Chapter 11-Moving On?

An Everlasting Love-(Lee Kiseop)-U Kiss

I woke up the next morning.I dreamt about my parents again,along with Kiseop.I had woken up to an empty feeling in me.I didn't like it at all.I had a date with Changsun today.I went out of my room to see Kelsey sitting on the table,coffee in one hand,bride magazine on the other,with breakfast already made."How did you get up so early?" I mumbled still half asleep.

Kelsey shrugged,"I don't know,unlike you I'm a natural early bird." "Bird you are." I teased."Yah!" Kelsey said laughing.I poured myself some orange juice and sat across from Kelsey at the table.I put two pancakes and bacon on my plate."So I don't know if I was imagining things last night but did you say you had a date with Changsun?" Kelsey said.I nodded,slicing a piece of my pancake.

"So you're finally moving on?" Kelsey asked."Moving on?Haven't I been?" I said."That was getting your life in order,now are you ready to move on from Kiseop?" Kelsey said.I flinched when she said his name."I'm going out with Changsun aren't I?" I said."Taea Sun Park just because you said yes to a date doesn't mean you're over someone,you have to know in your heart." Kelsey said.

I just shook my head.I didn't feel like talking to Kelsey about Kiseop right now.I looked out the window and instantly thought of the dream I had the night before.My parents faces became hazy everytime I had dreamt about them,I felt like I was starting to forget them,how they looked like,how they were,everything.

I finished my breakfast,washed the plates,and began to straighten the house.Kelsey was surfing through her laptop."Taea,what color is better pastel green or pastel blue?" Kelsey asked me.I shrugged,"I like the color of pastel green.Have you and Jonghyun though of where to even get married?" Kelsey laughed,"Yeah,the old church down the road.You know,tradition." I nodded still sweeping the living room.

I had thought of always marrying at the beach.I always loved to go there any time of the year.Kelsey had gone out to the market and bought groceries that needed to be restocked and ingredients for today's lunch.By the time she got home,I had the seasonings prepared and the pots already heated.

Jonghyun had arrived within minutes I had cooked the food."Oh look at that,he only came because he smelled food." Kelsey teased."No,I just happened to arrived right when you guys were serving it." Jonghyun said.We laughed,we took our seats and began to eat."Oh,Kels,did you think of a theme for our wedding yet?" Jonghyun asked."I have an idea." Kelsey mumbled.I laughed.

Once they had finished eating,they sat on the couch watching Music Bank with SNSD performing 'Genie'.I had been washing the dishes.Time had flew by so fast today.But after an hour or so Kelsey and Jonghyun left for them to go home to their own house.

I however straightened up the house and and took a shower.By the time I got ready it was 7 o' clock.I grabbed my coat and my scarf and situated it around me.I opened the door to meet the cool chilly air that came with November.I sighed and began to walk to the restaurant Indigo.

Indigo was a Japanese cuisine type of restaurant.I had never eaten there for the check was too expensive and it took days for you to get reservation.Then I wondered if it took days to get a reservation,how long did Changsun plan this?

I walked to meet up with a waiter."I have a meeting here with someone." I said."Name?" he asked me."Park,Park Changsun." I said.He looked at his list and looked up at me,"This way." I followed him,I weaved through the sea of people,and finally saw Changsun sitting at a table,taking a sip of water.As I sat across from him the waiter gave us the menus and I began to look for what i wanted to eat.

"So how do you like it?" Changsun said,gesturing to the restaurant."It's very high-end." I said.He chuckled,"My Uncle owns it." "Wow," I said,"So that means you might be owning this place someday?" I said."Yeah,if business takes off." Changsun said to me,"Though I plan on being a corporate business man." "Isn't that difficult?" I said."Yeah,but it's what I want to do." he said.The waiter came back and asked for our orders.

I had ordered Sushi,since it was my favorite kind of Japanese dish.I had found out that Changsun was very ambitious.He had lots of plans for himself and succeeding in them."You're very lucky." I said,"You actually know what you want in life." "How so?" Changsun said,placing his hand over mine.

