Chapter 30-Deal & Decision

An Everlasting Love-(Lee Kiseop)-U Kiss

"I am Mr.Kwak one of FNC's directors." he said.I shook his hand."I came here a few days ago,but they said it was your day off.Yonghwa had told us about you." "He did?" I said a little surprised."Yeas and after the performance you gave tonight,you might just be the one that FNC needs." Mr.Kwak said.I blinked my eyes still speechless.

"How about you come to Seoul and meet us at the label company?Chairman Jung told me to tell you this,sign on with us and you'll train to be one of Korea's idols." Mr.Kwak said,"But this is all your decision." I looked at him,is this what I wanted?I had pondered about a little while,only the sounds of other people talking in the cafe surrounded me and Mr.Kwak.

I sighed,"Can I at least have your card?I want to think this through." He nodded and reached into his pocket to had me his business card.I took and placed in one of my pockets in my apron.I had given him a thanks and told him that I would call him as soon as possible when I had reached my decision.

That was 3 days ago.I had been pacing back and forth since then wondering what I should do.If I said yes that would mean an even bigger paycheck than I would ever earn just waitressing.I would be living in Seoul.I had U Kiss there,Yonghwa, and that would mean I would be a little closer to Kelsey and Jonghyun.I sighed.I was grabbing a drink of water,when my phone had rang.

"Yoboseyo?" I answered."Taea!" Kiseop said happily on the other line."Hey,what's going on?" I said."Open your door!" he said.I gave myself a face wondering why he wanted me to do that.So I went to my door and opened it.There he was waving at me a big smile on his face.I ran to him to give him a hug.

"What are you doing here?!" I said."No schedule for a week,so I'm going stay here with you." he said smiling.I helped him grab his bags and went inside.I decided to whip up some Kimchi Soup."Where's Changsun?" Kiseop said,"I hope he doesn't mind me staying here." "Uh,we broke up a few weeks ago." I said softly.

-No One's POV-

"What happened?" Kiseop said.He was sad to hear that it had ended badly for Changsun.But he had to admit was happy that Taea was single again.This meant another chance with her."He asked me to marry him." Taea said looking at ceiling."He was gonna what?" Kiseop said.Taea nodded.Kiseop sighed in relief,just imagine if she had yes,his time would run out."I couldn't Kiseop.I just didn't see myself marrying him." she said softly.Kiseop nodded in understanding and pulled Taea into an embrace.

He breathed in her scent,the scent of summer strawberries.It drove Kiseop crazy.They parted and they sat on the couch talking over the soup that had Taea had just finished making."Oh!I saw Mae,that night." Taea said,"Do you remember Jaeson from Kamikaze?" Kiseop nodded."They're going out now." Taea said smiling a little.Kiseop smiled,Mae had moved on.He was glad to hear that Mae had put her devotion into someone who needed it.Kiseop was glad to hear that she was happy.Kiseop had bet to himself that she would never be as happy with him as she is with Jaeson.

"Another thing," Taea said hesitantly."I was offered to be a trainee at FNC." Kiseop's eyes widened,"How?" "Yonghwa sent a director to see me play at the cafe." Taea said,"He really liked my singing." Kiseop nodded."What about you?" Taea asked,"I've been talking about myself all this time."
 

"Nothing much has happened,we're still in our Bingeul Bingeul promotions.But it's coming to an end soon because were getting ready for another comeback in the fall." Taea nodded and looked at Kiseop,
he had slightly changed since they had first met,like his face had gotten more mature and handsome.Taea smiled to herself.

"Kiseop," she said."Yeah,Taea?" Kiseop said."I don't know what to do.I'm scared." Taea said.Kiseop looked at her,"Is this what you want to do?" Taea nodded."Then what's stopping you?" Kiseop said smiling.Taea laughed.Kiseop always had a way to make her feel better and more at ease.She picked up the phone and called Mr.Kwak.He had told her to come next Wednesday at 2:30 in the afternoon.Chairman Jung wanted to see Taea for himself.

Taea hung up the phone and hugged Kiseop,"Thank you." "No problem." Kiseop said assuring her.It was around 1:30 in the afternoon and Taea had to be at work by 5:30.Taea showed Kiseop the guest bedroom,their eyes locked for a moment but Taea broke it off,"You should get some rest." "You're right." Kiseop said."Yeah,you should your going with me to the cafe tonight,you're gonna see me sing." Taea said smiling.

-End POV-

 

Oh my lawdy!!!

We're at Chapter 30!!:DD(throws confetti everywhere)

This is just amazing!It's all thanks to all of your lovely cmmnts and support that I have gotten as far as I have.So a big thanks to everybody!

Silent Readers,just a question,does it hurt to comment?

Are you so ashamed of this fic that you read it in secret?Hahaha!JK.

So,Mae and Kiseop are over.Hello Jaeson,for Mae.

Changsun and Taea are over.What happens to Changsun?

Kiseop and Taea are back back back back to single~lol

no readers they aren't back together yet(;

Big changes are in store for Taea in the next few chapters.

So please keeping reading!:DDD

-Kamsahamida~!

Apple.<3