leave."Oh Noona!" Dongho said,"You made it." I smiled and gave Dongho a hug.Kiseop found me and hugged me tight."Where's Mae?" I asked.Silence filled the room."I'm going to check on my room." Eli said."I'm going to help him." Kibum said.

"Uh Kevin do we have enough snacks for the flight?" Alexander said."Uhm I don't think so,let's check the kitchen." Kevin said dashing out of the room with Alexander."I am going to the bathroom,and so is Dongho." Soohyun said pulling him along."MWOH?!Hyung I'm not gonna watch you go pee!" Dongho protested as they walked down the hall.

I turned back to Kiseop."Well,we broke up." he said."Why?" I said.I wanted to smack myself,my heart leaped with joy."It just wasn't working out they way we wanted to." Kiseop answered."You liked her didn't you?" I said a little pained.Kiseop shrugged,"It wasn't devastating,I just knew it was bound to happen." I nodded my head.The car ride to the airport was completely crazy.Dongho annoyed Eli and everyone else was just trying to get them to stop arguing."Don't make me turn this car around!" Kibum said.

We waited for another hour at the airport,until their flight was borading.I each gave them a hug and wished them a safe trip.It was 2:30 when they had left.I had about an hour so I began to make my way to Hangang Park.I had gotten there a about 5 minutes late,since I was walking.I saw Yonghwa on one of the park benches dressed very casually.No would've thought he was an idol unless they really looked at his face.

"Taea." he said smiling."Hi." I said."So have you done anything since the last time I saw you?" Yonghwa asked."I sing covers at the Cafe place I work at in Gang Won Do." I said,"I wanna write something original." "Well first,play me cover." he said,"One that connects to you." I nodded and put my guitar infront of me since it was on my back for the whole time.I strummed my guitar and began to play G Dragon's Butterfly.

 

"Wow." Yonghwa said when I finished,"You have a good voice and you can really play." "Thank you!" I said."So who's the lucky guy?" he asked.I shook my head,"I just really like that song." "Think about your moods and experiences.Think about someone close to you.What about your feelings?" Yonghwa said.After 25 minutes of pure random lines and laughter Yonghwa and I came up with a Pocketful Of Sunshine.I had the first chorus down.For about 2 more hours Yonghwa and I tried out many more lines choruses,and bridges.

But I had to get back to Gang Won Do,I didn't want to come home too late."You did good today Taea.Just keeping building on from the lyrics you already have." Yonghwa said.I nodded,"Thank you so much for helping me out." I said bowing 90  degrees."You know,you're really good,you might even join us in the future." he said."I'll try and audition,when I write more songs." I said.He nodded and I waned goodbye.I sighed and smiled.I have a song almost fully written!

 

Well hello hello there readers!LOL.

Who likes Yonghwa from CN Blue?(: anyone ship YongSeo?:D

I find this couple very well paired actually!

Cmmnts?Silent Readers,I'm still calling on you!xD

-Apple.