Chapter 16-Things Get Complicated

An Everlasting Love-(Lee Kiseop)-U Kiss

I woke up to the sound of my phone ringing.Changsun groaned next to me and turned the other way.I quietly answered it,"Yoboseyo?" "Taea," Kiseop's voice rang through my phone."Oh good morning." I said."The guys want to hang out at the arcades today,do you wanna join us?" Kiseop asked.I looked to Changsun who was still sleeping.

I told Kiseop to wait."Changsun,do you have anything planned for us today?" I asked."Mmm,no." Changsun said rubbing his eyes,"I have to pitch a proposal to expand Indigo." "Okay,you won't mind me hanging out with my friends do you?" I asked.He shook his head,"You have fun,okay?" "Okay." I smiled and went back to talking with Kiseop.

I got and made breakfast for Changsun.I kissed him on the cheek and proceeded to take a shower.When I got out and got dressed Changsun was already gone but left a note:

Sorry I had to leave,I didn't wanna be late for my proposal pitch.

Have alot of fun today yeobo(:

-Changsun.

 

I smiled an made my way to the arcades which by the time I got there U Kiss boys already had a few dozen tickets."Taea!" Alexander said,"You're here!" "Noona,I missed you." Dongho being cute."You saw me yesterday." I said."I know." Dongho said smiling.We roamed around the arcade playing countless games,which by the way Kevin was having a hard time winning anything.The others luaghed at their hyung's distress."I didn't even want to go to the arcade." Kevin mumbled.

"Majority rules." Kibum said.Kevin just sighed while I had at least a hundred tickets."Here Kevin." I said.Kevin looked at me,"Don't you want your tickets?" I shook my head,"I know the owner of this place so I could just get what I want." I said."Could you-" "No Dongho,you have to win fair and square." I said cutting him off."I don't wanna be a square." Dongho whined.I laughed,"Well deal with it."

I walked around with Kiseop,watching the others play."The guys and I were thinking,well actually just me,I was wondering if you wanted to go back with me to Seoul,for a week." Kiseop said.I looked at him a little surprised."I-I don't know." I said.He looked at me straight into my eyes,"Is there someone...?" I sighed,"Yeah,his name is Changsun,we met after a few months,you left." I said.He sighed,"I still want you to come,as a good friend of mine." "When are you guys leaving?" I asked."Today around 4 in the afternoon." Kiseop said.I nodded my head and moved on to the next game booth we saw.

As we walked around the arcade more,I wondered if I should go to Seoul.I mean the cafe was closed for another two weeks due to the holidays so I could go.But what would Changsun say about me leaving on such short notice?I didn't want his to worry about me.So I called him."Taea." he said happily through the phone."Jagiya,how are you and your proposal?" I asked."They said they would take it into consideration and you how is your day with your friends?" Changsun said.

"I'm going back with them to Seoul for a week." I said."What?When?Today?" he said surprised."Ne." I said."That's so sudden Taea." Changsun said,"You're gonne leave me for a week?I'm so depressed!" I laughed,"Yeah,I'm leaving at 4." I said."Hmmm,well okay.At least I get to see you off,I'm coming home around 3." Changsun said."I'll see you then.Bye." I said."Bye." Changsun replied before hanging up.

I sighed,he took it well."Guys!I'm going home." I said."Why?" Eli said."I need to pack." I said smiling."Pack?Pack for what?" KIbum said."Pabo!She going back with us." Alexander said.Kiseop smiled.Dongho clapped,"Really Noona?!" I nodded,"Just for a week though." I left the arcade and made my way back to the house to find Kelsey reading a Modern Bride magazine."Oh, you're here." I said walking in.

I went directly to my room and pulled out my suitcase."Did you kill someone?" Kelsey said.I shook my head and laughed."I'm going to Seoul." I said."Since when?" Kelsey said giving the reaction Changsun gave me."As of today." I said."You're going with Kiseop aren't you?" Kelsey said.I nodded."Yah!Does Changsun know about this?" she asked,"Yeah." I said."Does he know it's Kiseop?" Ke;sey said.I shook my head,"He will find out later." "You know Taea,I'm your best friends,but why do you want to go to Seoul with Kiseop?He never called,email,or texted you,he hurt you Taea and now you're leaving with him?" Kelsey said.

I sighed,"Kels,it's just a week,I'm gonna be back." "You probably will,when you get hurt again over there.Don't I need to remind you that Changsun is your boyfriend?" Kelsey said."I know he's my boyfriend Kelsey.It's not like I'm going to do anything with Kiseop,when were in Seoul." I said."Can you resist?" Kelsey said."I can Kelsey.I can take care of myself," I said confidently.I grabbed a weeks worth of clothes and nighwear,packing only 3 types of shoes and bathroom necesitties.

I had my suitcase in the living room when Changsun came.He kissed me on the lips deeply."I'm going to miss those for a week." he said.I laughed."So who's this friend?" Changsun asked curiously."An old friend of mine,Lee Kiseop." I said."Kiseop?" Changsun said with a raised eyebrow,"He sounds familiar." I just nodded.It was 3:45 when I heard a knock at my door.I opened it to see Kiseop,"Ready?" I nodded and grabbed my suitcase."Oh this is uh Changsun,my boyfriend." I said a little uncomfortable.

"Annyeonghaseyo." Kiseop said."Annyeong." Changsun replied,"Take care of her please." "I will." Kiseop said,"It was nice meeting you." "Same here." Changsun said.I gave Changsun a peck on the lips before joining Kiseop in the van.

-Kiseop's POV-

I saw Taea's boyfriend.I couldn't help but feel a little angry.Why?Why did she have boyfriend I thought that she was gonna be mine forever.But then again,it was a year that I haven't spoken to her,she must've thought that she needed to move on.But why?I saw when she kissed him,my heart felt like it was ripping.I just had to deal with it ,if she was happy then I would be happy for her.The again I forget about Mae.I guess she was my unofficial girlfriend.I wonder how Taea would react?She probably wouldn't even waste her time on caring about that,she must've moved on.

-End POV-

 


A moderate chapter we got here!
Haha you didn't expect for Changsun and Kiseop

to meet this soon did you?Or maybe you guys did ^^' lmao.

Well,just so you know,i put a spoiler in the cmmnts section!xD

Woot!Comments?Silent Readers,I'm talking to you(: