Chapter 32-The Feelings Never Changed

An Everlasting Love-(Lee Kiseop)-U Kiss

I had arrived at FNC's building in the morning.I was now officially staying in Seoul but all of my belongings were being packed every weekend in Gang Won Do.It was only a matter of time that I will be officially living here in Seoul.I was excited,I was gonna be closer to Jonghyun and Kelsey,be near my U Kiss boys,and most of all Kiseop.The awkwardness between each other had now seemed to fade and now we were backing to being close friends,like how we were the first two days of the summer we met.

My feelings for Kiseop never changed but now it was growing even bigger than before.I asked the secretary what room I would be practicing at.I had gotten on the elevator and made my way to the 5th floor.When I walked in I saw Yonghwa."You're my new vocal instructor?" I said,surprised.Yonghwa laughed,"Unfortunately I'm not.I'm just here to see you on your first day." I smiled,"Thank you for all of this." He shook his head,"Talent just needs to be recognized." My vocal instructor walked in,her name was Ms.Amuro."Well Taea,let's start with a few songs okay?" she said and I nodded.

By then end of the day my voice was getting tired."You'll get used to it." Ms.Amuro said,"Just drink lots of water and don't use your voice if not needed." I nodded,Ms.Amuro was in her late 40's.I could tell that she used to be very beautiful until age had caught up with her.I was done for the day so they dismissed me.I had taken the bus home to Kiseop's apartment."I'm home!" I said.Kiseop had left me not saying that he was filming at interview with U Kiss.I sighed and I went on the couch for a little bit and took a rest.Although by the next hour I started to get hungry,so I made dinner for me and Kiseop.I placed his share in the fridge.

I continued to practice Pocketful Of Sunshine on my guitar tweaks the notes a bit and changing some of lyrics.It was 9:45 and Kiseop wasn't home yet,I was getting tired of waiting for him that I had fallen asleep on the couch.

-Kiseop's POV-

I quietly unlocked my apartment door only find the whole house dark.Has Taea came home from her training?She should've its 11:15.I the lights to find Taea bundled around the couch sleeping.She must've tried to stay up and wait for me.I walked into the kitchen and see her empty unwashed plate and mug.I looked into the fridge and saw a note 'Dinner'.I smiled.I opened the Tupperware and began to heat it in the microwave.I quietly ate and when I finished I washed both our plates.I saw Taea stir in her sleep,"Omma,Appa..." she mumbled.I frowned but gave her forehead a small kiss before I went into my own room.

I heard a knock from my bedroom door."Come in," I said.I saw Taea,sleep never leaving her eyes.She went on my bed and laid her head on my chest."You're home." she said softly.I smiled and her hair.I looked at her face,her eyes already drifting back to sleep."I love you Taea Sun Park." I said softly in her ear."I-I love you too,Kiseop." she said softly.My eyes widened.She heard me?!I saw a small smile form on her lips as she finally settled and fell asleep.

-End POV-

I had woken up the next morning,I sat up and rubbed the sleep from my eyes.A bundle of heat was next to me and I looked over to see that it was Kiseop.Then I remembered that I had dreamt about my parents,I had woken up and went to see Kiseop in his room,this was where I must've fallen asleep."I love you..." the words echoed in my head.Now that I know wasn't a dream,because I remembered that I said it back.My heart leaped with joy.I had got up from the bed and grabbed my changed of clothes in the other rooom.I went to take a shower an I got dressed.I went back to check on Kiseop and he was still sleeping.My training didn't start until 12:00 and it was 9:45,so I had time.

I decided to make breakfast.I tried doing my best because usually I didn't cook much,and when I did I always had Kelsey to help me out.I toasted bread and got whatever else that was edible for breakfast and made it.When the coffee started going Kiseop had gotten out of the room."Good Morning." I said smiling."You need help there?" Kiseop said looking behind me."Uh yeah,can you?" I said sheepishly."How was practice yesterday?" I asked."It was good but it went on for forever." he said as he bit into the toast,"And your first day of training?" "It was good!" I said,"My voice got tired at the end of the day though."

I looked at Kiseop and smiled he smiled back."Taea,about last night," Kiseop said."I know Kiseop and I love you too." I said.Kiseop went and hugged from behind kissing my cheek."Let's not ever let anything keep us apart okay?" he said."Okay." I said turning around and burying my face into his chest.The feelings we had never changed,it just needed to be rekindled.