Chapter 14-The Reunion(Part 1)

An Everlasting Love-(Lee Kiseop)-U Kiss

Hey there!Just a warning,there will be alot of POV changes(:
I got confused when I wrote this chapter xD

Enjoy!:DD

 

 

I grabbed my guitar,it was late afternoon,and Kelsey was crashing at my house since Jonghyun had gone to some kind of business convention.Today was really cold,but snow hadn't arrived yet.In a few days it was gonna be the new year.I made my way again to Kiseop and I's special spot spot for the billionth time.I was starting to get a little impatient with myself.I wasn't getting an idea of what to write for lyrics,but I kept on trying.I sat on one of the rocks as I put my guitar beside me.I breathed in the ice cold,salty air.I could hear Kiseop's laughter echo around here,like it just happened.It had been past a year that he left.Laughter had snapped me out of my thoughts,and screaming turned my attention to my right.From a far distance I could see..tourists?In December?How rare.

-Kiseop's POV-

As soon as we got off the bus,memories of my summer replayed in my head as if they were just yesterday.The beach,me and Taea's special place was further to the left and was about a mile away from here."Follow me!" Alexander said running,with his aegyo voice.Dongho followed excited after along with the rest of them.I discreetly disappeared and made my way to Taea's house,which was only 10 minutes from where we were at.I chuckled to myself,I still know my way around.

I had gotten there and the lawn was pretty bland.Not colorful and bright like it was in the summer.I went up to the door and knocked.The door opened and I expected to see Taea but instead saw girl who was the same age as her.This must be the girl Taea telling me about,Kelsey."Annyeonghaseyo.Is Taea home?" I asked.She looked at me like she knew who I was."Oh she stepped out somewhere,I don't know when she'll be back." she said."Can you tell her that Kiseop came to see her?" I asked.She nodded."Kamsahamida." I said bowing and returned to where we were at.If I stayed any longer Manager hyung would've probably gone ballistic.

-End POV-

-Soohyun's POV-

"Where did Kiseop go?" Kibum asked.Dongho shrugged."I swear that guy acts too weird,first he has two pieces of tissue in his nose,and now he disappears." Alexander said.Eli snorted,"You're the one with green on your teeth." "Talk about the neighborhood idiot." Kevin teased.I laughed."You know what Kevin.Shut up." Alexander said."I finally found out what in the world he always stares at ." I said."What is it?" Dongho said curious."A picture." I said."Soohyun,I swear give the details in full.You're teasing us." Kibum said."A picture of who?" Eli said.I shrugged,"It's not like he was showing me like'Look Soohyun hyung!' " "Shhh!I see him!He's coming!" Kevin said.We regained our composure and went back to whatever we were doing before.

-End POV-

I sighed,this was not working for me.I just didn't feel like trying anymore today.I got up and slug the guitar over me."Maybe I should take a walk on the beach,it might help me clear my mind." I said to myself.I had gone 25 minutes into walking,when I saw that I was about come across the noisy tourists.As I got closer and closer,I could hear what they were saying."I'm going to tear you apart!" one yelled.The group of boys erupted into a fit of laughs.When one had turned around,my eyes widened."K-Kiseop?" I said.

-Kiseop's POV-

We had begun to play a game and Kibum had just lost to me.I laughed,I won!"I'm going to tear you apart!" he said.This made us laugh even more."K-Kiseop?" an all too familiar voice said.Could it be?I turned around,it was the girl I had planned to comeback for,Taea."Taea?" I responded.Her hair had gotten longer,and it looked like she had lost some weight.She smiled brightly when I had responded.She dropped her guitar on the sand and ran to me."Kiseop!" she said jumping to embrace me."Taea.." I said, taking in her scent,the one that I missed over the year.I hugged her tight,as if she was gonna fade away at any moment.Taea Sun Park was finally back in my arms,where she belonged.

-End POV-

 

 

Sooo who's happy that they saw each other again?

I am!How about you?LOL xD

Comments are love people(:

-Apple<3