Chapter 18-Eat Your Words

An Everlasting Love-(Lee Kiseop)-U Kiss

U Kiss had gone back to their dorms and Kiseop and I had gone back to his apartment.He got the the keys and opened the door only for someone to jump out,"Oppa!" she said.He looked at little startled and I was just plain out confused.I guess she felt the same way,when she saw me."Oppa,who this?" she said.Kiseop smiled nervously,"This is my-" "I'm his friend Taea." I said smiling."Annyeonghaseyo Taea-sshi." she said bowing,"I'm Kiseop's girlfriend Mae." I raised my eyebrows a little and I turned to Kiseop,"How come you didn't mention her Kiseop,she's a sweetie." Kiseop tugged on his collar,"Uhhh.." Mae was giving him a look of disbelief.

I laughed,"I'm just teasing Kiseop." Kiseop let out a small sigh and smile.Mae just looked at us."So where's my room?I wanna get situated." I said."Ah." Kiseop said,"Mae,can you show her the guest bedroom?" Mae nodded,"This way Taea-sshi." I followed her to the end of the hallway and there was a room with a window out looking the city.There was one bed and a simple white nightstand."Taea-sshi,what brings you here to Seoul?" Mae said."Just a vacation." I said smiling.She nodded,"Well comeback to the kitchen,I'll prepare something for us to eat." I nodded and she bowed leaving.I sighed and got dressed in jeans and a wife beater and joined Kiseop and Mae outside.

Kiseop was setting the plates and Mae was preparing something.I went to the sink and washed my hand."I want to help." I said,"What are you making?" "Kimbap." Mae said smiling."I love Kimbap." I said.I eneded up rolling them into the dried seaweed.After I joined Kiseop who was watching TV."What are you watching?" I said laughing.They were having a hot dog eating contest and the contestants faces were priceless!"Hey,this is interesting." Kiseop said.I shook my head and shoved him playfully,"You are so odd." Mae cleared ,"Dinner's ready." I got up,then grabbed Kiseop's hand pulled him off the couch.Mae sat next to Kiseop,while I sat across from them.

"This is really good!" I said,taking a sip of my soda."Thank you Taea-sshi." Mae said smiling,"How old are you?" "I'm 21." I said."That makes you my unnie." Mae said."How old are you Mae?" "I'm 20." Mae said."How did you and Kiseop meet?" I asked."Oh,we were old school mates,we saw each other again last year and well here we are now." Mae said.Kiseop just stayed quiet,not contributing to the conversation.After the dinner,I helped Mae clean up."You don't have to Taea-unnie." Mae said."No,it's okay." I said.

But after I had sat on the couch watching Kiseop flip through the channels.I stifled a yawn."Taea,you look tired you should go to bed." Kiseop said.I nodded,"Oh Mae?" "Ne?" she said."You should come with us tomorrow!" I said."Where?" she asked."Well the U Kiss boys are gonna show me around Seoul and take me out to eat.You should come along." I said.She looked at me and began to think about it."I'd love to." she said.I gave her a tired smile,"Good night you guys." "Good night." they said in unison.I went into the room and prepared my bead ,then slept.

-Mae's POV-

I watched as Taea went into the room.I caught Kiseop looking at where she had been.I couldn't help feel a pang of jealousy of Taea.She was incredibly beautiful.She had a happy aura around her and she was super nice.I looked at Kiseop,he never told me about her.I felt upset.Why didn't he?I'm his girlfriend aren't I?

-End POV-

That morning,I texted Alexnder to pick me up from Kiseop's apartment.I showered,dressed,and waited for Alexander to come.I heard and knock and I answered it.It was Alexander."Right on time." I said."Why did you want me to pick you up?We're not leaving until this afternoon." Alexander said."I'm bored." I said.Alexander laughed,"C'mon let's go to our dorm then." I nodded and grabbed my guitar."Won't Kiseop wonder where you are?" Alexander said.I shook my head,"He used to me doing that." I said."Oh?" Alexander said as I closed the door behind me.

"Yeah,when he was at Gang Won Do last time,he stayed with me.At first he would ask where I was,and get worried when I would disappear for a while.But then he got used to it when he knew that I would always comeback." I said."That's some kind of friendship." Alexander said as we walked the streets of Seoul.When we got to the dorm I was greeted by 6 good mornings."Something smeels good!" I said.

"Oh you like my cooking?" Kibum said,"Have you eaten?" I shook my head."Well let's eat." he said I sat down with them and we began eating."Noona are you excited for today?" Dongho said with his mouth full."Dongho,don't talk with your mouth full,no matter how cute it is." I said."Where's Kiseop and Mae?" Soohyun said."They were still asleep." I said."You've met Mae?" Eli said.I nodded,"She's a sweetheart." I said.They guys shrugged,"She is." The boys decided to get ready excpet for Kibum,Kevin,Eli,and Alexander,they were already dressed,so i hung out with them in their room.

"So have you though of being an idol with your guitar?" Kevin asked.I shrugged,"I've thought about it but right now I'm just going with the flow." "Sing a song for us!" Alexander said clapping his hands,excited."I haven't actually written a song...." I said."Any song Taea!" Eli said encouragingly."Taea!Taea!Taea!" Kibum cheered.Then the others began to join in too.I got on the bed and slug my guitar around me."U Kiss!Are you ready!?" I said.They cheered.I laughed and strummed my guitar.

