Chapter 39-Reunited

An Everlasting Love-(Lee Kiseop)-U Kiss

I had woken up to a bright light."Taea-ah!You're gonna be late for school!" my mom hurried me down."Mom!I don't want to go to school." I said,"The kids won't like me." "How can they not like you?" she said,"You're a smart,strong,charming girl." "They'll think I'm too good for them." I said.My dad laughed,"Then they'll be missing out." "Now c'mon get dressed." my mom said.'"I have your favorite chocolate chip cookies waiting downstairs." They were in a jar with an engraving of my parents wedding date.


I opened my eyes to a white room.I groaned and sat up my eyes looking to the person who was holding my hand.It's was Kiseop and from what it looked like I was at the hospital."Kiseop,wake up." I said.When he woke up,the sleep leaving his eyes,he came and embraced me in a tight hug."Thank god you're alright." He said against my hair."Kiseop..." I said."Who did this to you?" he asked."Changsun." I said simply,"How long have I been asleep?" "How can you be so calm about this Taea?" Kiseop said anger rising."It passed.Yeah he hurt me but there's no way of erasing what he did." I said.He sighed and sat back down,"You've been asleep for a day." I nodded,"When can I get out fo here?" "I'll go see." Kiseop said getting up and leaving the room.

Eli,Soohyun,Kibum,Alexander,and Kevin came into the room to replace Kiseop."So who did this to you?" Kibum asked.I sighed,"It was Changsun." "What?!" Kevin said."The nerve of him." Alexander said."That would explain alot then." Soohyun said."What do you mean?" I asked."I had read in the paper that he turned himself in for ual assault." Soohyun said.My eyes widened,"Oh my god..." "It turns out that same week his Uncle's company failed and it brought down his restaurant,forcing Changsun to sell it." Soohyun said."Is my name mentioned in the papers?I can't debut like this." I said.

Soohyun shook his head,"He wouldn't say who he ually assaulted." I sighed,"Where's Dongho?" I asked."He's at school.He was here all night after we found you." Kevin said."Kelsey,Jonghyun,do they know?" I asked."We called them last night,Jonghyun was furious." Alexander said."What about Kelsey?" I asked."An emotional wreck and her being pregnant didn't help." Eli said laughing."Taea," Kiseop said coming back into the room,"They said you can go." I smiled and got up.Kiseop opened a bag and tossed me a fresh pair of jeans and a white V-neck.

"Sorry,I'm not good at choosing outfits." he said.I shook my head and smiled,"It's fine.We walked out of hospital and Kibum dropped us off at the apartment."I'm never letting you go without me ever again." Kiseop said.I laughed,as we walked in.It was nice to be home,it felt like I wasn't in it for days on end.Then my eyes landed upon the empty jar that Mrs.Park given the chocolate chip cookies in.She wasn't that old and neither was Mr.Park,could they be?My parents?

"Kiseop?" I asked."Ne?" he said smiling at me."You know Mr. and Mrs. Park have the same last name as me." I said."Yeah but Park is a common last name." Kiseop said."But they have daughter." "So?She could be in America." "I remember my parents having a jar like this with their wedding date on it." I said turning over the jar,finding it the same wedding date,"E-Exactly like that." "What?" Kiseop said looking at me then the date engraved."This is my parents wedding date!!!" I said.Kiseop was speechless."Kiseop,I have to find out." I said.

I took the jar and knocked on the door for Mrs.Park to answer it."Oh Taea,you're back from the hospital.Are you alright?" she said. I nodded,"Can I come in?" She stepped aside to let me in.I sat on one of the stools they had on the counter."So what brings you here Taea?" Mr.Park said."I want to know more about your daughter." I said,"She's sounds very interesting." "Well when she was little she smiled and was always restless even after I read her bed time stories." Mrs.Park said."I always called her my Sunshine since she was so bright and happy." Mr.Park said.

"What happened?" I asked."We left her one day." Mrs.Park said."We ran away from debt collectors and moved to America until we paid them off." "It was the hardest thing we had to do." Mr.Park said,"But we promised to come back and take care of her like a real daughter." "We don't know how much we missed in her life,her graduations,her accomplishments,we missed the days where we could see her grow up.She must be a woman now." Mrs.Park said."We had came back to our home,and we found it empty and locked." Mr.Park said,"We guessed she moved years ago." "We took such a liking to you because you remind us of her you have the same name and even birthday." Mrs.Park said.

