Chapter 8-Goodbye Sunshine

An Everlasting Love-(Lee Kiseop)-U Kiss

-No One's POV-

The weeks had passed and Taea and Kiseop had become more and more attached to each other.But now it was time for Kiseop to go back to Seoul.His mom and his friends were there.When he did get back to the city he was planning to find a job and made sure he stayed employed.Kiseop really didn't want to leave Taea but they both knew this was best,she had her life and he had his.He constantly thought about taking Taea with him.She could meet his mom,he knew that his mom would absolutely love her.They would get married and live happily ever after,but that's just not how it goes.Kiseop had to consider the fact that she just couldn't take off and leave.Even if Taea did things on a whim,he knew that this would be too big of a decision for her to not think about.Kiseop worried on who would take care of Taea,she had mentioned she had a best friend who took care of her but was just in a vacation with her boyfriend,whom she also considered to be a brother.

What if something bad happened to her?What if she got sick and no one was here to help?Kiseop mentally smacked himself in the forehead.This was Taea for crying out loud she knew how to take care of herself,she has been.But Kiseop thought it would be better if someone was there to take car of her.Kiseop silently packed his things,while Taea was still on the bed asleep.The sunlight from the window hit her beautiful face.It made her bare skin glow.He remembered the events of the night before.Kiseop promised himself he would never look at another but Taea.Taea wasn't his first.But Kiseop knew that she was the one.He smiled and kissed Taea on the forehead.Taea's eyes fluttered open,she woke up to find Kiseop,dressed,packed,and ready to go.She chuckled to herself,always ready,she thought.

As she took a shower,it hit her that Kiseop was leaving,today.She began to cry,her whole summer had felt like a dream and now it was turning into a nightmare.Her tears kept falling as she was getting dressed,but when she came out she stopped it.Taea didn't want to hold Kiseop back,he had family and friends,it would be selfish of her to keep him here.He sure as hell would be able to find a better job in Seoul than here.At the bus station the couple was quiet,holding hands,enjoying the last moments they would have with each other.

"Kiseop," Taea said.He looked at her.She gave him a post it filled with her contacts.Kiseop placed it in his pocket.Kiseop kissed her,trying to ease her pain and his.He explored as if he was gonna forget,forget everything about her.An hour had passed but to the young couple it felt as if it had only been 10 minutes.The bus had arrived then and Kiseop grabbed his duffel bag and swung it over his shoulders.Tears welled up in Taea's eyes.She kept telling herself not to cry.To stay strong but when Kiseop was boarding the bus,she couldn't hold it in anymore."Kiseop!" Taea said running to him.Kiseop embraced her tightly,giving her the goodbye kiss.Taea's tears began to fall gently on her face.Kiseop wiped them away,"I love you Taea,never forget." "Never." Taea said nodding.

Kiseop boarded the bus and sat next to the window.Taea was in full swing of crying now.All Kiseop wanted to do was make her smile that beautiful smile of hers.It was hard for him to look at her.Taea didn't bother to wipe the tears anymore but just simply let them fall from her face.As the bus drove away the reality and truth that Kiseop was gone hit Taea harder and harder.She kept on watching until the bus became a speck on the horizon.With that Taea ran home,tears streaming down her face,not bothering to wipe them off.She roughly opened the door and slammed it behind her,Taea crashed face down on the couch and broke down....

Kiseop hours later had arrived back in Seoul's bus station,the same place where he was at the start of the summer.He found his mom waiting for him,"Omma." He hugged her."Welcome back." she said.They got into the car and Kiseop watched the busy streets and noise of the city.He didn't notice how noisy it was until he been away from the noise for a while.As they drove home,Kiseop couldn't help but feel that a part of him was missing.He thought of Taea and wonder how she was doing.The image of Taea in tears came into his mind.He sighed heavily,someday he would come back and finally be with her,never again letting her go.

-End POV-

 

 

I am so sorry for such a late update!:O

School's been such a pain >.<

Finals are coming up in the next few weeks for me,

so I can only upadte,once in a while(:

I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter even if it was sad.

LOL

Thank You

-Apple<3.