Chapter 27-A Glitch In The Perfect Relationship

An Everlasting Love-(Lee Kiseop)-U Kiss

The next morning Changsun and I went to see Kelsey and Jonghyun off to their honeymoon."I can't believe after this your moving to Busan." I said."Relax,you have a month Donsaeng." Jonghyun said."A month goes by fast." I said."You guys enjoy your honeymoon." Changsun said,"She's happy for you guys I'm sure." "We know." Kelsey and Jonghyun said in unison.They got into Jonghyun's car and drove off.

I sighed as I watched the car turn into a speck in the horizon.Changsun put his arm around me."C'mon let's go back home." We walked quietly hand in hand.When we got home,I decided that I would make us a light snack."You need help with anything?" Changsun asked me.I shook my head.

"Hey Taea," Changsun asked me."Ne?" I said."Can you see it?" he said."See what?" I said laughing a little."Getting married." he said simply.I stopped a litlle but then began again on making the sandwiches."Yeah,I can." I answered truthfully,"Not right now though,I still want to do alot of things." "But what about after that?" Changsun asked me.I nodded my head,"Why are you pressing these questions?" Changsun shook his head,"Nothing.I was just curious."

We the TV and I sat next to him,placing the sandwiches on the coffee table.He put his arm around me as I scooted closer to him."How long have we been together?" I asked.He turned to me,"You don't count it?" I shook my head."I think were past a year." he answered.We watched We Got Married on my TV.I looked at Changsun avidly staring at the TV,I noticed how we never fought,I noticed how we don't really hang out everyday like couples do.

We watch our displays of affection,we speak formally to each other sometimes.When I was with Kiseop,we would have our small arguments but we always made up.We hung out everyday that summer.Our displays of affection were displayed like lovesick teenagers,we never had a formal conversation when it was just between the two of us,we always had a pet name.I looked at Changsun again and I frowned.

 

 

Our perfect relationship,was too perfect.

 

 

 

 

 

 

This is total crap people!!!

I just found out today that Alexander and Kibum of U Kiss are leaving! D:

I'm so sad! ): Alexander was the one who made me laugh!and what is gonna happen to KeMaru?Now that Kibum is leaving too?*sighs*

and even worse theyre not gonna be with the rest of U Kiss for their comeback! TT.TT

Then there something about maknae Dongho about being to busy for it too.Sine he has his show and stuff like that :T

ahh my Kiss Me heart is breaking

but I have to stay strong and still support them!It's my duty as a Kiss Me.