"Am I that easy?Is love that easy to you?Our memories eems easy to you.Is everything easy to you?

You only want a hot love baby girl,but you lend a cold hand bad girl,

Let go of that pride and confidence,

you make fun me,keep teasing,better stop now..."

 

I sang while jumping on the bed.My eager audience,got up and started to dance with ecah other.Kevin grabbed my hand and pulled me off the bed to dance with him.I just laughed as we spun around the room like idiots."You're the next IU Taea." Eli said.I laughed,"Naw." I said.Dongho came busting into the room,"IU where?!" We laughed and DOngho decided to join in the fun."Baby talk talk talk to me!Let me love love love tonight!" We all sang an old hit of U Kiss.Soohyun came in,wondering what was all the noise about."Yah!You guys are having fun without me!" he said."Not our fault." Dongho said,laughing.

"Guys!My phone's ringing!Shush!" I said,as they quieted down,"Yoboseyo?" "Taea." Kiseop said,"Where are you?" I laughed,"I haven't heard that question in while.I'm at the dorm with the guys." He luaghed,"You're right,how did you get there?" "Xander picked me up this morning.Now c'mon bring Mae and let's get going on my tour of Seoul!" I sing-songed."We'll be there in 15." Kiseop said."See ya!" I said hanging up."Who was that?" Kibum said."Kiseop." I said,"Mae's coming with us." "He's bringing her?" Alexnader said."No I invited her last night." I said smiling.Alexander nodded,"Oh."

-Kiseop's POV-

I woke up to Mae shaking me."Oppa!Taea's not in her room." she said.I got up and went to her to find her there.Her bed was cold,so she must've left hours ago.I shrugged,"She must've gone for a walk." "Does she even know where she's going?" Mae said,worriedly."Taea can take care of herself." I said."I wouldn't walk around streets I don't even know." Mae said.

We waited for 30 minutes and she still didn't come back,so I called her."Yoboseyo?" she answered.I sighed,she was alright."Where are you?" I asked."I havne't heard that in a while.I'm at the dorm with the guys." I laughed,"You're right,how did you get there?" "Xander picked me up this morning.Now c'mon bring Mae and let's get going on my tour of Seoul!" Taea sing-songed as she hung up.I sighed."Where is she?" Mae asked.I smiled,"With the guys.Now let's get ready,we're leaving soon." Mae nodded.

-End POV-

We first had gone sightseeing.Soohyun deicded to take us to Jongmyo Shrine and Gardens."Wow!It's so pretty." I said,walking between Kevin and Kiseop."It is,isn't it oppa?" Mae said holding his hand.I smiled,but I couldn't help feel like I should be the doing that to Kiseop.Thereafter we went to Hangang Park and we just chilled out and watched the boys make fools out of themselves.I laughed,when Dongho tripped and made a pouty face.By that time we went to dinner.

"So Taea how long have you known Kiseop?" Mae asked as we ate our food."2 years." I said."How did you meet him?" Soohyun said."Ah,well we met at the Art Festival during the summer." I said smiling,"Good times." Kiseop smiled,"Yeah,they were." Mae looked at Kiseop and Taea.For some reason she had a feeling of her stomach lurching.There was something that she didn't know.The boys looked at each other and smiled,Taea and Kiseop were the pair.But looked at Mae,who looked like she was about to throw up."Mae-sshi you okay?" Soohyun asked."Ne oppa,just fine." she said.After eating,Kevin and Alexander wanted ice cream.

"Oh hyung!I want chocolate and strawberry!" Dongho said."I want Vanilla and Chocolate Fudge!" Eli chirped in."I want Chocolate,Strawberry,and Vanilla." Kevin said."Fatty." Alexander said,"I want Vanilla,Pistachio,Chocolate, and Strawberry." Everyone laughed."Is that even a good combination?" Soohyun asked.Alexander shrugged,"I don't know,but I know I'm in the mood for those flavors.What about you?" "Vanilla and colorful sprinkles." Soohyun said.

"I want chocolate with chocolate fudge." Kibum said,"Oh with chcocolate sprinkles!" "Easy on the chocolate." Eli said,"Kiseop?" "Vanilla sounds good,Taea?" Kiseop asked me."You know what I want Kiseop." I smiled."Mae?" Kiseop said."Oppa!You know my favorite ice cream flavor." Mae said."Oh right!Pistachio." Kiseop said."Strawberry." Mae corrected."Oh mianhe Mae." Kiseop said.

Kiseop handed me my vanilla soft serve with chocolate fudge and caramel."Thanks." I said.We were all walking the streets of Seoul.Kevin and Alexander even having over 2 scoops of ice cream,just loved to share with each other."Kiseop!Have some." I said.Kiseop had some,"Yumm!Still the ones at Gang Won Do tasted better." I laughed,"I think it tasted better because it was hot." I said laughing.

The U Kiss boys left because their dorm was closer and they went home.Now it was just me,Kiseop,and Mae.In a way I felt uncomfortable.I felt like a third wheel,so I just walked ahead.Maybe I should move in with the guys?I thought.When we got home,I sighed."Your hyungs are so fun Kiseop!" I said."Yeah,they are." he said,"Such goof balls." "Did you like your day Taea-unnie?" Mae asked me."Yeah I did Mae.Did you?" I asked.She nodded.I was tired so I bid them good night and went into my room.Tommorow was my day at Music Bank.