Chapter 34-Jealous?

An Everlasting Love-(Lee Kiseop)-U Kiss

-Kiseop's POV-

I woke up the next morning to get dressed ready for dance practice.Taea was sleeping soundly.I found her even more beautiful when she was asleep.The sun touched her bare skin and it just glowed.How peaceful she looked and a light smiled plastered on her face.I accidentally let out a small chuckle.Shoot.Tae stirred,sitting up covering herself with the blanket."Good morning Sunshine." I said.She had a sleepy smile on her face, her tousled hair slightly fall towards it."Morning." she said.Her phone rand beside her and she picked it up.

-End POV-

"Yoboseyo?" I answered."Good morning Taea!" Yonghwa said from the other line,"Do you know what time it is?" I gave a sleepy laugh,"Adventure time?" "It's along those lines." Yonghwa said,"Let's hang out today.I haven't see you since your first day of training." I smiled,"Sure.Where do you wanna hang out?" "CoEx Mall." Yonghwa said."Okay." I said agreeing."Say in an hour?" Yonghwa suggested."Mmmhmm." I said getting up,the blanket still wrapped around me."Good,I have a surprise for you!" Yonghwa said then hung up.

"Who was that?" Kiseop asked."Yonghwa." I said going into the closet to find a pair of jeans and a top,"I'm going with him to CoEx today." Kiseop nodded,"Well I'm going to dance practice today." "Okay,tell the guys I said hi." I said getting into the bathroom to take a shower.Once I got out I got dressed and fixed my hair.Kiseop hugged me from behind and kissed cheek,"Don't go,let's skip what were doing today." I sighed,"Kiseop, c'mon get to dance practice." "No." he said nuzzling my neck.I laughed."Kiseop!" I said,"That tickles!Stop!" He laughed and kissed me on the lips,"Okay,I'll get going.I love you." "I love you too." I said as he walked out of the apartment.

I myself a few minutes later left the apartment,going to CoEx.Now that I finally lived in Seoul,I had gotten used to the noise that happened day and night and the increase of people around me.I had finally gotten to CoEx,I found Yonghwa sitting in one of the chairs that they had.He was in disguise,only if you looked really close would you be able to recognize him."Taea,you're late." Yonghwa said."Just for that,I'll be eve more late the next time we hang out." I said.Yonghwa crossed his arms."So where do you wanna go first?" I asked.

"Food court." he said."You haven't eaten?" I asked."No,I have.But my surprise is there." he said.I nodded and followed him there,as we got closer to the food court I got excited on what was my surprise."Guys,this is her." Yonghwa said to a table full of boys,"Taea Sun Park." They all turned around for me to see their faces."Holy Crap...CN Blue." I said."Hyung told us so much about you." Jonghyun said,"I think we can skip the introductions?" I nodded my head.Jonghyun was a little intimidating."Noona,you're even more pretty in person that in hyung's description." Minhyuk said."Aww thank you Minhyuk." I said pinching his cheeks,he was so cute(A/N:Minhyuk is such a cutiee!I love him:D ).

We had gone around everywhere in the mall.Jungshin was mysterious one.But the member that I hadn't connected with the most was Jonghyun.I felt as if he was uncomfortable around me.Minhyuk however clung to be like a little boy,which I absolutely love his cuteness.It was like I was the mommy and Yonghwa was the daddy.They had given me a good laugh.I found myself buying a few items that had caught my eye.It was starting to get dark and I decided to go back home.I gave the boys hugs and a wave at Jonghyun since it looked like he didn't like skinship.Yonghwa walked me to the exit of the mall."I had loads of fun today." I said."I'm glad you did.Now keep training okay?" Yonghwa said.I nodded and gave him a hug."Bye." I said.

I went back to the apartment to find it empty.Kiseop must've still been at practice.I opened the fridge and began to make some pasta since those were one of the basic things I knew how to make.When I was done I left it on the stove  and waited for Kiseop to come home,so he could eat with me.About 15 minutes passed when Kiseop came home.he looked tired and a little bit flustered."Hey." I said for me to kiss him but he turned his head so that I kissed him on the cheek."What's wrong?" I asked.He stayed quiet as I placed two plates on the table and serving the pasta.

I sat down across from him."Kiseop?" I said asking again,"What's wrong?" "Anni." he answered,"Let's eat." We began eating but there was a tense silence that hung in the air and I didn't like it."So do you like it?" I said asking about the food.He nodded.I placed my hand over his."Are you okay?" I asked."Did you have fun with Yonghwa?" Kiseop said a little irritated."Yeah." I said smiling,"Today was hilarious." "Well isn't that just exciting." he said sarcastically.I looked at Kiseop,what kind of side of him was this?

"Lee Kiseop are you jealous?" I said."Yeah Taea I just happen to be jealous,all these gossip sights posted this." Kiseop said showing me on his phone.'CN Blue's Yonghwa fun and flirty with mystery girl...?'  I rolled my eyes,"We were having fun as friends.I don't care what those gossip sites say because it's just gossip." "Well it looked like you were flirting too." Kiseop mumbled."Kiseop,check yourself." I said,"I'm in love with you.Yonghwa is my friend.You are my boyfriend and I don't see myself being with anybody else.Besides,it wasn't just me and Yonghwa,we had the rest of CN Blue with us.So until you got that,I'm going to get some fresh air."

I had gotten up from the chair and closed the door behind me.Instead of fresh air like I said,I went to the dorm.They were all there.Dongho was doing his homework and Eli was asleep.I told them that me and Kiseop got into a fight.It was actually shocking because Kiseop and I had never gotten into a fight before."That's total Kiseop hyung behavior." Dongho said looking up from his homework,"You should've seen how jealous he was at our CD signing since everyone was getting more fan gifts that he was."The others laughed."He just really loves you Taea." Kibum said."I know but doesn't that know that I feel the same way about him?" I said.

"Of course he does," Kevin said,"But that's just how Kiseop is." Soohyun's phone rang."Yoboseyo?" he said,"Kiseop?" I waved my hands infront of me to tell him that I wasn't here."No she's not here." Soohyun said.Soohyun sighed,"Mianhe.Bye." "What did he say?" I asked."He asked me if you were here.I said you weren't.He said that I'm a bad liar and that he's coming here to get you."He came a few minutes after."We need to talk." he said.I nodded and waved goodnight to the guys.

"Taea,I'm sorry I was jealous." Kiseop said,"I know you love me and I love you just as much.I just can't stand seeing you with other guys like that." He hung his head down.I smiled and cupped his cheek,"It was kinda cute how you got jealous." He blushed.We went back to our apartment arms wrapped around each other's waist,we watched a late night movie and ended up falling asleep on the couch.