Chapter 38-True Colors

An Everlasting Love-(Lee Kiseop)-U Kiss

I was now at FNC's studio with the producers going over the lyrics they presented.I didn't want to have plagiarism scandal after I just debut.After I cleared it and said that it was okay,Chairman Jung had told me that I would be going to the 10th floor to be recording the songs until I debut.

The same day I met my manager.Son Mark.He had the schedule I was going to do for the next 2 months."Taea,finally nice to meet you." Mark said."Same here." I said."So Chairman Jung wants you to go home because the day after tomorrow your schedule will start okay?" he said.I nodded my head and said goodbye and made my way home.It was barely 1 in the afternoon.

I was almost finished fully moving in all I needed was my special cabinet and my jewelry box.Kiseop and I weren't planning to get them until this weekend,but why not now?I might be busy then.I texted Kiseop saying that I got home from FNC and that I was going to Gang Won Do to get the rest of my stuff.When I got down from the complex he texted me back saying ok and telling me to be careful.

As I walked down the streets of Gang Won Do,I saw familiar faces.I passed by the old cafe I worked by and Sungmin was there."Oh Taea,what brings you here?" she asked."Just came to get the rest of my stuff.I wanted to see how you were doing." I said.She smiled,"MWOH?!You're getting married?!" I scratched the back of my head,"Yeah,I am." "Congratulations!I hope it works out well." Sungmin said."Thank you." I said.I bid my good bye and kept on walking.

I had finally came across Indigo.It closed down.All of the improvements were still there but it was empty and up for lease.I sighed.I wonder what made Changsun change his mind about having the restaurant?Was it because of me?I sighed and walked along until I found my way to my house.I noticed that the door was already open.I swore I locked it the last time I was here."Hello?" I said.i heard shuffling in my bedroom.

"Changsun?" I said surprised,"What are you doing here?" He was holding the pictures of me and Kiseop during our early days of summer.Changsun looked upset and angry."So this is why you were distant to me sometimes?This is who you wanted be with all along?This is why you couldn't say you loved me?Why you couldn't marry me?Because of him?" he said.I looked down,what could I say?It was the truth.

He gave a frustrated sigh and advanced towards me.His eyes traveled to the hand that carried the engagement ring.I was getting scared,Changsun didn't look stable.He gave a bitter smile,"And now you're marrying him." I wiped my palms on my jeans.I backed away slowly,but Changsun kept coming towards me.When my back hit the wall,he ran to me and I moved out the way getting out of the bedroom.

"He didn't want you Taea!He left you!You were mine!" Changsun said as he ran after me."He always wanted me!" I said as I ran."I was there to pick up the pieces for you!I took care of you!I wanted you to be mine." Changsun said close to grabbing my arm and I yanked it away.I was running around the house trying to get to the door and get out of there,I was scared."If that's all what you wanted from me then you don't deserve me!" I said.I didn't know this Changsun.He wasn't the Changsun I knew.the understanding and the thoughtful Changsun.He was stranger.

The door was inches away from my grasp but I felt myself getting pulled back."No!" I screamed.He put me over his shoulder and carried me back to my room.I kicked him and pounded on his back with all my might.He plopped me on to the floor and got the duct tape and rope that we we used to sealing the boxes and furniture.He bounded my legs and hands.He kissed me so much force,I could feel it bruising.I gritted my teeth."You're mine Taea." Changsun said whispering in my ear." you." I spat angry tears coming out from my eyes.

"I'll do just that." Changsun said,"Like I said Taea,you're mine and no one elses." He kissed me again and I felt disgusted I turned away,only for him to slap me across the face.I screamed hoping someone would hear me."Scream all you want.No one will hear you.." he said in raspy voice as his hands moved down.I shut eyes and waited for it to be over.


-Kiseop's POV-

It had been hours since Taea left for Gang Won Do.She should've been home by now.I was starting to get worried,I called her but on answered.I texted her,she didn't.I called the guys.They don't know where she is.I called FNC they said she left this afternoon a few hours before she texted me saying that she was going to Gang Won Do."Damn,I shouldn't have let her go." I thought."I'm sorry hyung,I haven't seen her since her birthday." Kevin said.

"She was just gonna get the remaining of her stuff,It shouldn't have taken her this long." I said worried."You know what this means right?" Eli said."What?" I asked."We have to go there,now." Soohyun said.Call up the rest of the guys,tell Kibum to pick up Dongho and the rest of us." Alexander said.We nodded.

When we got to Taea's house,it was already past midnight.We quietly walked in.Total silence.Kibum went to turn on the lights but there was no electricity.We began to make our way around the house.The only thing we heard was uneven breathing."Sandeo stop!Your creeping me out!" Kevin said."It's not me!" Alexander said."Sorry." Kibum said.I made my way to Taea's room.I saw her figure in the moolight.Her shirt was ripped and her jeans were messily put on and she was bounded,with tape on .

Tears and sweat stained her beautiful face.I picked her and carried her bridal style.We had no idea who did this,but I was sure angry.Who could've done this to her?"C'mon we have to get her to the hospital." I said."Don't let Dongho see." Soohyun said.

-Changsun's POV-

I arrived at the police station,"I would like to turn myself in." "For what?" the officer asked with a raised eyebrow."For a ual assault." I said.The police officer sighed and grabbed his cuff wrapping them around my wrists."Taea,what have I done to you?" I thought.He led me into one of the empty cells,when it slammed right infront of me I hung my head down.I had nothing left now.My Uncle's company crashed,I lost my beloved restaurant and I love the only girl that mattered to me all in a weeks worth.I sighed.She was right I didn't deserve her.

-End POV-

 

 

OMO!This how Chihoon's character turned out.
He went on a nervous break down O.o I hope I dont get hate

mail for him doing this Taea D;

This was supposed to be Sunday's chapter,but my project got in the way.haha!

Cmmnts and such?(:

-Apple<3