"Yeah you guys did." I mumbled."What?" Mr.Park said."You guys don't know me at all?" I said,"You don't recognize me?" "My parents had the same wedding date as yours,August 11,1987." I said,"Didn't you find it weird with all these coincidences?" They looked at shocked."My full name is Taea Sun Park." I said,"Today I just happened to remember that jar you gave me,belonged to my parents.That house you came back to was empty because I had already moved here in Seoul with my fiancee.My birthday is March 27,1989.You left when I was 7.Is that enough to fit the description of your daughter?" "T-Taea?" Mrs.Park said."Your names are Melaine Choi and Daniel Park,right?" I said."My god we've been living next to our own daughter for a month and we didn't even know it." Mr.Park said.

"You don't know how angry,I felt when you left me not knowing if you guys were going to come back.I felt abandoned and unwanted." I said.My mom embraced me,"We're sorry Taea-ah,we didn't know what else to do." I cried into her shoulder.I missed my mom.My dad pulled us both into the hug,"My Sunshine is all grown up." "You guys don't know how much I missed you." I said."Taea," Kiseop said walking into the apartment."I was right Kiseop.They are...." I said."Her parents." my mom said.Kiseop smiled and hugged me."Thank you for taking care of her." my dad said,"I hope she wasn't any trouble." "Appa!" I said."Let's all go out for ice cream and catch up what we lost." my mom said.

"So Taea-ah,how was high school?" Dad asked me."It was hard.I was working to support the house,but my friends Kelsey and Jonghyun always helped." I said."Kelsey Nam?Choi Jonghyun?They were nice kids." Dad said."They're still my best friends and they got married and are expecting now." I said."I knew they were gonna be like that someday." Mom said."I graduated.I went college and got my degree in Music." I said."What are you now Sunshine?" Dad asked me."Kiseop you tell them." I said happily."She's a trainee at FNC,she's going to debut in a few months actually." Kiseop said.

"Imagine my daughter an idol." Mom said.I laughed.We went to the ice cream shop and from there Appa had asked about how I met Kiseop and we told them the story of our romance."When's the wedding?" Dad asked."Next year on June 26." I said."I didn't agree on that date." Kiseop said."Why wouldn't you?It's the day we first met." I said.Kiseop smiled,"Now I agree to it." "Our Taea grew up to be very confident." Mom said,"Does anyone know you guys are dating?" "Except for our close friends,no one does." Kiseop said."We're scared of how the media will react to this." I said.They nodded."It'll will come out sooner or later.You guys have to prepare yourselves." Dad said."Better later than sooner." I said.

As we were walking back to the apartment,I caught them up on the other things they had missed.By the time we got back it was dark.Kiseop and I ended up having dinner at my parents house."I really missed your cooking too Omma." I said."How is she at cooking Kiseop?" Mom asked him."Basic." Kiseop said,"I do the cooking." I crossed my arms.They laughed."Don't worry I'll teach you Taea." Mom said.I smiled.It was 11:30 when we went back to our apartment."Today was the best day of my life so far." I said hugging Kiseop."I'm happy Taea." Kiseop said.I looked up at him."You finally got what you've been waiting for." I nuzzled into his chest."I know."

I was happy.I was exstatic.I had found my parents after 13 years,they were my neighbors for a month all along.I was happy,I was content....

 

 

So for the people who had guessed that Mr.&Mrs.Park were her parents,I give you props and I'm going to smack myself because I think I made it to obvious!pwahaha!

I saw the teaser for BranNewKiss today!Everyone looked so cute with their outfits!:D It seems really weird without Kibum and Xander though! >.<

Hoon looks like a cutie,kekeke~Soohyun look alike?lol.

I'm SUPERDUPEREXCITED for this comeback!

also,just a bit of more news,this story is ending in 7 more chappies :'O

and I hope you guys have taken the poll I posted in this story's foreword.If you haven't,please take it!(:

lovelovelove

-apple.pie<3