Chapter 21-Shopping With Alexander

An Everlasting Love-(Lee Kiseop)-U Kiss

I had woken up on the couch,I was sitting on from last night.I yawned and I stretched out.It was still cold,so I draped the blanket around me."Good morning Sunshine." Kiseop said from the kitchen.I smiled,"Good morning." I said smiling sleepily.Leave it to Kiseop to be the first one up."Coffee?" he offered.I nodded.I watched Kiseop prepare my coffee.I noticed he still knew how to make it,half&half,and two shots of vanilla and a shot of caramel."Here you go." he said."Thanks." I said laughing.Kiseop looked at me,"What?"

I just kept on laughing,"I can't believe you still know how to make my coffee." "It wasn't that long ago." Kiseop said."I know,but still." I said."Have you forgotten anything?" Kiseop asked me.I shook my head,"I never forget." Kiseop smiled.Silence ingulfed around us,only us picking up or putting down the mug.Kiseop again decided to break the silence,"Changsun,tell me how you met him."

I looked at him,"Well,he was different,I can tell you that." KIseop laughed,"How?" "I have a job at a cafe,during the morning I would be waitress,and then at night,I would be the cafe's show.He was a regular 2 weeks after I started to play there,one day he told me straight out he wanted to ask me on a date.I said yes.He was so straightforward.It shocked me a little." Kiseop laughed,"Aren't you straightforward?"

"Like how you're being right now?" I teased.Kiseop just shook his head,laughing."Mae,how did you meet her?" I asked."Well,like she said we were school mates before,I had her for a few classes but,we saw each other again and she just stuck around." Kiseop said.Stuck around?I thought.That's the way you guys got together?I was starting to question their relationship."You  and Changsun match really well." Kiseop said.I nodded,but I only believed half of it.

That whole day I took a rest.All week I had been going to all of U Kiss' activities,I wasn't tired of it but I just thought it would be a good day to relax.The next day however was my last day and I was going to shop with Alexander.

"Taea!Are you ready?" Alexander said."Yeah!" I said stepping out.We had gone to one of the bigger malls in Seoul.I think Alexander did more shopping than I did.But what I thought was really funny was when he decided to start pick out clothes for each of the members,"They always like what I get them." "You must really know how to shop." I said.Alexander nodded but stopped at one store,"Taea,you have to buy that dress." I looked at it.We went in but I wanted to get out one I saw the price."Xander!That's too much for a sundress!" I said.

"But it'll look nice on you!" Alexander said."It probably would but it freaking January!" I said giving him an excuse not to buy it."Taea either you buy it or I will." Alexander said."Xander,don't you dare." I said."Excuse me Miss?" Alexander said.Her face instantly lit up when she saw who had called her."Can you get that sundress in a size 3?" Alexander said.She nodded her head and in 5 minutes she came back with it."How did you know I'm that size?" I asked.

"I can tell." Alexander said,"That and my sister taught me a few things.Now try it on." I shook my head."Taea Sun Park,you are offending me.Try it on." I sighed and took it into the dressing room.Once I zipped up that dress,it hugged every part of my body and I looked at my reflection.No wonder Alexander wanted me to try it out,he knew if I tried it on I would wanna buy it.I ped the dress and changed back into my clothes.Well,I still wasn't going to buy it.

I stepped out."Well?" he asked excitedly.I shook my head and he frowned.He took the dress and went straight to the cashier and paid for it."Alexander Eusebio,you didn't." I said."I did.Now enjoy,my late Christmas present to you." Alexander said.I sighed,might as well,he was nice to spend money on me like that.

Sundress Pictures, Images and Photos

I had alot of bags to carry but by the end of our trip Alexander had bought the most.We had gone through a few more stores until I found another sundress that this time I wanted to buy.

sundress Pictures, Images and Photos

Before I had gotten out of the car back to Kiseop's apartment,he took a picture with me to post on Twitter."I'm going to get anti-fans." I whined.Alexander just laughed."Thank you so much for an awesome day." I said.Alexander shook his head,"No problem,I had fun." I said bye to Alexander and I promised to text him once I got back to Gang Won Do.I went up to the apartment and saw Kiseop and Mae sitting on the couch watching TV.
 

"I'm back." I said."Wow Unnie,that's alot of bags." Mae said."You could've called me I could've helped you with those." Kiseop said."I think Xander's the one who needs the help not me." I said laughing,"He got you something nice." Kiseop sighed,"I like the stuff he buys me but I wish he stop spending money on us." I laughed and I went to my room to grab my luggage."Unnie you're already ready?" Mae said.I nodded.Kiseop helped me with the bags.

We were at the bus station,my bus was about to arrived any minute now.I saw Kiseop had a small frown on his face but smiled when he faced me.Mae was still herself."Unnie,I had a good time with you here.You should come back soon." she said.I nodded,"I will Mae.My bus had arrived and I gave both a hug.I turned to Kiseop,"No losing contact this time?" Kiseop shook his head,"Never again." I smiled and waved a good bye.I was coming home,to Kelsey,Jonghyun,and Changsun.But now,I feel I'm leaving a part of home behind.

-Kiseop's POV-

I watched as the bus drove away into the horizon and sighed.This time she left me.Mae turned to me with a smile."She was really something,wasn't she Oppa?" Mae said.I nodded,"Yeah." "I wanted her to comeback soon." Mae said,"She was so nice and fun." I looked at her.Look what I am doing to this girl.I don't love her,yet I string her along,keeping her around.She was being such a good girlfriend,but my heart belonged to Taea and I don't know how I would tell Mae,without hurting her,Kiseop,you are an .

-End POV-

I arrived two hours later at Gang Won Do  with Changsun waiting for me.I smiled and I hugged him."Did you have fun?" he asked me.I nodded,"I did." "Good,you can tell me all about it at dinner." Changsun said getting my bag and guitar and loading them into the trunk.We had eaten at a small Chinese food place and I told him about the places I went to."Oh,no wonder he looked familiar,he's from U Kiss." Changsun said smiling,"How did you meet?" "We met a year before he joined their group." I said.Changsun nodded,"Well look at you,hanging with the stars now." I laughed,"Changsun,you are so weird." He put his hand over mine and stared into my eyes,

 

"Taea,I love you."

 

 

 

 

Happy Valentine's Day you guys!:DD

I just realized I have like 14 subscribers to this story and only a few people cmmnt.

-____________________________-"

what is that?

Did my story get boring?:O

Uhm well if I dont see cmmnts and such I won't know how to make the story better

and I'll stop it.

-Apple.