Chapter 35-Omma Meet My Sunshine!

An Everlasting Love-(Lee Kiseop)-U Kiss

-No One's POV-

Taea had been traning everyday at FNC for 2 weeks straight.They had been switching her off from vocals, to dance training,to practicing interviews and how to handle the media and such.She had gotten used to waking up early in the morning and coming home 12 hours later.Kiseop himself was busy,practicing new choreography,doing CF's with U Kiss,they were coming with their new album soon so more work had to be put on.They recorded songs a few times a week and went on a variety shows.

This meant that Taea sometimes had to be by herself for a few days on end.During these times Kiseop would call and see how she was doing,as always she was fine.Kiseop still worried even though he knew full well that Taea could take care of herslef.She had been talking about her parents more and really started to wonder where they were."Kiseop,I don't want to debut without them by my side." she said.Kiseop sighed,if only there was some way he could help her find her parents.Anything to make Taea happy.

There was finally a nice weekend where Taea had been given a break from training and Kiseop didn't have a shedule.They had spent one of those days going to an amusement park with U Kiss.Taea absolutely loved hanging out with them.Alexander never failed to entertain and everybody else was just so 4D.But Kiseop was happy that he for 2 straight days he was gonna have Taea all to himself.

-End POV-

-Kiseop's POV-

I had Taea to myself for 2 days and I though that it was time for her to meet the other important person in my life,my mom."Yoboseyo?" she answer."It's Kiseop." I said."Kiseop-ah!How was your trip at the amusement park?" she asked."It was really fun." I said."Have you finished the snack I packed you?" she said."No,I still have some." I answered,"I'm coming to visit today." "Oh good!" she exclaimed,"You want me to make your favorites?" I laughed,"Ne,make a big batch." "Alright." she said."I have a surprise for you." I said."Really?" she said,"What is it?" "Like I said,a surprise." I said."When are you coming?" she asked."Later this afternoon." I said."Mmmhmm,okay see you then." she said hanging up.

Taea was still asleep beside me.I never got tired of watching her sleep,she was so beautiful.I moved a strand of hair away from her face.She stirred awake."Mmm,good morning." she said."Good morning." I said."What are we doing today?" she asked me,ruffling her hair."I was thinking that you could meet my mom." I said.She looked at me wide-eyed and then quickly getting up."What are you doing?We're not gonna see her until later this afternoon." I said."I'm gonna pick out my clothes." she said rummaging through the closet.I chuckled,"Just wear the best you've got.You look good in anything you wear." She went back to the bed and kissed me on the lips,"Thank you." But kept on looking for what she was gonna wear.

-End POV-

When Kiseop told me that I was gonna meet his mom,anxiousness struck me.What if she didn't like me?What would she say?What if Kiseop decided that he couldn't see me because his mom didn't approve?I looked at the closet and the clothes I had would probably not cut it for her.Kiseop assure me that I would look fine.After 2 hours of changing,I gave up and picked what I liked.If she didn't like me, oh well,I still love her son,no matter what.I took a shower and got dressed into my clothes.

http://andyourpeferctlyimperfect.tumblr.com/post/3275924508

I ha worn them with Black and White Converse and had my hair in a low side ponytail.I went into the living room,to find Kiseop already ready."Just like I predicted,you look great." Kiseop said smiling at me.We went out of the complex and we stopped by the pastry shop to pick up a small cake.As we approached the home I started feel more nervous and nervous.I grasped his hand tighter.I held her tightly and nodded assuring her that everything was gonna be okay.Kiseop got his keys and opened the door.

-Kiseop's POV-

I began to unlock the dorr to my mom's house."Kiseop-ah!" my mom said."Omma!" i said handing her the cake."Is this my surprise?' she asked.I shook my head and walke in all the way revealing Taea holding on to my hand."She is Omma." "Annyeonghaseyo." Taea said bowing.She was still holding onto my hand and I felt my own hand losing circulation.I started at my mom.

-End POV-

"Annyeonghaseyo." I said bowing.I now griped Kiseop's hand.I was really nervous an she was gaping at me.All I wanted to do was run all the way back to Gang Won Do.I took a big sigh of relief when she smiled at me."Kiseop-ah,don't stare at me,introduce her." she said."Omma,this is Taea Sun Park,my girlfriend." Kiseop said."Nice to meet you Taea." she said,"As you already know I'm Kiseop's mom." I laughed at the little joke she made.It had relive a small amount of my nervousness.The house was neat and well kept.It was just how my house looked like hen Kiseop fixed it up.Kiseop led us to the kitchen where aromas of food filled my nose.

"You know Taea," she said while grabbing 3 plates,"When Kiseop said he had a surprise for me,I thought it was gift he had found at a store.But when I saw you I was really surprised." "Mom.." Kiseop mumbled.We set the table and I took my place next to Kiseop,with him mom sitting across from us."So tell me Taea where did you and my son meet?" she asked."About 2 years ago in Gang Won Do.At the Art Festival they held there." i said smiling at the memory."How old are you?" she said."21." I said."You're a year older?" she said.I nodded."What do your parents do?" Kiseop's mom said."They were both nurses,but I haven't seen them in 13 years." I said."Oh where are they?" she asked."Honestly,I don't know." I said,"They left me when I was 7.I haven't seen them since." "Oh my god." she said,"How did you get by?"

"The whole town took care of me.I lived off my parents money until I was 12 where I began to work." I said."So what do you do now?" she said."I'm a musician.I have been since I was 5.I'm currently a trainee at FNC." "Well that looks very promising." she said smiling at me.We ate our lunch,steady conversation filling the air.When we were finished we went to the living room."Anyone want cake?" Kiseop offered."I'd love a slice." I said with Kiseop's mom agreeing.Kiseop had left the room only for his mom to turn me with a serious look on her face.

"So you're the reason why he stayed 2 months instead of one week." she said.I looked at her surprised."He called me the day before he supposed to leave,he never told me why he wanted to stay.When he did get home,after his phone and some piece of paper got caught in the wash,he had been staring nonstop at a picture and his computer.I finally know now that he was looking at you.He was always thinking about you.I don't even think he knows that he calls your name out in his sleep.My son is love with you Taea and I like you for him.Just don't break his heart." she said."I would never.I love your son." I said.

She smiled as Kiseop came back with 3 plates of cake."Thank you." I said as I pierced my for into the sweet confection."So did I miss anything?" Kiseop asked.His mom shook his head.I guess she didn't want Kiseop to know."My Kiseop-ah,Taea is very beautiful,just imagine your children." she said.Kiseop blushed and I laughed,"She's just teasing Kiseop,relax." He smiled and kissed my cheek lovingly.We ended up staying for the whole day and I formed a really good bond with Kiseop's mom.I felt like I had a complete family,U Kiss were my brothers and Kiseop's mom was my very own kind of mother.Kiseop and I walked hand in hand back to the apartment.

"My mom definitely likes you." Kiseop said."Really?" I said He nodded and kissed me,"I love you Taea." "I love you too,Kiseop." I said.We both went inside changing into our PJ's and watched a movie before we fell asleep.

 

 

So guys I have finished typing up Everlasting(:

and this is ending in about 10 more chapters.