Chapter 9-Agony

An Everlasting Love-(Lee Kiseop)-U Kiss

I sat on the the couch staring at the TV,which by the way was turned off.It had been a week since Kiseop left.I stayed home this whole week,which was a first since the whole summer I was always out everyday.I stared at the pictures of me and Kiseop,which he was kind enough to give duplicates so I could frame them,but everytime I looked at those pictures,I cried.I missed him sleeping next to me or waking up and see him smiling at me,greeting me for the new day.The phone rang and I just stared looked at it,I didn't feeling like answering.The answering machine picked up.

"Taea!Answer the phone!See Jonghyun,she always does this too me." Kelsey said."Don't be so dramatic," Jonghyun said,"Donsaeng!Pick up the phone!We're coming home today!We;d love to see you!Bye." I sighed.I didn't feel like seeing him or Kelsey at the bus station when they arrived.They called again 4 more times.I still didn't pick up but just listened to them.I decided to wrap a blanket around myself and went back to looking at the pictures of me and Kiseop.About 2 hours later I heard a knock at my door.I didn't get up but just continued to stare at the blank TV infront of me.
"Taea!Open up!I know you're in there!I can see your toes from the couch." Kelsey said from outside.I heard aanother knock,a sigh,and the door rattling open.Smart.She found the spare keys.I heard two people come in.Jonghyun must be with her then."Hellllooooo!?" Kelsey said.

-Kelsey's POV-

As me Jonghyun and I came into the house.There was a slight smell,like no one cleaned the house for days.Taea's house was neat and in order,with dust accumulating the table beside the door.I knew Taea didn't do this kind of re-organizing."Hellllooooo!?" I said.I found Taea in the living room,lying on the couch,a blanket wrapped around her.The coffee table on the other hand was a mess."Taea?Are you okay?" I asked."I'm fine." Taea said,blankly.She looked like she was on the brink of tears."Donsaeng?What's wrong?" Jonghyun said."Nothing." Taea said.I sighed,something happened while I was gone.She'd never get like this.I grabbed the trash can from the kitchen and cleaned off the coffe table.

When everything was clear,I found an envelope with pictures peeking out from the opening.I took it and brought into the kitchen,which also looked super organized,I took out the pictures of Taea ans some guy.There were pictures of them kissing,hugging,and hanging out around the town or the Art Festival.They looked so happy.The guy had a handsome face,with an ulzzang quality to him."Who's that?" Jonghyun said as he came in seeing the pcitures.I shrugged,"Maybe it's the reason she's like this."

We walked back into the living room Taea still lying down to the couch but now staring blankly at the ceiling."Taea," I said,"Who's he?" I showed her one of the pictures.She stayed quiet for a while and stared at the picture,"K-K-Kiseop..." she said a tears rolling down her cheek.Me and Jonghyun looked at each other.That guy must've been something else,Taea wouldn't take a break up like this so seriously.She usually would just bounce back.Jonghyun sat next to her on the couch,"Okay Donsaeng tell us everything that happened.Taea sighed,for the next hour she told us everything we missed.

-End POV-

"So you gave him your contacts,you'll still be able to keep in touch." Kelsey said.""That's the thing he hasn't called or written for the whole week since he left." I said."Give him time Donsaeng,he will." Jonghyun said.I looked at him because I didn't believe it.Kelsey hugged me,"Clean up." She motioned me to the bathroom.I sighed and went into the bathroom to take a shower.

-Kelsey's POV-

I smacked Jonghyun in the arm."Ow!" he said,"What was that for?" "Pabo!You can't guarantee that he might contact her again." I said."He might Kelsey." Jonghyun said."Then why the heck did you say 'he will' ?" I said,"What they had was just a summer romance,c'mon Jonghyun how many summer loves actually last?" "You never know Kels,Taea maybe one of the luck ones." Junhyung said.

-End POV-

A full week had passed,then 2 weeks,then 3.I waited by the phone everyday,no call from Kiseop.I looked at my emails constantly,no email from Kiseop.As it dragged on longer and longer I just started to feel disappointed,hurt,and upset.

-Kiseop's POV-

A week passed after I had came home from Gang Won Do.My cellphone and the contacts Taea gave me before I left,went missing."Kiseop-ah!" my mom called."Yeah?" I asked.She walked in with something in her hands,"Mianhe Kiseop-ah,I didn't know they were still in your pocket." She gave me back a drenched cellphone and a soggy peice of paper that was once Taea's contacts.I closed the door behind me and sighed frustartedly.How could I have been so damn forgetful?!I can't believe I left my cellphone and that paper in the pocket of my jeansbefore my mom did the laundry."Damn." I said.What made me more upset was the fact I couldn't recall Taea's number.Not only can I not see Taea,but now I can't even talk to her.The feeling just rushed through me and settled in my heart.The feeling of agony.