Chapter 4-My Day With Taea Sun Park

An Everlasting Love-(Lee Kiseop)-U Kiss

I had woken up at 10:30 in the morning.To me that was pretty early since I would usually wake up at 1 in the afternoon.I had message from Mr.Choi saying that my guitar would be ready to be picked up today.I smiled.I quickly picked what to wear,took a shower,got dressed,fixed my hair and went down to the shop."Taea." he said,when he saw me and went to the back of his shop.When he returned he had my guitar in his hand.He gave it to me."Thank you." I said bowing and leaving the shop.Today was the second day of the festival,they were going to do an art show tonight,which looked interesting enough for me to see it.

 

-Kiseop's POV-

I woke up pretty late for my liking.I woke up at 8 in the morning when I would usually wake up at 6.I decided to call my mom,"How's the festival going?" she asked."Good." i said simply."Did you take some good pictures?" she said curious about my hobby."Yeah,I'll show them to you when I get back." I said.'That's great,I'm glad you're having fun.Take care of yourself okay?" she said."Okay,I will,thanks mom." I said,hanging up.The festival today was having an art show later this evening.I wonder if Taea was planning to go.I shook my head,of course she's going,I hope.She was on my mind since last night.I took a shower,got dressed,and organized the pictures on my laptop.By the time I finished it was 2:30.I stepped outside and made my way to the meeting spot.When I got there I was 15 minutes early.The festival was already bustling from far off.I sighed and sat down on the bench that under the tree.A refreshing summer breeze blew past me.I breathed it in.I enjoyed scenery,the faint music from the festival,a strumming of a guitar...wait a guitar?I looked up.There was Taea,"I was wondering when you'd notice me." She said getting down from the tree.She wore shorts,a short sleeved cardigan,and some Converse.She turned and smiled at me.

-End POV-

"I was wondering when you'd notice me." I said getting down from the tree.I turned around and smiled at him,"Lee Kiseop your record is 3 minutes,let's see if you can beat that record." He laughed,"You could've said my name." "Have you eaten yet?" I asked him.He shook his head."Well then let's go eat!" We walked for about 15 minutes,one by one I was showing him where were the stores and places.I also showed him the quickest way to the beach,until we got to the restaurant.We decided that we wanted to sit outside.Kiseop politely pulled up a chair for me.

"Thanks." I said,as I opened the menu."Oh Taea-unnie." Sungmin said.Sungmin was a co-worker of mine for a while at a retail shop,before I decided to quit."Hey Sungmin!How are you?" I said."Good." Sungmin said smiling."Do you still work at that place?" I asked.She nodded her head,"But I only work there on the weekends now." "Oh that's good.Oh,this is my friend Kiseop,he visiting from Seoul." I said.Kiseop waved shyly when Sungmin greeted him."So anyways Sungmin can I have your Raspberry Iced Tea,and a plate of Spaghetti." I said."Okay.." Sungmin said writing it down on her notepad,"And for you Kiseop?" "Uhhh...." Kiseop said looking at me.I laughed.

"What do you want?" I asked him.He shrugged."Do you wanna try what I'm having?" I suggested.He nodded his head."Okay Sungmin make that 2 orders." I said."Okay unnie." Sungmin said leaving."So how long have you been playing the guitar?" Kiseop asked me."Since I was 7." I answered."Did you take lessons?" he asked.I shook my head,"I kinda learned by myself." "That's pretty neat." Kiseop said,when our orders came.We were enjoying our food along with the conversation that came with it.

"So what do you do for a job?" I asked.He stayed silent for a while,"I'm out of work right now actually,but I have a business major.How about you?" "I've worked as a waitress,in retail,an assistant,and anything else you can think of that doesn't pay well as other jobs." I said,taking a sip of my drink."What was your major in college?" "Music." I said.When we were done, I had asked Sungmin for the check.When it came Kiseop quickly took out his wallet."Let me pay,it's on me." I said already having my money out."You already treated me for Sprite yesterday." he said.'So?It was just a drink." I said.As Sungmin cam and asked who was paying Kiseop quickly payed the check.I sighed.I picked up my guitar and pushed back in the chair.

"You didn't have to pay for me." I said,starting to feel bad."Don't worry about it." Kiseop said,'It's the least I can do since you're showing me around." As we finally started to walk along the streets I stopped for a minute,"Kiseop,were you planning to go to the art show this evening?" "Yeah,I was." Kiseop said.I smiled,"We should go together then.Let's go." 'But it's only 4:45." Kiseop said. "Yeah,so we can do a bunch of other stuff before then!" I said pulling him along.We played a few games and went on an artistic version of the house of mirrors,when we got out of there we were laughing so hard the we got lost for a while.

"Hvae you rode the ferris wheel yet?" I asked.He shook his head and I grabbed his hand,leading him to it."Taea,I don't know." Kiseop said hesitantly when we were in line."Why?" I asked.'I'm not really into these kinds of rides." "Kiseop,it's nothing like rollercoasters." I said,'"Just sit down and enjoy the view." He was still skeptical when we were getting on it, he held on to my hand tight and even tighter when the first few minutes of the ride started.I just laughed,at how he looked so cute when he was nervous.He later relaxed and I leaned my head against his shoulder.It was just so calming.

After we went to the art show. and they had all these great paintings.There were some didn't get to though.By the end of the night I was tired.It was 1:30 in the morning and Kiseop and I were just wandering the empty streets."Kiseop!" I said."Yeah?" he said."We should go to the beach tomorrow!" I said feeling a rush on energy run through me."Okay,I'd love to go with you." Kiseop said.I didn't notice I let him walk me home."Thank you." I said."You're welcome." Kiseop said,"Don't forget to lock up okay?" "I will." I said.He gave me his cellphone number and told me to call when I wanted to go tomorrow.I gave him a hug and closed the door behind me.I leaned against the door and sighed.I knew I was falling for him.

 

Yay!Nice long chapter for you guys!(:

I hope you all enjoyed!:DD

Cmmnts?<3