Chapter 41-Rumors??

An Everlasting Love-(Lee Kiseop)-U Kiss

Within several hours Kelsey gave birth to a beautiful baby boy 7 pounds and 21 inches,named Nathaniel Choi,or now offically nicknamed a baby Nate.We had gone inside right after they had cleaned up Kelsey and the baby.We all quietly walked to find Jonghyun holding the bundle in his arms.Kelsey was there smiling,at the father and son moment."I must look like crap Taea,I'm sorry I didn't see you have your kick performance." Kelsey said."You look a like a glowing mother." I said,"Besides,you had better things to do." "Do you wanna hold him?" Jonghyun asked.I nodded and gave my guitar for Kiseop to hold,"He's so handsome." I cooed.

Baby Nate was a cute thing.He moved his little arms up at me and smiled when I talked to him.U Kiss surrounded me as I sat in one of the chairs,they themselves were trying to get a peek of the innocent bundle I had."He's a keeper." Eli said."Eli stay away from him you might influence him to be a player." Kibum joked."Don't hate the game hate the player." Eli said."I am." Kibum said,cooing the baby."Cute!Cute!" Kevin said lightly poking Nate on his stomach.Of course we all decided to leave Nate to his Dad,while his mom slept peacefully.Mom and Dad had left to go home after Kelsey had her baby,they said they needed to go and buy groceries.

We had rode in Kibum's car and and we had his drop us off at the corner of the street so we could just walk to the complex.I sighed and I got a call from Mark,telling me my schedule for tommorow.I had to go and perform at Music Core and then I had to have my album release at Lotte World.I sighed and sat down.Like Chairman Jung said,I wasn't going to have a break for the next few weeks.I had gone on the internet to see my performance already on YouTube,with many people comments bad and good.I just laughed at their comments some of them were just plain immature.


 

I was at my album release,signing the albums that my fans had already bought and had some good conversation with them.There was a fair amount of girls,and there were boys that stopped by just to see me.When it was time for a break,I got up the chair and sighed,tired.I had woken up early to go to Music Core and now it was already 5 in the afternoon at Lotte World.I ruffled my hair and dialed Kiseop's number."I miss you." I said when he picked up."We're doing this Chicken CF right now.What time are you gonna be home?" Kiseop said."I don't even know.Hopefully soon,I'm tired." I said.

"Okay,if I get home early we'll have breakfast okay?" Kiseop said."But it's night time." I said."We used to do it all the time in Gang Won Do." Kiseop said.I could just see him smile in the other line."Okay,I'd love that,I'll do the same if I get home early." I said drinking a bottled water."Okay,I love you Taea." he said."Saranghe." I said as I hung up.Mark had gotten us Kimchi Fried Rice and Korean BBQ,it was so good.I sighed."Tired?" he said.I nodded."You'll get used to it." Mark said,"But when you get home.Rest."

I had stayed for another 2 hours.The car ride back was my relief.I had fallen asleep in the back while my manager was in passenger's seat in the front."Taea,wake up." he said.I had finally found that we were in the parking lot of my apartment complex.I went to the elevator and went to my floor.I decied to stop by my mom's and dad's since Kiseop said that he wasn't gonna be back for another hour."Hey honey." my mom said.I hugged and then sat on the couch."Sunshine you look dead tired." Dad said.I am." I said,"I just got back from Music Core and I had staye for hours at Lotte World for my album release."Let me make some tea." my mom said getting up,"You still like it with honey right?" I nodded.Dad had asked me about my day and I told him what I did,and told him a few funny details of some of the fans.

I looked at the time and I had to go back and make breakfast for Kiseop and I."I Have to get back." I said,"Kiseop's coming home soon." They nodded and I left.I started to grab the pancake mix,the waffle mix and began to make what they were supposed to make.I had gotten eggs and bacon.Pulled out the strawberry jam and orange juice.Right when I was placing them on the table,Kiseop arrived."Smells yummy!" he said.I came up to kiss him."The chciken CF was hilarious." Kiseop told me as we ate."Kibum and Alexander decided to do Bingeul Bingeul with a leg of chiekn in each hand." I laughed,"Leave it to them to be hilarious."

We didn't realize how hungry we were until we finished all the food I made."That was good." i said as I was changing out of my clothes and into my PJ's.Kiseop hugged me from behind."I can't change into my PJ's here." i said."Just stay like this." Kiseop said.I rolled my eyes,"No,I'm tired." Kiseop sighed.We the TV in our room and late night gossip came on.I wasn't really paying attention until they mentioned me."Sorry you hopeful men out there in Korea,but seems as if rookie idol Taea Sun Park is engaged...." the repoter said,"One netizen noticed that she had a very pricey diamond ring on her finger on her debut at Inkigayo.And today was confirmed by a fan today's release of her album at Lotte World.No comment has been made by Miss Park about her engagement,or to who she is engaged to."

"Good thing you wear yours on your neck." I said sighing.Kiseop kissed me on the cheek,they're gonna have to know who it is sometime." Kiseop said."Oh I am going to get antis." I said."I'm sure all idol's have their antis,it's just part of the job.Now let's go to sleep,I'm sure you have a big day ahead of you tommorrow." Kiseop said.I nodded and shut off the lights.It didn't take me long to drift away into a peaceful sleep,until 6:30 that morning.

 

Better get your unsaid comments in before this story ends,

which it will SOON!

I hope you guys are taking the poll in the foreweord!

-apple.<3