"I'm just a waitress at a cafe who sings covers at night." I said."You just haven't found your lucky break yet.I mean my lucky break was my Uncle." Changsun said.I smiled at him,he was such an understanding person.Even after we had finished our meal,we stayed there talking and laughing about funny things that had happened to us over the years.

"Oh!There was this time where I had this friend and I would always call him Peaches.But when I had to get him a call slip, the office staff had to asked for his real name,I froze on the spot because I had called him Peaches so much I forgot his name!" I said.He laughed,"That's pretty funny."

It was getting late now,like 10:30.Changsun offered to walk me home so I let him.The night air was cold.I put my hands into the pocket of my coat.I had remembered the time when Kiseop first walked me home.I frowned a little.10 minutes later we had arrived at my home."Your home looks cozy." Changsun said,studying it."Hmm,I guess so." I said laughing,"Thank you for tonight." "Changsun shook his head,"No problem.I had a great time with you." The silence came upon us and I began to unlock me door.I was about to say goodnight,when I found Changsun's face close to mine,as I could feel his hot breath on my face.

"Taea?" he said.I felt my cheeks turn pink,"Yeah?" "Can I kiss you?" Changsun said.I had paused,Kiseop was on my mind that very second.He didn't contact you anymore Taea,he forgot about you.He's not coming back,I told myself."Sure." I said.I felt his warm lips against mine,I could feel that he was genuine about his intentions towards me.But as we kissed,in the back of my mind was Kiseop etched in.

-Kiseop's POV-

The year was coming to a close now.I was still training with my fellow members on our comeback,It was not until next fall but we were working hard.I sat down on the corner of our practice room.I pulled out my wallet and took out a picture of me and Taea kissing.I smiled.Out of all the pictures I took of me and her this one was the best.I had gotten a new phone but all my contacts from previous one were long gone.

"Oh Kiseop," Soohyun said,"Who are you looking at?" I quickly put the picture away,"No one hyung." "How are holding up in practice?" Kevin asked me."Doing good but I'm getting tired." I said.Eli laughed,"You'll get used to it." I smiled at him."Look who brought food!" Alexander said(A/N:OMFG!I love Alexander,he's too hilarious!!!),carrying a take out,"Me!" "Thank god hyung!I was starving!" Dongho said sitting on the floor."I guess this is what you call feeding the baby." Kibum said,referring to how Dongho was the maknae.

Kibum handed me chopsticks and I said 'thanks' before digging into my share of food.Once practice was over we left the studio.I had walked outside to find my friend Mae,waiting for me."Mae?What are you doing out here?" I asked."I was waiting for you Oppa." she said.Mae was a friend of mine in High School,we had recently reconnected since I spotted her at the supermarket,a few weeks ago.

Mae and I's relationship was complicated.She acted like my girlfriend,she held hands with me,kissed me on the cheek,made snacks for me,and stuff like that.Although,I never responded to any of her advances,I guess she considered us a couple.I guess I just didn't care so I let her.But I knew my heart belonged to Taea and no one else.But I couldn't bring myself to tell Mae that.I was scared to hurt her feelings.

"So Oppa," she said as she held my hand,"How was your day today?" "Good Mae.How was yours?" I asked."Good..." then she began ranting on and on what she could have done and began to complain that she didn't.We had gotten to Mae's apartment first since mine was a little further than hers."Thanks for walking me home Oppa." she said.I shook my head.She said good night and kissed me on the cheek.As I watched Mae walk up the stairs of her apartment complex,I could help think about Taea.

-End POV-

Ku Hye-sun Pictures, Images and Photos

This is how Mae looks like for those who want to know.Kekeke(: She's Ku HyeSun from Boys Over Flowers!(:

Lee Chi Hoon Pictures, Images and Photos

This is Park Changsun.It's actually the Ulzzang Lee Chi Hoon(: I think he is so cute<3 it's not even funny xD

 

OMO!How long has it been since I haven't updated?

It feels like haven't in a whille.OMG!Final's are closing in on me by the end of next week!

I'm gonna fail the math portion!I'm a writer,not some kind of mathmatician!:O

Wish Me Luck!Imma need it!:DD

Comments and Subbies are loved<3

-Apple(: